KKK: Are they really THAT bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
I saw the KKK's official website. They don't really seem to be that bad. I think it's just the more radical members that get all the negative attention, which in turn gives them bad publicity.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
I saw the KKK's official website. They don't really seem to be that bad. I think it's just the more radical members that get all the negative attention, which in turn gives them bad publicity.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Basically what I am asking, is are they really as bad as modern society portrays them?

Inspectah Deck

no expression

grey fox
Why am i not surprised that the KKK's website is garnered with 'Christian' bullshit....

Mindship
Yes.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Mindship
Yes.
Simple replies are the best... stick out tongue

RogerRamjet
Basically what I am asking, is are they really as bad as modern society portrays them?

why don't you ask guy somewhere in Missouri, Texas or in whatever red state who witnessed his dad being dragged out of his house in the middle of the night by some people wearing white sheets and got to do the see-saw from a branch shortly after, that kinda stupid question!!
please kids...don't let these guys fool ya for just one second

WrathfulDwarf
1. I'm removing the link because we don't need to advertise their the site those white sheet wearing clowns.

2. I'm leaving this thread open so that you can discuss the issue of the KKK NOT promote their propaganda.

3. Try to have an open case thread. No nonsense...

4. Sorry dude, but I been meaning to tell you this for awhile....your Jabba sig is totally lame! Not funny or clever...

PVS

look, i feel that anything should be openly talked about.
im not giving you a "ZOMG YOU SAID THEY WERENT BAD!!11" comment.

its just that judging from your post, it seems you are willing to judge a group as misunderstood...a group which has a proud history of using fear, intimidation, violence, and murder as a means of removing minority people from......their sight. maybe you feel that they were misrepresented? framed? fine then, present your case. i'm all ears.

just dont make a thread like this, and say something like that, based on nothing more than their web page. What the f**k?

newjak86
I saw the KKK's official website. They don't really seem to be that bad. I think it's just the more radical members that get all the negative attention, which in turn gives them bad publicity. The problem is of course if you visit their site they aren't going to make themselves look like the bad guys.

The other problem is that while yes not all KKK memebers go out and hang people the organization as a whole doesn't do anything to say they feel it is wrong. In fact it does eem to promote it more than anything else.

To answer your question ye they are as bad as modern society portrays them.

The Omega

Ok. Well, then, maybe the Nazi's aren't that bad either.
Maybe it's just the more radical members that get all the negative attention??

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
1. I'm removing the link because we don't need to advertise their the site those white sheet wearing clowns.

2. I'm leaving this thread open so that you can discuss the issue of the KKK NOT promote their propaganda.

3. Try to have an open case thread. No nonsense...

4. Sorry dude, but I been meaning to tell you this for awhile....your Jabba sig is totally lame! Not funny or clever...

Oi, me and TOA made that sig.

Funny thing is, my high school theology and ethics teacher once mailed in a form to join the KKK and they never even did a background check to see that he was A. Black and B. Lutheran

He got in.

Leo.M

Their @ssholes no expression

Lord Urizen

Are you serious ? erm

KharmaDog

Let's see, is an organization based on the hatred of other races (hidden by a promotion of "pride" in their own race) that endorses, financially supports and actively participates in the corruption of historical facts, the brainwashing of the simple, hatred towards others, violence towards others based on race/sexual orientation and who are responsible for the deaths of countless men women and children all that bad?

I think only an idiot would need that question answered for them...

I also am not impressed by the simpletons who cannot see these pathetic turds for what they are.

Does that at all answer your question?

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
why don't you ask guy somewhere in Missouri, Texas or in whatever red state who witnessed his dad being dragged out of his house in the middle of the night by some people wearing white sheets and got to do the see-saw from a branch shortly after, that kinda stupid question!!
please kids...don't let these guys fool ya for just one second

Well that pretty much went on in the 1800s/ early 1900s. Does that still go on nowadays? I wouldn't really think that it's fair to portray them ALL as criminals. Not that I agree with what they promote.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Let's see, is an organization based on the hatred of other races (hidden by a promotion of "pride" in their own race) that endorses, financially supports and actively participates in the corruption of historical facts, the brainwashing of the simple, hatred towards others, violence towards others based on race/sexual orientation and who are responsible for the deaths of countless men women and children all that bad?

I think only an idiot would need that question answered for them...

I also am not impressed by the simpletons who cannot see these pathetic turds for what they are.

Does that at all answer your question?

Yeah so, you can join if you're black. And thanks for the personal insults! Really appreciate em'!

Jabba the Hutt

Hmmm, maybe what's funny to a fourteen year old teenager isn't funny to a thirty year old adult.erm

Oh, and were you the Global Moderator that in my opinion wrongfully banned me for two weeks for bumping a thread? In my ban notice it said I had been warned previous to the ban. I was never warned. And where in KMC rules does it state that bumping a thread is illegal, and two-week temporary ban worthy?

Oh, sorry about the triple post btw.

Tangible God
Well it WAS a dumb question. Ya gotta see that.

Quiero Mota

What the f**k? You have GOT to be kidding.

I will venture to say that that's the dumbest question I've heard/seen all year.

Jabba the Hutt
Anyone have any recent articles? Of any recent wrong-doings?
To help answer my question. I'm educated on the KKK of the 1800s and 1900s. I know nothing of the modern KKK, other than one of the leaders of the organization RAN FOR PRESIDENT, and almost won.

Quiero Mota
Anyone have any recent articles? Of any recent wrong-doings?

Less than 10% of all crimes are reported to the police, ese. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f**k? You have GOT to be kidding.

I will venture to say that that's the dumbest question I've heard/seen all year. agreed

but I will give the benefit of doubt in saying maybe he hasnt heard much about the morons who are KKK and what they stand for and want...and the many horrific ways they have gone about getting it.... education is certainly needed that can not come from the one site.

Gornack
The KKK is bad, m'kay!! yes

They are idiots. Everything they believe is based on hate, fear, and laziness.

Shelbert Lemon
Less than 10% of all crimes are reported to the police, ese. no expression not to mention the many police and judges who are KKK as well...

oh and sorry for double posting if it happens

Jabba the Hutt
Let's see, is an organization based on the hatred of other races (hidden by a promotion of "pride" in their own race) that endorses, bad?

See now, as an ordinary person, visiting their website, I do not know these things. I know what the website tells me, and that is why I came here, where I thought I would recieve the least bit of respect to help quench my curiosity.

Tangible God
See now, as an ordinary person, visiting their website, I do not know these things. I know what the website tells me, and that is why I came here, where I thought I would recieve the least bit of respect to help quench my curiosity. Surely you realized that people aren't going to bash themselves on their own website?

Quiero Mota
Jabba, you didn't expect the KKK's homepage to say "We hate n*ggers, ****, Jews, Catholics, spics, chinks, and dark-skinned foreigners! Please join us!!!" did you?

Jabba the Hutt
Right, but that doesn't lead me to belive that they are still how they were in the 18/1900s. They mentioned nothing about hatred. THey even admit African Americans. That is what sparked my interest.

Soleran
Jabba, you didn't expect the KKK's homepage to say "We hate n*ggers, ****, Jews, Catholics, spics, chinks, and dark-skinned foreigners! Please join us!!!" did you?

Of course, not but I wonder how well accepted a W.E.T. station would be accepted(white entertainment television.)

Quiero Mota
THey even admit African Americans.

What the f**k?

Lovely Murder
i know a black guy whos racist against black ppl, he went as a kkk for halloween....

Lord Urizen
Jabba, the KKK is all about white power.

They have always wanted blacks, feminists, catholics, jews, hispanics, homosexuals, and many other minorities OUT of the country.

Gornack
Right, but that doesn't lead me to belive that they are still how they were in the 18/1900s. They mentioned nothing about hatred. THey even admit African Americans. That is what sparked my interest.

The KKK and white supremacists are the same thing to me. As a news photographer, I've interviewed some white supremacists very recently who were rallying against immigrant rights. Their main concern was that if Mexicans are to be given special rights, then white people should be given special rights as well.

All they want to do is divide people. I don't like them.

Lord Urizen
Not to mention the KKK is also about only ANGLO white power....

They don't like Italians or Irish either. And the Greeks? 4get, they cant stand em either.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Gornack
The KKK and white supremacists are the same thing to me. As a news photographer, I've interviewed some white supremacists very recently who were rallying against immigrant rights. Their main concern was that if Mexicans are to be given special rights, then white people should be given special rights as well.

All they want to do is divide people. I don't like them.

Thank you. They may have opinions, that are radical, but does that necessarily make them bad people, and a bad orginization nowadays? That is what I am getting at.

Gornack
I spit on white supremists and the KKK! A-too-y!!

Lord Urizen
Thank you. They may have opinions, that are radical, but does that necessarily make them bad people, and a bad orginization nowadays? That is what I am getting at.

Someone who HATES blacks, hispanics, jews, italians, irish, feminists, homosexuals, bisexuals, greeks, catholics, and whoever else they hate....

Is pretty much a bad person.

Inspectah Deck

Maybe it's a promotional device. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Oi, me and TOA made that sig.

I wasn't criticizing the sig maker...but the idea behind it. Besides don't take it to heart. I had even worse sigs made in my early KMC days.

Hmmm, maybe what's funny to a fourteen year old teenager isn't funny to a thirty year old adult.erm

Oh, and were you the Global Moderator that in my opinion wrongfully banned me for two weeks for bumping a thread? In my ban notice it said I had been warned previous to the ban. I was never warned. And where in KMC rules does it state that bumping a thread is illegal, and two-week temporary ban worthy?

Oh believe me...I still have a very adolescence sense of humor. Doubt it will ever go away. I'm just being honest about your sig. Don't take my comments so harsh is just simple criticism...

I not sure about that particular case. But if you were banned maybe it was for doing something wrong? Besides...bumping threads for no reason other than to get attention is pretty lame....and disruptive...trolls usually do that...and trolling is not acceptable.

As for the topic...

I'm going to suggest for you to do the following...read more on American history and the role the KKK has play on it. The first step you done is good...which is consult with others about the topic regarding the KKK. However, don't assume automatically that they're not such a bad guys. Read more about them in books, news articles, wikipedia....or in your school library. THEN you can conclude what kind of people they are.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Maybe it's a promotional device. no expression

Inspectah Desk, what I'd like to know is what's the real difference between the hate that the KKK has for black people, and the hate that many Urban Blacks have for homosexuals ?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Inspectah Desk, what I'd like to know is what's the real difference between the hate that the KKK has for black people, and the hate that many Urban Blacks have for homosexuals ?

Desk?

I think it's the same thing. Just that one is about color and the other is about sexuality.

Lord Urizen
Desk?

I think it's the same thing. Just that one is about color and the other is about sexuality.

Sorry, I meant "Deck".

I agree with your answer 100% Good Job. thumb up

NBT
Are you ****in crazy! They dumped tar on black people!!

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by NBT
Are you ****in crazy! They dumped tar on black people!!

I wasn't talking about actions. I was asking how is the hatred any different was all.

So the KKK dumped Tar on black people ?

Ever heard of gay bashing ?

W/E.....i got my answer already.

Inspectah Deck
Sorry, I meant "Deck".

I agree with your answer 100% Good Job. thumb up

Much obliged thumb up

Jabba the Hutt

Alright, whatever.

You were the mod that closed it, and had the last post. I was bored, and I bumped an already pointless thread. My post was a simple "OMG!" I have never "trolled" before, and that was a result of sheer boredom. What really ticked me off, is that my ban notice said that I had a previous warning, which I did not. Had I known bumping threads was against KMC rules, I would have not bumped the thread. I was bored, I'm sorry, is it really that big of a deal? Big enough that I should not have been able to visit this site for fourteen days?

No, I can infer what type of people they WERE. I am talking about nowadays, after one of their leaders almost became president. Are they bad nowadays? From what I have seen so far....no.

C-Dic
Yawn. KKK aren't much more than a political affiliation now, anyway. The NAACP is more or less the new age KKK.

KharmaDog
Yeah so, you can join if you're black. And thanks for the personal insults! Really appreciate em'!

I urge you to find me one black member of the KKK. Now think,"why is that?"

As for the insults, I said," I think only an idiot would need that question answered for them...

That is not so much an insult as it is a quantifying statement. If you qualify, then that is your problem, not mine.

Originally posted by Gornack
They are idiots. Everything they believe is based on hate, fear, and laziness.

A simple and concise statement of truth.

See now, as an ordinary person, visiting their website, I do not know these things. I know what the website tells me, and that is why I came here, where I thought I would receive the least bit of respect to help quench my curiosity.

You would receive more respect by seeking the answers to your questions out yourself, then coming here and sharing those answers with others and taking responsibility for stating your thoughts in an intelligent manner. To infer (even indirectly) that the KKK seem to be not all that bad is a stupid and utter ridiculous statement that deserves zero respect.

We are all a little more stupid for having read that question. Willful ignorance of the heinous beliefs and acts of others is little better than those who commit such acts of hatred and ignorance.

No, I can infer what type of people they WERE. I am talking about nowadays, after one of their leaders almost became president. Are they bad nowadays? From what I have seen so far....no.

Then you either have done no research for yourself (other than taking their word from their own website which in fact does not constitute research at all) or have the intellectual capacity of an under ripened kumquat.

Originally posted by C-Dic
Yawn. KKK aren't much more than a political affiliation now, anyway. The NAACP is more or less the new age KKK.

Another thought turd from the great unwashed. Sometimes this place scares me. Other times it entertains me. Right now (concerning the comments from a few members anyway) it just disgusts me.

BlackSunshine

negative is what they are...sorry peices of sh*t. You know about what happened here?? In Jasper Texas not even 20 miles from where I live a black man was tied to the back of a pick up...not by ropes but chains and drug for miles by racist redneck KKK assh*les!! Now tell me again that they're "not that bad"

Pandemoniac
Well that pretty much went on in the 1800s/ early 1900s. Does that still go on nowadays? I wouldn't really think that it's fair to portray them ALL as criminals. Not that I agree with what they promote.

Wake the f*ck up sucker! The kkk was founded on a racist believe of supremacy, and granted it's followers the right to use unrelentless force on those they thought were less human.
Anybody that chooses to uphold the kkk's beliefs, after all these years of learning, is a criminal. No matter how smooth they talk, they still seek to deny rights to other races and cultures.

Jabba the Hutt
I urge you to find me one black member of the KKK. Now think,"why is that?"

As for the insults, I said," I think only an idiot would need that question answered for them...

That is not so much an insult as it is a quantifying statement. If you qualify, then that is your problem, not mine.

A simple and concise statement of truth.

You would receive more respect by seeking the answers to your questions out yourself, then coming here and sharing those answers with others and taking responsibility for stating your thoughts in an intelligent manner. To infer (even indirectly) that the KKK seem to be not all that bad is a stupid and utter ridiculous statement that deserves zero respect.

We are all a little more stupid for having read that question. Willful ignorance of the heinous beliefs and acts of others is little better than those who commit such acts of hatred and ignorance.

Then you either have done no research for yourself (other than taking their word from their own website which in fact does not constitute research at all) or have the intellectual capacity of an under ripened kumquat.

Another thought turd from the great unwashed. Sometimes this place scares me. Other times it entertains me. Right now (concerning the comments from a few members anyway) it just disgusts me.

All I can say to you Kharmadog, is that you're an *******. I come here expecting respect, and all I get is a few dicks telling me I'm stupid. I really don't appreciate it. I have respect for almost everyone, and I expect respect in return. A few of you have lost my respect. All I can say is thanks. You could have at least posted what you wanted to post in a polite respective manner, that deserves a polite, respective response.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Wake the f*ck up sucker! The kkk was founded on a racist believe of supremacy, and granted it's followers the right to use unrelentless force on those they thought were less human.
Anybody that chooses to uphold the kkk's beliefs, after all these years of learning, is a criminal. No matter how smooth they talk, they still seek to deny rights to other races and cultures.
That's a little ignorant, and close-minded to me.

KharmaDog
All I can say to you Kharmadog, is that you're an *******. I come here expecting respect, and all I get is a few dicks telling me I'm stupid. I really don't appreciate it. I have respect for almost everyone, and I expect respect in return. A few of you have lost my respect. All I can say is thanks. You could have at least posted what you wanted to post in a polite respective manner, that deserves a polite, respective response.

Respect is not just given, it is earned. You demand respect, yet have yet to go out and earn any.

And don't flatter ourself, I don't want or need your respect. Respect from a person who tries to portray the KKK in a positive light is a worthless commodity.

Whereas the hating and prosecution of one based race never mind the act of heinous murder or degradation in the name of such a cause is an open minded enlightened philosophy in your eyes?

Every time you post, you embarrass yourself.

PVS

they take in a few token blacks so idiots would say "ooooo, you can join if you're black. they're alright then....*fart*"

they will openly accept a single digit number of obedient self loathing black men who know their place, and then plaster their faces all over internet....ok. you buy that. but if you have nothing else to stand on you're full of shit.

was that insulting? sad

Eis
What the hell do you expect? You come to a forum in the 21st century asking if the KKK are "really that bad". Of course yes they are, they are an organization that preaches hate and undeserved "pride".
Before you go around making idiotic threads debating to what degree they are "bad" do a little research on the foundations of the organization.

So don't complain people are insulting you, because frankly, you are an idiot, we they are just being honest.

NBT
I wasn't talking about actions. I was asking how is the hatred any different was all.

So the KKK dumped Tar on black people ?

Ever heard of gay bashing ?

W/E.....i got my answer already.

Funny? I wasn't talking to you. Ever heard of it can be the truth? Funny that they did other things. But they didn't do this?

Philip_ll
Whats funny is that the kkk actually has names like "grand wizard". I mean really..who would let some guy who calls himself a wizard tell them what to do?

Pandemoniac

Close-minded?! You are to one failing to recognize the fact that a fasist organisation is merely cloaking it's idea's behind a more polican approach these days, while they remain the same bastards as ever.
And even worse, you fell for it!

C-Dic
I don't know why you guys even care. It's not like anything that the KKK proposes would even BEGIN to ompact your everyday lives, much less those of politics today. They're about as harmless as Neo Nazi circles. They've got ideas and plans, but no means to deliver them. That's what they are. Plans. Nothing more. There's not a single ****ing KKK member, of the 3,000 ACTIVE MEMBERS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that hold a federal office.

This "evil organization", that might as well not even exist, has the enrollment of a large High School. They're nothing more than fodder for history books now, and why you cats are even debating these relics of American history is beyond me.

So, to answer your question, no. They're not that bad because they're powerless, and pose no threat other than that of minute instances of terrorism.

NBT
Originally posted by Philip_ll
Whats funny is that the kkk actually has names like "grand wizard". I mean really..who would let some guy who calls himself a wizard tell them what to do?

Ever heard of Sarcastic? confused

Eis
I don't know why you guys even care. It's not like anything that the KKK proposes would even BEGIN to ompact your everyday lives, much less those of politics today. They're about as harmless as Neo Nazi circles. They've got ideas and plans, but no means to deliver them. That's what they are. Plans. Nothing more. There's not a single ****ing KKK member, of the 3,000 ACTIVE MEMBERS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that hold a federal office.

This "evil organization", that might as well not even exist, has the enrollment of a large High School. They're nothing more than fodder for history books now, and why you cats are even debating these relics of American history is beyond me.

So, to answer your question, no. They're not that bad because they're powerless, and pose no threat other than that of minute instances of terrorism.
Uh... No. Power is a completely different thing. Whether they hold any power or not has nothing to do on whether the group is bad. And it's idiotic to suggest so.

C-Dic
The KKK being "bad" is what's irrelevant, because they have no power. There's no point in arguing over a worthless, powerless group with no influence over anything in anyone's everyday lives when there's corruption in our own politics that effect us directly.

Sure, they're "bad", but so is teen pregnancy, caffiene, television, and fast food, and they all have a stronger, more profound, and immediate impact on everyone every single day, unlike the KKK.

PrincessMary

They are racist, homophobic, and make me sick just thinking about them. They are really that bad.

C-Dic
Has anyone ever stopped to think that there are people that share the exact same morals, affiliations, and mindsets that DON'T BELONG TO THE KKK?

You guys honestly think that there are only 3,000 racist homopbobes in the world? Again, no point in singling out some stupid faction when the world is crawling with these kinds of people, some of which may be people you know, but would never suspect.

The ones that belong to this little treehouse club of racists like the attention, albeit dwindling, and hang onto the preachings of their leader that they're actually making a difference in the world, and that one day the white man will overtake the world and yadda yadda yadda.

From David Koresh to Heaven's Gate, right back to the KKK. Some people will believe what anyone tells them, as long as their beliefs and trust are strong enough, regardless of their delusions.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
im not giving you a "ZOMG YOU SAID THEY WERENT BAD!!11" comment.

I am. Are you fu*king STUPID?

They're a racist group that believs in the superiority of one race over another.

So: YES, THEY'RE THAT BAD!

What a stupid question.

PVS
You guys honestly think that there are only 3,000 racist homopbobes in the world? Again, no point in singling out some stupid faction when the world is crawling with these kinds of people, some of which may be people you know, but would never suspect.

why not? they should all be singled out and scrutinised. kept in the spotlight as well, since organisations such as this thrive on secrecy. and considering there wasnt, isnt, and will never be a census taken of the KKK.

so how can you claim that they are not a threat? since 9-11 their recruitment has skyrocketed, according to articles i have read. they recruit idiots like the one who started this thread.
i dont understand the logic in saying that they are not a threat. just because they do not establish the same presence as the early to mid 20th century, doesnt mean they are finished.

Brother Prophet
Re: KKK: Are they really THAT bad?

Yes they are.

Now that I've answered your question, I have one for you. What things about the KKK do you think are really THAT good?

To make answering the question a bit easier for you, below is a list of four major accomplishments of the KKK. Please choose one, and then describe in great detail how you believe it has contributed to the good of America.

1. Murdering innocent people.
2. Destroying innocent peoples homes.
3. Creating Hooded Suits.
4. Creating the Symbol of the burning Cross.

Inspectah Deck
Sure, they're "bad", but so is teen pregnancy, caffiene, television, and fast food, and they all have a stronger, more profound, and immediate impact on everyone every single day, unlike the KKK.

So what? Just because they have no power doesn't mean they're done doing business.

Lord Urizen

Ummm........Jabba at this point you are the last person to crit anyone for being "ignorant or closed minded".

Do your research on the KKK...their website don't count, they only tell you want they want you to know.

Look up thier history...look up thier crimes...find the names of actual current KKK members and read about them. Read how many police officers actually belong to the KKK.

Philip_ll
The kkk dress up as wizards and take orders from a "grand wizard" and a "great merlin" or something, while calling one another "templars". So what exactly would you expect from something as ludicrus as that?

Darth Revan

Is slavery OK because it doesn't exist anymore in this country?

If the remaining members of the KKK are opposed to lynching black people (they're not), they should probably change the name of their organization, and stuff...

Philip_ll
Originally posted by NBT
Ever heard of Sarcastic? confused

Show me the sarcasm.

Jabba the Hutt

Look up thier history...look up thier crimes...find the names of actual current KKK members and read about them. Read how many police officers actually belong to the KKK.

I know their Goddamn history. I am talking about present day 2006. They obviously don't call themselves bad people on their website, but if they still believe what you say they believe, and as strong as you say they believe, then why not put that on their website? Why not pust pictures of hooded members. From my point of view, as the viewer I see that they do not believe in what they used to, or at least to a much lesser degree, or they would openly advertise this.

I am not promoting, or endorsing their ways, nor am I saying they hav been misunderstood throughought history. What I am saying, is that MAYBE nowadays they have "Chilled out" a little.

Rapscallion
this might just be the stupidist question I have ever heard. I wonn't even bother answering...

C-Dic
Originally posted by PVS
why not? they should all be singled out and scrutinised. kept in the spotlight as well, since organisations such as this thrive on secrecy. and considering there wasnt, isnt, and will never be a census taken of the KKK.

so how can you claim that they are not a threat? since 9-11 their recruitment has skyrocketed, according to articles i have read. they recruit idiots like the one who started this thread.
i dont understand the logic in saying that they are not a threat. just because they do not establish the same presence as the early to mid 20th century, doesnt mean they are finished.

Why not? Because it's a waste of time trying to single out these people. They're harmless, and today, aren't doing much more than exercising their right to free speech. A true KKK census would be their enrollment, which has hardly skyrocketed, given in 2005, membership was at 3,000 people worldwide. You'd think if they were dissatisfied with the current state of their world, they'd enlist in the army, not join a club.

So what? Just because they have no power doesn't mean they're done doing business.

Name something of significance, courtesy of the KKK, in the past decade. They burned down some Latino guys house last year for assulating a little white girl. Oh no! In May of this year they held an Anti-Immigration rally in Alabama. We're doomed! laughing out loud

They have no business. Period. They're bad, but they're also pacifists when it comes to getting their point across. I don't see why you guys are so up in arms over some silly little club that operates in the Deep South, that has some outdated morals, and will never get anything out of their little meetings.

What concerns me most is that you guys don't think slavery exists in America anymore, when it most certainly does this day and age. Forced labor is a hot button issue in states with a large immigrant communities.

ThePrincessBee
I've always wondered if they could pull bunnies out of the pointy hats they wear. bunny

Bush Whacker

KKK: Are they really THAT bad?

Of coarse not. Any organization that brings people together, is always a good thing. And the picture of the jungle monkey and the fat negro eating the cheeseburger in the profile really brings your point home. Nice touch.

Gotta go for now. Hope I didn't come across as racist or anything.

Lord Urizen
Well the KKK is a joke today. But just because thier easy to laugh at does not mean thier not as bad.

PVS
the kkk took my baby away

Eis
They took her away, away from me

PVS
well...she went away for the holidays. said she was going to l.a...

but she never got there. sad

Eis
She never got there. She never got there, they say.

PVS
Originally posted by PVS
the kkk took my baby away

SpadeKing
Yes it is end of story

debbiejo
KKK= Not good.

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
KKK= Not good.

i was hoping that i could post the most useless post on this thread by quoting joey ramone...but then along came deb.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i was hoping that i could post the most useless post on this thread by quoting joey ramone...but then along came deb.

I can beat it

Originally posted by debbiejo
KKK= Not good.

KKK = Bad

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42

KKK = Bad

'bad' is more specific than 'not good' making your post slightly more descriptive. so i'm afraid you have not achieved your goal stick out tongue

The Omega
KKK =
Kansas karaoke kooks?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
'bad' is more specific than 'not good' making your post slightly more descriptive. so i'm afraid you have not achieved your goal stick out tongue

I agree...I'm even amazingly good when I try to suck...it's a curse.....but I think The Omega did it....

nutswinger
Originally posted by PVS

Agreed.

SpadeKing
thats y there is a counter KKK
Kukamunga Kracker Killers

PVS
Originally posted by The Omega
KKK =
Kansas karaoke kooks?

Ku Klux Klan stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

What are black men most afraid of? ....ghosts!

Oh damn...I'm a racist.

Jigsaw13

What the **** are you talking about? The KKK not bad? Are you dumb or something? The KKK are nothing more then racist scum that believe all men that aren't white should be taken out so that the white race doesn't get contaminated with African Americans and any other kind of people that aren't white. That just shows how much of low down bastards the KKK really are.

Do me a favor, Google the Ku Klux Klan and look under images and then come back and tell me if there not bad for hanging people that aren't white.

lil bitchiness
Calm the hell down everyone! Jesus tap-dancing Christ!

KKK's reputation and prejudices are well known - this thread calls for far deeper throughts and evaluations than a simple mindless ''you are a moron for thinking that'' attitude!

Has anyone even bothered to see the site, and perhaps tries to understand what makes certain people (aprticulary younger ones) join the knights?

I didn't think so.

I have just looked at their FAQ section.

The answers and the questions are very carefully constructed and very carefully asnwered.
They are constructed in such way, that the question is not directly answered, while appearing to discourage any racism involved.

This IS the danger. The site is constructed in a exreamly careful way. There is NO hate speach involved and every single word written down is planned and pre-planed. THIS exact thing is what is dangerous about this organisation.

Are they bad?

Yes, they certainly are. They are so, because they made you, at least for a second, doubt their intentions which is EXATLY what they are trying to do.

Its even more dangerous, especially since they intentionally target younger audiences to join their cause.
This is their weapon, since lynched corpses on the tree are illegal now, they have found other means to spread their discriminative and prejudice ideas.

Think about it - would you REALLY want ''races'' not to mix? Why? Its great when a black and white person are together, or a black and chinese or white and chinese or white and hispanic, or black and hispanic.

America is built on immigration and off the backs of all that came (forecefully or otherwise). Everything you see has been built by people of all colour and culture - not just white.

The Omega
Originally posted by PVS

PVS, that was a joke... KKK = Keelhauled Kennel Keepers?

Lil> Fundamentalist movements are often VERY careful when snaring in new members - Scientology does it, radical religious movements does it, the KKK does it.
That this cult is even ALLOWED in the States is COMPLETELY beyond me...

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by The Omega
PVS, that was a joke... KKK = Keelhauled Kennel Keepers?

Lil> Fundamentalist movements are often VERY careful when snaring in new members - Scientology does it, radical religious movements does it, the KKK does it.
That this cult is even ALLOWED in the States is COMPLETELY beyond me...

I never really bothered to look at these kind of sites in detail, but you are so right. The way in which this is presented is just...shocking!

Its amazing how people can work with psychology - and scary at the same time.

Keelhauled Kennel Keepers lol

The Omega
Lil> Come on, join in the fun... (fundamentalists HATE humour, especially directed at them... Remember the fate of "Life of Brian"?)

KKK = kvetching kosher kail??
Knotted knotweed knives??

kentucky knuckle knitwear???

PVS
kentucky kornhole krammers

The Omega
Known Knobkerrie Knolls!

PVS
kreepy kok knockers

lil bitchiness
hahahaaha!!! kentucky knuckle knitwear!!!

Kansas Kettle Keyhole

Organisation for unlocking..kettles...in Kansas?

PVS
Kops Kicking Klowns

Kooked Klams Kasino

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
'bad' is more specific than 'not good' making your post slightly more descriptive. so i'm afraid you have not achieved your goal stick out tongue KKK = "Very Bad"??? confused .........hahahaha

preysin
i think is way too true the kkk are assh0les. is just racism and bad.

Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex

You were the mod that closed it, and had the last post. I was bored, and I bumped an already pointless thread.
My post was a simple "OMG!" I have never "trolled" before, and that was a result of sheer boredom.
What really ticked me off, is that my ban notice said that I had a previous warning, which I did not. Had I known bumping threads was against KMC rules, I would have not bumped the thread. I was bored, I'm sorry, is it really that big of a deal? Big enough that I should not have been able to visit this site for fourteen days?

i agree wiht you all the way as far this f ukin wradfuldarf moderator.
if the kkk are racist that jerk is also a assh0le. he is tooo bias. go to the videogame forum and watch how the jerk gaveme a warnin and he bashes playstation fans with stupid links and pictures.
but he doesnt say shit to the xboxfans. watch youself some moderators are way to bias. mad

FunkMaster Flex
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Calm the hell down everyone! Jesus tap-dancing Christ!

KKK's reputation and prejudices are well known - this thread calls for far deeper throughts and evaluations than a simple mindless ''you are a moron for thinking that'' attitude!

Has anyone even bothered to see the site, and perhaps tries to understand what makes certain people (aprticulary younger ones) join the knights?

I didn't think so.

I have just looked at their FAQ section.

The answers and the questions are very carefully constructed and very carefully asnwered.
They are constructed in such way, that the question is not directly answered, while appearing to discourage any racism involved.

This IS the danger. The site is constructed in a exreamly careful way. There is NO hate speach involved and every single word written down is planned and pre-planed. THIS exact thing is what is dangerous about this organisation.

Are they bad?

Yes, they certainly are. They are so, because they made you, at least for a second, doubt their intentions which is EXATLY what they are trying to do.

Its even more dangerous, especially since they intentionally target younger audiences to join their cause.
This is their weapon, since lynched corpses on the tree are illegal now, they have found other means to spread their discriminative and prejudice ideas.

Think about it - would you REALLY want ''races'' not to mix? Why? Its great when a black and white person are together, or a black and chinese or white and chinese or white and hispanic, or black and hispanic.

America is built on immigration and off the backs of all that came (forecefully or otherwise). Everything you see has been built by people of all colour and culture - not just white.

Thank you, I love you.

Kanadian Korn Koolers no expression

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Has anyone even bothered to see the site,

Can't, the link has been removed stick out tongue

Bardock42
Can't, the link has been removed

Yeah right, I am sure it is impossible to find the KKK site.....

Black Rob
I saw the KKK's official website. They don't really seem to be that bad. I think it's just the more radical members that get all the negative attention, which in turn gives them bad publicity. You're basing your statement on a web page? Come on now. Remember,back in the KKK's heyday they promoted "christian" values and never openly talked about lynching so it's not like they don't try to put forth a positive image to the public. There is no such thing as an "ok" hate group.

Philip_ll
Well the KKK is a joke today. But just because thier easy to laugh at does not mean thier not as bad.

I agree with the fact that they are easy to laugh at, and they are also easy to beat up, since i kicked a kkk members ass before in my lifetime. And im white by the way.

Eis
Quoting any ramones song is never useless.

01ZERO
KOCK KISSSIN KRACKAZ
FUNK IS GAY
HE LIKES TO SUCK DICK
**** UR WHITE ASS BTICH
**** KKK

Eis
What the hell?

atila the great
hahahahaha sorry but this thread is so effing stupid!

what's next? "From the people behind the 'is the KKK bad' we bring you: ARE TERRORISTS REALLY THAT BAD?

KKK is bad because of it's actions, period!

Bardock42
Originally posted by atila the great
hahahahaha sorry but this thread is so effing stupid!

what's next? "From the people behind the 'is the KKK bad' we bring you: ARE TERRORISTS REALLY THAT BAD?

KKK is bad because of it's actions, period!

But really, are terrorists that bad?

botankus
Was there really a need for this thread? From the first post, we all knew it would lead to Bardock's dreams of a love child with Osama Bin Laden. I mean, come on, people.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Was there really a need for this thread? From the first post, we all knew it would lead to Bardock's dreams of a love child with Osama Bin Laden. I mean, come on, people.

Hey, say what you want about him, but he's hot.

botankus
I don't know if you saw that list they made of the 10 least-hottest men, but he was only #8 on that list. I'll try to dig up a link somewhere, but he beat 7 other people (or lost to 7 other people - however you want to look at it).

Bardock42
Let me guess, that is a US American list...voted by scared US Americans....the list was probably already filled in and you could just say "Yes" or "No".....but no, you don't do that....the US(sr) is a free country....

botankus
What?

The list was 99% movie stars, radio personalities, and people on television. They just threw in Osama Bin Laden at #8 for the hell of it.

p.s. Morrissey was #1.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
What?

The list was 99% movie stars, radio personalities, and people on television. They just threw in Osama Bin Laden at #8 for the hell of it.

p.s. Morrissey was #1.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Osama and Morrissey cry ....people have no taste.

PVS
Originally posted by 01ZERO
KOCK KISSSIN KRACKAZ

ok, that was pretty clever....but then:

FUNK IS GAY
HE LIKES TO SUCK DICK
**** UR WHITE ASS BTICH
**** KKK

What the f**k?

PVS
Why not? Because it's a waste of time trying to single out these people. They're harmless, and today, aren't doing much more than exercising their right to free speech. A true KKK census would be their enrollment, which has hardly skyrocketed, given in 2005, membership was at 3,000 people worldwide. You'd think if they were dissatisfied with the current state of their world, they'd enlist in the army, not join a club.

yeah, lets see a source for that, ok? numbers mean jackshit without a source.
i could just say you mistakenly left off a couple of zeros.

PVS

WrathfulDwarf
Alright, whatever.

You were the mod that closed it, and had the last post. I was bored, and I bumped an already pointless thread. My post was a simple "OMG!" I have never "trolled" before, and that was a result of sheer boredom. What really ticked me off, is that my ban notice said that I had a previous warning, which I did not. Had I known bumping threads was against KMC rules, I would have not bumped the thread. I was bored, I'm sorry, is it really that big of a deal? Big enough that I should not have been able to visit this site for fourteen days?

You still going with the same song and dance? Get over it!

It doesn't matter whether they WERE...they still the same racist and discrimantory group. I told you to read books and news articles. If you came here to tell us that they're no longer the same then you really have the wrong impressions. Honestly what is the you want?

On a side Note...

Bye Presyin!

El_NINO
Have we not watched enough of Jerry Springer in the early years of his show what the KKK are really about. They are like the Minutemen, compleately sicko in the fact that they killed black people by putting them on crosses and setting them on fire, they hunted black people and spanish people for fun according to them. They are more racist than any other society in the world IMO.

Soleran
They are more racist than any other society in the world IMO.

I doubt that but hey you never know.

C-Dic
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, lets see a source for that, ok? numbers mean jackshit without a source.
i could just say you mistakenly left off a couple of zeros.

Wikipedia - KKK

With the reports you provided, you proved my point. They're nothing to worry about. Powerless neighborhood gangs. They're like the Green Party and Ralph Nader. They've got a stupid agenda, but no ways or means by which to carry it out.

Figures speak for themselves. Klan enrollment dropping, merges, inactivity. You take 160 "cells" and divide it by 3,000, and you get about 18 people per club. That's a ****ing baseball team.

Harmless. But all this facts and figures shit is beside the point. They're "bad", but as I said before, they're nothing to worry about. There are bigger instances of racism in corporate America that people tend to ignore, that effectively seperate races every single day, and that's the segregation and racism we need to take note of.

PVS
Wikipedia - KKK

With the reports you provided, you proved my point. They're nothing to worry about. Powerless neighborhood gangs. They're like the Green Party and Ralph Nader. They've got a stupid agenda, but no ways or means by which to carry it out.

Figures speak for themselves. Klan enrollment dropping, merges, inactivity. You take 160 "cells" and divide it by 3,000, and you get about 18 people per club. That's a ****ing baseball team.

Harmless. But all this facts and figures shit is beside the point. They're "bad", but as I said before, they're nothing to worry about.

there numbers were never much greater. erm

i fail to see the logic in writing off a terrorist group as powerless based on numbers. i dont recall al qauda needing 100,000...10,000...or even 100 men to prove that they are a danger. on that note, timothy mcveigh was but one man.

imho, what is relevant is what they have done and will continue doing, which is nothing short of terrorism.

There are bigger instances of racism in corporate America that people tend to ignore, that effectively seperate races every single day, and that's the segregation and racism we need to take note of.

i agree on that point, among many other which could be made. particularly the fashion/music industry seems to love promoting the image of the stereotypical ignorant misogynist materialistic black thug, they especially appeal to white kids. so it would seem a singling out, yet everyone who falls for it is a victim, thus the middle class white suburban gangsta... in fact i think the problem has more to do with classism these days.

but i digress. point is (as i think you agree), its easier to visualise a white hood or an iron cross as the problem, because thats simple and easy to identify/distance from....as opposed to having to confront family/friends/peers/corporations/government who may be racists to some degree. with that said though, they are still (kkk) much of a threat imho.

Darth Jello
The arian nations, stormfront, nation of islam, world church of the creator (or whatever they're calling themselves now) and the whole christian identity movement, the JDL, and national alliance are much more frightening entities than the KKK.

C-Dic
Originally posted by PVS

imho, what is relevant is what they have done and will continue doing, which is nothing short of terrorism.

Someone's numbers are off, or were exaggerated for effect, which is common in journalism.

What they did is history, and what they're doing now is nothing. You can't hold modern day Germans accountable for the Holocaust. On the same token, we have to realize that the KKK has evolved, too, and like I said, are more political terrorists than anything. Granted, not to the extreme points of al Quieda.

There's a difference in the definition of "terrorism" that needs to be acknowledged. Yeah, the KKK are terrorists, but their activity just isn't worth worrying over. If it makes everyone happy, go ahead and acknowledge them as such, but holding an Anti-Immigration rally and burning down a Mexican's house for assulating a little white girl, is small change compared to incinerating 3,000 alive with airplanes to get across a delusional point, which was that God hates America and that we asked for it.

The KKK just has a pipedream of a White America, and for the past century have been trying to make it so, with to no avail. Why? Because they don't have the support, since most everyone knows it's a lost cause, and they'll continue to have turn over in enrollment, after these yokels realize they've been seduced into a waste of time organization.

If we're so pro-equality, don't bother with the neighborhood brat KKK members. They'll burn out eventually. Turn your focus to corporate America and the African American legions that are having their cake and eating it too. I'm far from racist, and while it doesn't effect my everyday life necessarily, for the sake of equality, someone needs to open their eyes and show them how potentially dangerous what they're doing, by exclusively catering to their race, is to race relations in the future. On the flipside, America (whites and black alike) need to take a hard look into the working class immigrants. It's modern day slavery, at best, forced labor.

It's all a big mess that effects us all in a much more profound way than some Southern based group of racists with a political agenda ever could.

PVS
You can't hold modern day Germans accountable for the Holocaust. no, because the german nazis were defeated and their leaders brought to justice.

There's a difference in the definition of "terrorism" that needs to be acknowledged. Yeah, the KKK are terrorists, but their activity just isn't worth worrying over. If it makes everyone happy, go ahead and acknowledge them as such, but holding an Anti-Immigration rally and burning down a Mexican's house for assulating a little white girl, is small change compared to incinerating 3,000 alive with airplanes to get across a delusional point, which was that God hates America and that we asked for it.

but where is the logic in only focusing on the most dangerous terrorist groups and ignoring the less severe? i understand your message of priority, but that doesnt mean that the kkk are harmless. yes, as just a bunch of sorry old men in white rags they would be, but yet here they are successfully brainwashing idiots like the thread starter.

The KKK just has a pipedream of a White America, and for the past century have been trying to make it so, with to no avail. Why? Because they don't have the support, since most everyone knows it's a lost cause, and they'll continue to have turn over in enrollment, after these yokels realize they've been seduced into a waste of time organization.

i hope you're correct, but everytime i watch nascar i somehow feel that their dream was at least partially realised.

C-Dic
The KKK hasn't done anything in recent years to raise any flags, though. They rally. That's an undeniable example of freedom of speech. They can try and get people to listen to what they have to say. That doesn't mean people are listening, much like the people they brainwash are filled up with empty promise of a "pure America". Just stuff that will never happen, preached by some delusional old guy.

Not to sympathize, but they get a bad rap because of old stereotypes. All thats in these groups power is to rally and talk. That's all they've got. They're passive physically and assertive politically, and their politics have not, and will not effect ours, because they'll never hold a place in any senate. It's amusing to watch them try though.

Keep an eye on them, sure, but until they start cattling and gassing Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, and multiracial peoples, I say keep the attention focused on the real problem. We can't violate their rights because they have intolerance in them.

PVS
Keep an eye on them, sure, but...

so we agree. as far as priority i never suggested otherwise.

manjaro
a few years ago when those two idiots dragged some poor guy from the back of thier pick up and killed him(he was dismemebered and decapped) KKK members posted on thier web page that those " two brave soldiers for the white race, is getting life behind bars when the did nothing more than animal cruelty"

these ppl regularly call for genocide and ethnic cleansing, and the overthrowing of the federal govt...yeah they're really misunderstood roll eyes (sarcastic)

FunkMaster Flex
I am just telling you that I think it was wrong.

? But I didn't..... I didnt..... A well thought out, convincing, and respectful answer to my question.

FunkMaster Flex
KOCK KISSSIN KRACKAZ
FUNK IS GAY
HE LIKES TO SUCK DICK
**** UR WHITE ASS BTICH
**** KKK
LOL

PVS
A well thought out, convincing, and respectful answer to my question.

you recieved many well thought and convincing responses. however it is difficult, to say the least, to show respect for someone so easily brainwashed in the face of history....because of a frikin website. how on earth does that command any respect?

FunkMaster Flex
Originally posted by PVS
you recieved many well thought and convincing responses. however it is difficult, to say the least, to show respect for someone so easily brainwashed in the face of history....because of a frikin website. how on earth does that command any respect?

I'm not brainwashed, the website was just a little thought-provoking. I'm not convinced that they are good citizens, or in the very least good people. That is why I asked a question, and did not make a statement.

Lord Urizen
The KKK hasn't done anything in recent years to raise any flags, though. They rally. That's an undeniable example of freedom of speech. They can try and get people to listen to what they have to say. That doesn't mean people are listening, much like the people they brainwash are filled up with empty promise of a "pure America". Just stuff that will never happen, preached by some delusional old guy.

Not to sympathize, but they get a bad rap because of old stereotypes. All thats in these groups power is to rally and talk. That's all they've got. They're passive physically and assertive politically, and their politics have not, and will not effect ours, because they'll never hold a place in any senate. It's amusing to watch them try though.

Keep an eye on them, sure, but until they start cattling and gassing Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, and multiracial peoples, I say keep the attention focused on the real problem. We can't violate their rights because they have intolerance in them.

The reason you may not have heard of too many reported crimes committed by the KKK is because in the states where they reside, many police officers and sheriffs belong to the KKK, and they won't really rat themselves out, now will they?

A bad rap cuz of old stereotypes? I wondor whose fault that is...? :rollseyes:

And what stereotype are you referring to? The "i hate blacks hispanics and jews" white guy with a rifal in his hand, white hood, and low education? Hmmm.....I'm pretty sure thier still the same buddy.

Until they start cattling and gassing Jews, Hispanics, Blacks,etc.....how about harassing, hanging, shooting, and most likely covered-up killing? Should we do anything about it?

lil bitchiness
I'm not brainwashed, the website was just a little thought-provoking. I'm not convinced that they are good citizens, or in the very least good people. That is why I asked a question, and did not make a statement.

And its a good thing you brought it up.

If the site wasn't thought provoking, or their general propaganda, the KKK would have died out long ago - but it hasn't. And I think this is the agenda worth discussing (in a respectful manner of course).

Taking a complitely different approach, like KKK are doing, will affect younger people - which is their main goal. They are not interested in converting old gits, but younger audience.

I think its important you made this thread - shame a lot of pages were wasted on ''you are a moron'' argument.

C-Dic
The reason you may not have heard of too many reported crimes committed by the KKK is because in the states where they reside, many police officers and sheriffs belong to the KKK, and they won't really rat themselves out, now will they?

A bad rap cuz of old stereotypes? I wondor whose fault that is...? :rollseyes:

And what stereotype are you referring to? The "i hate blacks hispanics and jews" white guy with a rifal in his hand, white hood, and low education? Hmmm.....I'm pretty sure thier still the same buddy.

Until they start cattling and gassing Jews, Hispanics, Blacks,etc.....how about harassing, hanging, shooting, and most likely covered-up killing? Should we do anything about it?

With a worldwide registry of between 3,000 and 6,000, I'd find it incredibly hard to believe that the Klan has their hands on every branch of law enforcement in their respective cities. People clinging to old stereotypes is their own fault, because they don't educate themselves, instead, go along with their prejudice, dated assumptions. If anyone wants to have a worthy opinion of something, they should be somewhat educated in said subject.

One persons actions don't speak for the entire club. 3 members mauled a black guy 8 years ago, and even then the KKK upheld a strong anti-violent credo, which is something people wouldn't believe at first, based on stale stereotypes. It's like assuming soldiers in the war all agree with President Bush, when in fact some probably hate Bush, but love their country, and will defend the people, and not the presidents decision. They're all on the same team, but don't act as one all the time.

As for your last comment; just prove it. Prove there are cover ups. And if you can, what makes those crimes any different from those in the big cities where a white guy shoots a black guy or vice versa? The only difference is that those acts will go down in a police blotter as a "hate crime" instead of a "homicide". Crime is crime. Motivation shouldn't matter because the circumstances are all the same. They're murderers.

manjaro
you want proof....lifetime original movies baby!! they always do some " tragic based on a true story" stories

Koala MeatPie

Soleran
I think its important you made this thread - shame a lot of pages were wasted on ''you are a moron'' argument. yes

Robtard

PVS

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>