Blade vs. Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Blade and Nick Fury have three days to kill each other. Nick Fury cannot use help from SHIELD or any societies. Three days. Who wins? Battle's in Manhattan.

B dot Rob
Blade.

jrodslam
Use help from S.H.I.E.L.D like what? Theres already a very high chance hes already knowledgeable of Blade and his abilities. Are you saying he cant het help from the agency like weapons, armor and gadgets? Can you be more clear with the stipulations?

General Kon-El
Oops my bad. He can use weapons and gadgets and other stuff from SHIELD. he cant call any outside help like people. It's just him and blade. weapons and gadgets are available to both of em.

jrodslam
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Oops my bad. He can use weapons and gadgets and other stuff from SHIELD. he cant call any outside help like people. It's just him and blade. weapons and gadgets are available to both of em.

laughing Its cool.

Fury wins. His weapons are too high tech. Armor wouldnt get penetrated by Blades weapons. Secondly, although Blade has a good healing factor, hed still probably lose much blood from Furys weapons. That would make him weak, plus if worse came to worse, Fury would trap him in stasis.

snoopdogg
Blade could just toss a silver spike at Furys head. Fury does not wear head protection that I am awar of.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade could just toss a silver spike at Furys head. Fury does not wear head protection that I am awar of.

Fury wears a device that repels all metal objects thrown or shot his way.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Fury wears a device that repels all metal objects thrown or shot his way. laughing

jrodslam
laughing

Im serious. No lie.

Skeets
Fury wears a device that repels all metal objects thrown or shot his way.
That's badass would it work on Adamantium claws.......shifty

snoopdogg
Im serious. No lie. I am not saying that. I am saying that it's funny that Fury can have something like that but if Batman had that people would be all over him.

grey fox
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Awwww ... I wanted to see fury bomb blades home with the Helicarrier.

jrodslam
I am not saying that. I am saying that it's funny that Fury can have something like that but if Batman had that people would be all over him.

Hey. Good thing Bats doesnt have something like that huh? At least not that i know of lol. Plus Fury carries it on a regular day basis.

snoopdogg
Fury wears a device that repels all metal objects thrown or shot his way. Does he have anything that works like that with wood?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth2.jpg

grey fox
Does he have anything that works like that with wood?

Why the hell would blade carry stakes with him if he knew he was being attacked by a Human opponent.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
Why the hell would blade carry stakes with him if he knew he was being attacked by a Human opponent. Because I'm pretty sure Blade would know not to use metal ones after 3 days of prep.

jrodslam
Does he have anything that works like that with wood?

Yea. A finger torch that shoots like a flame thrower.

jrodslam
Because I'm pretty sure Blade would know not to use metal ones after 3 days of prep.

With 3 days of prep, how would Blade know all of Furys gadgets?

snoopdogg
Yea. A finger torch that shoots like a flame thrower. I don't think Nick Fury has good enough reaction time to get the hole-shot on Blade.

Vampires>Humans.

snoopdogg
With 3 days of prep, how would Blade know all of Furys gadgets? Word of mouth I would imagine. If Fury had all of these gadgets he would be less mobile and a easy target for Blade.

grey fox
oh yes because the head of a super-secret spy division really gossips about what armaments he'd use.

Night guys.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
oh yes because the head of a super-secret spy division really gossips about what armaments he'd use.

Night guys. No, but he has used those gadgets before. People talk you know.

jrodslam
I don't think Nick Fury has good enough reaction time to get the hole-shot on Blade.

Vampires>Humans.

You never know. Especially with the possibility of LMD's running around. Plus Fury has exceptional aim.

Word of mouth I would imagine. If Fury had all of these gadgets he would be less mobile and a easy target for Blade.

Word doesnt get around much when it comes to S.H.I.E.L.D i rekon. I dont think the gadgets would weigh him down. I figure they are light in weight. If not, it sure appears to be so. Batmans gadgets dont weigh him down much.erm

jrodslam
No, but he has used those gadgets before. People talk you know.

Thats true people talk, but its not like Fury goes around telling his enemies what the gadget is exactly. If i were shooting at him and the bullets didnt hit him, i wouldnt know its a watch that repels all metal objects. Hell, i wouldnt even know i wasnt fighting the real Fury.

snoopdogg
Thats true people talk, but its not like Fury goes around telling his enemies what the gadget is exactly. If i were shooting at him and the bullets didnt hit him, i wouldnt know its a watch that repels all metal objects. Hell, i wouldnt even know i wasnt fighting the real Fury. Fury has clones?

jrodslam
Fury has clones?

LMD's - Life Model Decoys.

Cap fought one and thought it was Fury. Had the advantage on Cap as well. Punisher also killed a LMD. Plus there was one in the recent Secret War.

capt it up
LMD's - Life Model Decoys.

Cap fought one and thought it was Fury. Had the advantage on Cap as well. Punisher also killed a LMD. Plus there was one in the recent Secret War.
ya if im not mistaken wolverine killed it well enraged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.