fatal four way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
onslaught vs apocalypse vs galactus vs magneto

who would win?

lilnutta12
why the hell is magneto in this well this is wot happens :

oughnslaught kills magneto, then him and apoc take down galactus (who isnt full power is he) then draw or maybe 6/10 for apoc coz of hiz celestial things in suit plus he could summon his horsemen to give destraction

ExtraMision5555
No, this is what would happen

Magneto commits suicide
Galactus Vaporizes Apoc/Onslaught, simotainously.

Galactus resurrects Magneto, only to kill him seconds later

Galactus smokes a cigarette

Soljer
Or...since it is implied that Galactus is full power, he blinks them out of existance.

Edit: Galactus smokes a cosmic-sized cigarette, and years later dies from Lung cancer, while Magneto got revived since...ummm...Professor X went and collected dragon balls. Yeah. Thats it.

Magneto wins.

inamilist
WOW

magneto MIGHT be a good fight for a low powered apocalypse

Neither of them are even a shadow of Onslaught's power

And Galactus is WAY beyond that

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
Or...since it is implied that Galactus is full power, he blinks them out of existance.

Edit: Galactus smokes a cosmic-sized cigarette, and years later dies from Lung cancer, while Magneto got revived since...ummm...Professor X went and collected dragon balls. Yeah. Thats it.

Magneto wins.

Strangely enough, in my head i went "i should have typed cosmic sized cigarette"

lol

wierd

funny though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.