JLU VRS Xmen, Brotherhood, Avangers, FF, Power pack, SP enmiges and Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
X-men, Brotherhood of Evil, Avangers, The Fantatic Four, Power Pack all Spiderman Enemiges and the Sentinels Vrs JLU all of them. Who wins?

He-guy88
i gotta say that jlu takes it cause some could say all of dc heros are in jlu they just havenet showed them all in the epsiods as in giveing them main parts in eps

magneto1992
Well yes but for example Franklin Richards can just make another universe where he can get extra help

Darth Martin
This dure just wants marvel to win LOL.

magneto1992
no ...............well maybe, but Since today I am going to try to make more fair maches

Darth Martin
I say JLU because of Fate. None of those teams have a man named stephen strange.

magneto1992
Yeah but they got the professor and he can freeze time

Darth Martin
Dr.Fate is above Proffesor X and Flash,WW,CM, and a few others would speedblitz all the good ones in seconds. MM takes care of the Prof.

Tron
Xavier can't freeze time, he can freeze minds as if time was frozen to them, for those that can't resist telepathy, anyway.

magneto1992
ok i dint know that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.