Phoenix (Rachel Grey) vs. Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
phoenix at full power vs. Nate Grey (X-Man) without legacy virus. my vote's on Nate

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
phoenix at full power vs. Nate Grey (X-Man) without legacy virus. my vote's on Nate Woul;d they have a problem like the Summers brothers or Black tom and sean cassidy or Emma frost and her sister with the whole powers not working on genetic relatives?

And would that even apply to alternate timeline ... well shoot, they are the interdimensional couterparts of each other. laughing

Lethal_Rise
They're brother and sister from the same reality, but techincally they have almost the exact same powers. They're both omega level mutants.

Creshosk
They're brother and sister from the same reality, but techincally they have almost the exact same powers. They're both omega level mutants. Huh, I thought they were from different ones, Nate being AOA and Rachel being from one where there was no male offspring from A summers and a grey.

Lethal_Rise
in here reality, there was a Cable, but they're not from the same reality..

Creshosk
in here reality, there was a Cable, but they're not from the same reality.. I thought she said there wasn't when the X-men were in asguard(or wherver it was that they were) and they first announced that Mady was pregnant.

Lethal_Rise
she's originally from the reality where mutant-hunting sentinels rule earth. Is this on topic?

Creshosk
she's originally from the reality where mutant-hunting sentinels rule earth.Yeah the days of the future past timeline...

And nate's from the AOA timeline...

Is this on topic? Well if we can determine what their relation to one another is and whether or not that relation would make them immune to each others powers...

Yes.

Cause if they are immune to each others powers then direct attacks would be limited to chucking crap at each other or some such... unless there's an angle I'm forgetting.

Metalmanx
IF they could fight each other, I'd say Nate over Rachel.

Lethal_Rise
They're both omega, and have nearly the same pwoers, it comes down to who's is stronger. They're demi-gods at full potential.

Creshosk
If they're both really omega, and they both have the same powers... then my guess is stalemate.

ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure this would be a stalemate? didnt xavior say his and phenoix'es something somehtings were identical? psy reading or something, in cable & deadpool

Lethal_Rise
o...k, who would win in a cable against regular Rachel Grey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.