Old School Brawl.. Doc Savage Vs. Tarzan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
That's right kids, most are probably too young to remember the Tarzan 'Lord of The Apes' comics let along the Doc Savage 'Man of Bronze' ones... But anyhow.

This will be a three stage battle between what the oldies had best to offer in regular man super hero types. They fight hand to hand, no weapons except they can use anything they find in the surroundings.

1st battle - Rumble in the JUNGLE
2nd battle - DESERT combat
3rd battle - SAVANNA style

complexbrother
Doc Savage in all three. DS is superhuman strong, fast, intellegent, and durable (he is bulletproof)

grey fox
But Tarzan DID take out a clan (over 100) of Predators.

Robtard
Originally posted by complexbrother
Doc Savage in all three. DS is superhuman strong, fast, intellegent, and durable (he is bulletproof)

I don't think he's super human strength or speed wise or bullet proof... He isn't actaully made of bronze smile He's more of a 'peak' kind of guy.

Robtard
Originally posted by grey fox
But Tarzan DID take out a clan (over 100) of Predators.

Please tell me that was a joke?

complexbrother
you are right . DS is not bulletprof . that was the Doc Savage from the Planetary comics I was thinking of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.