Who is the best character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haggi
Hey peeps. Haggi here.

Many people have said that Boromir is their best character, that Frodo does it for them, that Sam is the Great One...

But who do you think? I reckon the Witch King is ace.

Belgarion Irongrip
gandalf is the best acted part in it. the witch king, i laugh what does he do except draw a sword

Myndon
the elves the elves

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Corran
Do you mean the best character from the book, or as Belgarion Irongrip as commented on from the movie. It would have to be Frodo/Gandalf I think.

mah
saruman

FINGOLFIN
I know he isn't the best character or anything...but I liked Peter Jackson's cameo.

Actually, my favorite character was Pippen. I thought he was funny.

Haggi
Either book or film. Preferably from both. And Cammy (Belgy) The Witch King is ace. But the best actor is definately Sir Ian McKellen

mah
looking forward to Faramir in two towers

Dexx
hmm....i liked Elrond

FINGOLFIN
I liked him in "The Matrix" as well..

smile

Dexx
yup.....great potential, the actor

Fire
I dunno most of the elves are cool
I think lord Elrond has something amazing
Legolas's just plain cool
don't like galadriel in the movie tho (if that's supposed to be a beautiful elven queen I'm sorry but then I'm a pony)
haldir has something tho, so it's gonna be an elf and if it can't be an elf then it's aragorn

mah
ah, galadriel, galadriel! she was perfect!

FINGOLFIN
agree with mah on this one. Galadriel was great. Although I wasn't happy when she turned green and grey. I wasn't happy with Bilbo turning into a little monster either. I understand that in the book Bilbo was a monster in Frodos eyes in that scene....but I did not like the translation into physical occurence.

Both scenes, however, are understandable shortcuts and I probably could not have thought of a better way to imply the symbolism. smile

Fire
still don't think she was excelent but will agree to the bad green and grey thing
and about bilbo it scared the heck outta me the first time

Dexx
Galadriel was played very well. But about beauty..... big grin

FINGOLFIN
You don't think she was attractive enough? I was talking about that with some friends last night. We came to teh concensus that KB did fine, but someone more stunningly attractive would have been a better choice....oh well....I'm happy cool

mah
I think she was stunningly attractive

Dexx
no...she wasn't beautifull......but she did ok for the part. Arwen was perfectly picked

mah
nah, Liv Tyler did a good job, but she wasn't perfect for the role.

Fire
arwen's role was too much adapted, it was adapted to keep the girls happy I think, damn alternation just for commercial gain

Thomas H
Legolas! Orlando Bloom is Hollywoods biggest talent!

Dexx
yes, legolas was kewl....Arwen was spot on. So were many others.

mah
sean bean as Boromir..top-notch

Fire
yea not bad

J-ROC
The Ringwraiths are awesome... Their theme is insane. mad

Dexx
ring wraiths..yeah....the facial expresses are axtraordinary stick out tongue

J-ROC
Their bad ass man!!! evil face

Dexx
Gandalf is badass....especially now in TTT

Mujaffa
this boy is having fun in retur of the King...
fighting both gollum and the giant spiderbitch

Dexx
yeah...loosing some weight especially.
I'm gonna love seing gandalf again

lothlorien.elf
Haldir, man. Definitely Haldir. Who could say otherwise? Haldir is the best and hottest elf. He's noble and loyal and determined. And that hot serious look ... 10/10. Sexy.

Darkman87
Boromir with the sword, horn, armour. He was so perfect as a warrior and leader. Loss of Boromir was a great casualty for men.

DanielLB
err......i dont really agree. Boromir was a good warrior at defending the Hobbits. If he was any better, he my not have died?!

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by DanielLB
err......i dont really agree. Boromir was a good warrior at defending the Hobbits. If he was any better, he my not have died?!

like i said, i personally go with Haldir, but honestly, getting shot from a distance three times does not have anything whatsoever to so with skill, if he got shot from a great distance. And anyway, Boromir was excellent, if not he wouldnt have lasted so long after getting shot with three arrows. good day to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.