Sinestro & Kyle Rayner vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Sinestro vs. Kyle Rayner (Not Ion) against Thanos.

General Kon-El
bump

He-guy88
is it kyle after old ion and before new one ????

or even before old ion

General Kon-El
kyle after old ion.

He-guy88
sinestro and kyle might be able to win if they work together good

Skeets
Originally posted by He-guy88
is it kyle after old ion and before new one ????

or even before old ion
Does it matter Thanos beats them both 6/10

He-guy88
Originally posted by Skeets
Does it matter Thanos beats them both 6/10

with the combined power of the most powerful wepon in the universe that has unlimited power and the most powerful wepon in the anti matter universe that protects sinestro from harm like hals did it could happen i mean if they dont try and kill eachother

jrodslam
When the rings are used together in close proximity, it increases the power output. Speed, power, durability etc. Thy two(if fighting together) would feed off each other thus amplifying their powers.

Good fight. I say the duo takes 6/10.

Skeets
That's a big maybe if they work together and even if they do I don't see them taking a brick like Thanos too often.

TheKahn
While I think it would be close and the duo would take a good number of matches, Thanos is such a tough bastard that I have to think he'd take the majority. I mean there aren't too many beings who can shrug off blasts from the Silver Surfer like they were nothing.
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surf0na.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by jrodslam
When the rings are used together in close proximity, it increases the power output. Speed, power, durability etc. Thy two(if fighting together) would feed off each other thus amplifying their powers.

Good fight. I say the duo takes 6/10.

Does it also work with Qward-made rings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.