Thor vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins?

magneto1992
Sorry but without his metal Hammer that Magneto can take easily TRhour is dead, I like Thour but agaisnt magneto no a chance, unless he uses super speed, but stil he can fell the metal so he can get it easily

Apolloknight
Originally posted by magneto1992
Sorry but without his metal Hammer that Magneto can take easily TRhour is dead, I like Thour but agaisnt magneto no a chance, unless he uses super speed, but stil he can fell the metal so he can get it easily

huh

Tron
Originally posted by magneto1992

Mnoljir isn't actually made of metal. Uru's more of a mystical clay. Not that it matters, I doubt even Magneto's power could work past the hammer's enchantment. It would drop to the ground the moment he tryed to take it.

Psyquis52
You mean this hasn't been done? You've got to be kidding me.

Well, this is how it goes: Thor>Superman>Magneto

Game over. Case closed.

MJOILNIR
Thors already defeated magneto once. Journey into mystery #110??

Soujaboy
Superspeed?lol, Thor can fly at 3x the speed of light, and can swing his hammer at 2x the speed of light. Not only that, Thor has already defeated Magneto.

Darth Martin
Thor would beat magneto and I don't think mnjolnr is made of metal.

grey fox
Thor slows down time and then removes Magneto's soul.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Thor would beat magneto and I don't think mnjolnr is made of metal.

if it were made of metal it woldent matter, odin's spell put on the mnjolnr is greater than MAgs power. he wouldent be able to lift it.

Darth Martin
yea Mags isn't WORTHY enough.

Accel
Any magnetism can be absorbed into the hammer. Thor's done this before in a confrontation against Magneto. Thor wins.

Darth Martin
Thor wins.

Tassadar
I dont think Magneto can manipulate Uru, Thor wins

bherrle
Thor, unless he has Iron in his blood and Magneto thinks to latch onto it and pull it out... but he never does things like that.

JohnnyDo3
ha ha ha Thor would hammer magneto's skull this is a mismatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.