is there anyone who does like x3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
to be honest i thought it was almost perfect except for certain things

willRules
Originally posted by rox
to be honest i thought it was almost perfect except for certain things

like the plot?

rox
what

InnerRise
Yeah, I liked it.

Obviously a lot of people liked it for it to be breaking the records that it's breaking.

is it comprehensible.....

The Pict
i liked it well enough it is just too easy to pick up on certain things that as comic fans we expect to see in a movie adaption.

zslick
it was good!!! somethings didnt go with the comics but it still rocked

rox
but on this board there r so many complaints. like i said i loved it

Myth
Worst of the X-men franchise, but I still really liked it. I still rank it higher than the Spiderman movies.

InnerRise
Originally posted by rox
but on this board there r so many complaints. like i said i loved it Just unsatisfiable nitpicky people who look too much into it.

I mean god. Some are complaining about Jugger's costume. It doesn't look like the comics so the movie's horrible. I mean come on. Must I go on. I think not.

This movie was good for what it was and obviously these people on KMC complaining aren't the majority so it doesn't really matter. They won't determine if we get another X-Men movie or not.

is it comprehensible.....

Kal875
I loved the movie

Icicle
I loved it!!!

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I'm thrilled!I loved a movie..it's more sentimental than the other two parts...it's GREAT!

Sith Master X
Just got back from viewing it. Thought the film was great.

systemshock2
Originally posted by InnerRise

I mean god. Some are complaining about Jugger's costume. It doesn't look like the comics so the movie's horrible. I mean come on. Must I go on. I think not.

Amen to that. IMO the way Juggernaut looked, and how Vinnie Jones played him, was great. I can't understand how some people wanted him to be a CGI 15 ft tall 2-ton guy. Since when in the X-MEN MOVIES have there been 15 ft tall people walking around? That would be a little bit more harder to believe in a movie like this, then a normal looking guy that can shoot lasers out of his eyes, or another that can manipulate fire. I'm glad the producers decided to go with an actor as intimidating as Vinnie Jones and put a believable muscle suit on it. It was so much more effective IMO.

buffymitch
Originally posted by Myth
Worst of the X-men franchise, but I still really liked it. I still rank it higher than the Spiderman movies.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

The Pict
not as good as spiderman 2 or as bad as x men 1,
but that's just my opinion

rox
people have to realize they r going with world looks and things so u can't have a thousand pound juggernaut with a giant metal suit nor a big firery orange red phoenix bird. I like how they did phoenix for the movie. she was more terrfying(sp) than the comics and cartoon

RoguePw25
There's a thread on this guys:

X-Men: The Last Stand
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t405397.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.