Favorite part of x3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
my favorite part ad to b when iceman was iced up and headbutted pyro that was pretty sweet

T.M
I thought the part when Magneto was throwing the cars and Pyro was setting them on fire was visually very good.

G a n n o n
When Wolverine killed Pheonix she was like "You would kill me for them?" and he was like "No, for you."

Best part.

willRules
The bit where it ended and all the credits appeared on the screen stick out tongue

Jman196
I agree with willrules, the credits and the movie ending was definetly the best part

Rampant ox
My fav part would be when Magneto lifted the bridge and flew it over to Alcatraz. The guards look over and see this massive bridge flying towards them and their like WTF!!! Also when Magneto looks at that family in the car and they lock their doors. That was pretty funny.

InnerRise
My favorite part is the part where Storm becomes the eye of the Tornado and does that Spinning Attack and comes down and hit Arclight and some other mutant with her fist while Spinning and then stops and shoots lightning at Callisto and knocks her back into the house and the Storm walks into the house and Callisto does her little thing with Storm.

That's my favorite part.

is it comprehensible.....

systemshock2
I mentioned this in another thread already, but it's when Juggernaut begins ramming through wall after wall as he's chasing Kitty. That was incredible. rock

The Pict
Originally posted by systemshock2
I mentioned this in another thread already, but it's when Juggernaut begins ramming through wall after wall as he's chasing Kitty. That was incredible. rock

this was probably my favourite part as well.

willRules
Originally posted by Jman196
I agree with willrules, the credits and the movie ending was definetly the best part

laughing thumb up

mYsTiquE_DuDe
My favorite part was with Mystique when she's being interogated in the cell big grin Oh God ,she's one hell of a character big grin

Kal875
yeah, my favorite part was when Mystique was pretending to be the president and the Little girl" Oh! Mr President, I'm sorry....SHUT UP!" and "shut up ***** or I'll spray you in the face" those parts were hilarious.

and in the beginning when Pro. X and Magneto were visiting Jean.

In short, THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS GREAT!

RoguePw25
There's a thread on this already. Please use this thread:

X-Men: The Last Stand
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t405397.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.