Hidden Promo in X-3 Credits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
I heard of it and I can post the link because im new so can someone tell me anything about it.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Pressure
I heard of it and I can post the link because im new so can someone tell me anything about it.

You mean after the credits? With Moira and Xavier?

Tekno Boy
Shhhh. Don't say anything. Some people might not have already seen it.

Pressure
No im not talking about the lake ending after the credits im talking about during the credits

melenor
What is it and can i have the link

Noa
Originally posted by melenor
What is it and can i have the link

Me too!I have not heard of this.

melenor, I dig your sig! lol!

smiley8
No im not talking about the lake ending after the credits im talking about during the credits

Whats the lake ending, the one i saw was the Xavier ending after the credits?

botcherby
theres no other ending that I can see... the movie was shut off after the the Moria scene and the screen went back to pre film advertisments.

cain marko
apparantly there are a few more endings
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t406495.html

cain marko
ok sorry y'all for the bump but i have just watched the movie with commentary and OMG!!! i was waiting for the scene after the credits and apparantly it was originally longer . In the original version the patients detials and W/E could be seen and the said P.Xavier i think it was P. Anyway in the comics it was hinted that Xavier had a twin sister but they have changed it to a brother and when the twins were born xaviers power was so strong it caused him to be born brain dead. so when charles died he put himself in his brothers body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick Stewart was called back just to shoot that scene! How friggin ace is that!

buffymitch
The Lake Ending Is in X2 and it not during or after the credits. There is an ending after the credits in X3 but nothing during the credits. what kind of promo would that be Pressure. Where did you hear this?

cain marko
Originally posted by buffymitch
The Lake Ending Is in X2 and it not during or after the credits. There is an ending after the credits in X3 but nothing during the credits. what kind of promo would that be Pressure. Where did you hear this?
what?
i have the dvd and the ending is right at the end of the credits. if you watch the movie with commentary they reveal loads about the movie, like what i wrote above

Madvillain
Originally posted by cain marko
what?
i have the dvd and the ending is right at the end of the credits. if you watch the movie with commentary they reveal loads about the movie, like what i wrote above

but the link to thread you posted is complete bullshit.

cain marko
Originally posted by Madvillain
but the link to thread you posted is complete bullshit.

it is now we know the romours aren't true but 3/4 months ago we didn't know that!

masterkit

Posting It would be Spam

pr1983
Originally posted by cain marko
ok sorry y'all for the bump but i have just watched the movie with commentary and OMG!!! i was waiting for the scene after the credits and apparantly it was originally longer . In the original version the patients detials and W/E could be seen and the said P.Xavier i think it was P. Anyway in the comics it was hinted that Xavier had a twin sister but they have changed it to a brother and when the twins were born xaviers power was so strong it caused him to be born brain dead. so when charles died he put himself in his brothers body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick Stewart was called back just to shoot that scene! How friggin ace is that!

he has a twin sister, cassandra nova...

cain marko
Originally posted by pr1983
he has a twin sister, cassandra nova...
well in the movies it is a bro. a brain dead one

pr1983
is that confirmed? i thought it was just a random brain dead guy...

cain marko
Originally posted by pr1983
is that confirmed? i thought it was just a random brain dead guy...

ye if you have the dvd watch it with comentary. patrick stewart came came ack after filmin to shoot that scene

pr1983
hmm... ok, i'll watch it...

stickman618
so cain
you have the dvd right?

how many alternate endings does it have?

cain marko
Originally posted by stickman618
so cain
you have the dvd right?

how many alternate endings does it have?

3 but the are only alternate to what happened one rogue came back but hadn't been cured. 2, wolvie went to that bar for the first movie and atm i cant remember the 3rd one. nothing really exciting.

stickman618
atm?

Blair Wind
at the moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.