Movie Alien vs Movie Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
Who do you think wins this one? Predator gets his wristblades, spear and his armor.

Stats

Strength = Even (More or less)
Speed = Alien
Durability = Alien
Endurance = Predator
Fighting Skills = Predator
Versality = Alien

No comics in this fight smile

Debate

Soljer
Hrmmm...going by strictly the movies....Neither the predator nor the alien were top-notch. But the predator seemed extra-stupid. Predators are a centuries advanced race that have lifted and thrown tanks, easily dodged bullets, and hunted everywhere in the universe.

And they lose to Arnold? And Danny fuggin glover?

Maybe it is just because he got cocky, and gave Arnold a chance, maybe that predator would be more careful in a fight against an alien. Maybe they would take xenomorphs seriously.

But....hrrmmm...going by that Predators sheer retardation, I'm gonna say the alien takes this one.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Jyppe
Who do you think wins this one? Predator gets his wristblades, spear and his armor.

Stats

Strength = Even (More or less)
Speed = Alien
Durability = Alien
Endurance = Predator
Fighting Skills = Predator
Versality = Alien

No comics in this fight smile

Debate

well the move avp was inconclusive at the end it showed the alien ripping out of the preds body at on the pred ship that one singal alien
could have laid eggs in the preds and the killing preds makeing new aliens

but if its one on one then alien

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
Hrmmm...going by strictly the movies....Neither the predator nor the alien were top-notch. But the predator seemed extra-stupid. Predators are a centuries advanced race that have lifted and thrown tanks, easily dodged bullets, and hunted everywhere in the universe.

Maybe it is just because he got cocky, and gave Arnold a chance, maybe that predator would be more careful in a fight against an alien. Maybe they would take xenomorphs seriously.

But....hrrmmm...going by that Predators sheer retardation, I'm gonna say the alien takes this one.

preds arent sapose to be much stronger then humans they are but not by much so were and when did they throw a tank

Jyppe
I recall it was in one of Cold War's issues. But comics dont matter here, only their feats shown in the movies (I know it sounds silly because this is a comic forum, but the Predators and Aliens chance a lot in comics. The Movies are the best source)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Jyppe
I recall it was in one of Cold War's issues. But comics dont matter here, only their feats shown in the movies (I know it sounds silly because this is a comic forum, but the Predators and Aliens chance a lot in comics. The Movies are the best source)

all ok i was just asking so i could read it

He-guy88
like i said though alien wins this

Swanky-Tuna
Well, there was the one point where the Pred just stood there like a lame-o taking out aliens with the plasmacaster.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by He-guy88
preds arent sapose to be much stronger then humans they are but not by much so were and when did they throw a tank

comic predators are crazy raw, but this is movies so yes, predator wont be throwing any tanks

Jyppe
No problems.. Something makes me say it would go 5/10 for Predator and for the Alien. It's usually the arrogance that leads to Predator's failure. Against something like Alien, it can be a deadly failure.

Exactly, with a plasmacaster. No tech advantages in this fight I'm afraid. smile

He-guy88
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Well, there was the one point where the Pred just stood there like a lame-o taking out aliens with the plasmacaster.

and their was the point were the alein stuck his tail throu preds stomic

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
and their was the point were the alein stuck his tail throu preds stomic

this is stacked in aliens favor the invisable'ness dont work on aliens and cutting thru their skin is a big mistake

Robtard

Soljer (or anyone) is there a website that has the Predators history, specs, details etc. around? I'd be interested in reading up on Predator culture.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Robtard
Soljer (or anyone) is there a website that has the Predators history, specs, details etc. around? I'd be interested in reading up on Predator culture.

thinking of becomeing one or something haha na just messin man um im not sure check a serch engin or somthing

Soljer
wikipedia is a GREAT place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja

There are also some fairly good external links on that site.

And the information concerning the AvPvT cross overs (Alien, Predator, and Terminator :-P)

On that note, while we are on the topic, who wins out of those THREE? AvPvT? All movie versions, of course.

He-guy88
wikipedia is a GREAT place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja

There are also some fairly good external links on that site.

And the information concerning the AvPvT cross overs (Alien, Predator, and Terminator :-P)

On that note, while we are on the topic, who wins out of those THREE? AvPvT? All movie versions, of course.

that site is not cannon because people can go in and chang stuff in it thats what digimark's says

Soljer
You're ignorant. Wikipedia is almost always accurate, yes, people can go in and change stuff, but it will quickly be remedied. If you have a SERIOUS change to put in, it usually goes through a heated debate, and several stages before a compromise is reached, and a final draft is put in.

Regardless, I wasn't posting this to help people with this thread in particular; Robtard asked where he could learn about predators. Wikipedia and it's external links are a GREAT place to start learning.

He-guy88
You're ignorant. Wikipedia is almost always accurate, yes, people can go in and change stuff, but it will quickly be remedied. If you have a SERIOUS change to put in, it usually goes through a heated debate, and several stages before a compromise is reached, and a final draft is put in.

Regardless, I wasn't posting this to help people with this thread in particular; Robtard asked where he could learn about predators. Wikipedia and it's external links are a GREAT place to start learning.

well im going by what digimark the i dont know MOD said to me so u calling me ignorant is like calling digimark ignorant as well u realy should read entire posts

Soljer
I'm calling you ignorant not because of your distasteful view on wikipedia - it is founded. I'm calling you ignorant because apparently you cannot read for comprehension. Robtard asked where he could " up on predator culture," and I pointed him to a perfectly suitable source to read up on predator culture. It had nothing to do with this fight. Nothing to do with this debate. And I never said that the site was canon. Read for comprehension. It'll do you some good.

jrodslam
If its movie versions of both and Pred get wristblade, spear and armor, the Pred wins. Especially if its 1on1.

He-guy88
I'm calling you ignorant not because of your distasteful view on wikipedia - it is founded. I'm calling you ignorant because apparently you cannot read for comprehension. Robtard asked where he could " up on predator culture," and I pointed him to a perfectly suitable source to read up on predator culture. It had nothing to do with this fight. Nothing to do with this debate. And I never said that the site was canon. Read for comprehension. It'll do you some good.

no i read it and i told him i have know idea so u shoul read all posts before makeing some opion of someone also when i was saying that i was telling him that he can not rely on it for the facts i stated so like i said before read all posts not just the one u want before u form an opion on me or others

Soljer
Are you REALLY that ignorant? Come on now. I've read all the posts. Everyone knows that wiki isn't admissible in debates. That doesn't stop it from being a good resource for other things. And if you were talking to HIM, why would you quote me? Think for a second or two before you start criticizing others. Damn kid.

Anyways, this is massively off topic now. And I'm still wondering what people think about Alien v. Predator v. Terminator. A t-800 (arnold from the movies), if he CAN'T, then how about a t-1000? If not, how about a t-x(Terminator three was TERRIBLE *tear*)?

He-guy88
Are you REALLY that ignorant? Come on now. I've read all the posts. Everyone knows that wiki isn't admissible in debates. That doesn't stop it from being a good resource for other things. And if you were talking to HIM, why would you quote me? Think for a second or two before you start criticizing others. Damn kid.

Anyways, this is massively off topic now. And I'm still wondering what people think about Alien v. Predator v. Terminator. A t-800 (arnold from the movies), if he CAN'T, then how about a t-1000? If not, how about a t-x(Terminator three was TERRIBLE *tear*)?

i quoted u because it was u who stated wiki and had the link but i directed the answer to him anyways it was less and yeah so u can learn stuff their but its better to know ahead of time that it could be wrong before u go and look at it then think u know everythin about that char or wat ur looking up so ithink u should just step back take a breather and calm ur self down i never once was criticizing u(just giveing u friendly advise) and u should think before u make claimes about people

Soljer
I never made an inaccurate claim about you. Hate to break it to you.

However, I haven't even "calmed up," so it is impossible for me to calm down. I'm good as it is. Everyone knows that Wiki is editable, and isn't necessarily always correct. But it is still the best website to start with. :-P.

He-guy88
I never made an inaccurate claim about you. Hate to break it to you.

However, I haven't even "calmed up," so it is impossible for me to calm down. I'm good as it is. Everyone knows that Wiki is editable, and isn't necessarily always correct. But it is still the best website to start with. :-P.

well i gess if u want to be a smart@$$ i was being nice to u cause all i was doing was warring him of that and telling u i was warring him of that and yet u make fun of me yea ur not makeing any claims at all wink

Soljer
I never said I didn't make a claim, I said I never made an inaccurate one, never an unfounded one. And I don't know why you would declare war. Unless you meant WARNING, which is nothing like warring....hmmm...This is still off topic.

He-guy88
I never said I didn't make a claim, I said I never made an inaccurate one, never an unfounded one. And I don't know why you would declare war. Unless you meant WARNING, which is nothing like warring....hmmm...This is still off topic.

off topic again

and yet oh wow i left out one n and had an extra r thats so so bad anyways like i said ur a smart@$$ and make claims all day i dont realy care cause i was being nice to him and i dont honestly care that u think im ignorent cause ur what a 30 some year old haveing an aggument with an 18 yr old ah man im lmao HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soljer
I don't see how anything I've done has provided proof of me being thirty something. In fact, I will only be a college sophmore next semester. Still have a couple years on an 18 year old, but not exact a thirty something. Thanks...for the insult...though? Errr...

He-guy88
I don't see how anything I've done has provided proof of me being thirty something. In fact, I will only be a college sophmore next semester. Still have a couple years on an 18 year old, but not exact a thirty something. Thanks...for the insult...though? Errr...

i dont come on here to be mean or agressive i try to come here to relex sometimes have a laugh and anyways this is an ecsape from work and family for me so sorry about the insult and whatever u want to think is up to u

Soljer
Fair enough, I apologize as well, if you were offended at some point.

He-guy88
Fair enough, I apologize as well, if you were offended at some point.

kool then i gess were good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.