Conan versus Kingpin h2h!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
i think this would be a classic.

Skeets
Conan rapes him 10/10........shock

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Skeets
Conan rapes him 10/10........shock

Co-signed.

Thanos_6383
Conan kicks his ass

The Pict
conan tears the fatty apart

RogerRamjet
Kingpin would snap Conans neck if it was something that snaps, crackles and pops...and he'd be home for 3rd breakfast in no time...

Juntai
Conan.

The Pict
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Kingpin would snap Conans neck if it was something that snaps, crackles and pops...and he'd be home for 3rd breakfast in no time...

conan tears his head off then returns to his cave for more mead.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by The Pict
conan tears his head off then returns to his cave for more mead.

and why is that?

The Pict
cos' he is a barbarian man, and the kingpin can't touch him.

RogerRamjet
cos' he is a barbarian man, and the kingpin can't touch him.

ah..well...just because he's smelly and suffers a great lack of manners at the dinner table, doesn't make him winner in my book, please remember, he (Kingpin) almost killed Daredevil and gave Spider Man a good run for his money.

The Pict
conan (mightily) laughs off kinpin's attempts to land a punch on him then delivers a kick to the knackers (dirty barbarian fighting) then breaks fisk's neck as he is falling to his knees.

Psyquis52
ah..well...just because he's smelly and suffers a great lack of manners at the dinner table, doesn't make him winner in my book, please remember, he (Kingpin) almost killed Daredevil and gave Spider Man a good run for his money.

You obviously don't read Conan.

RogerRamjet
conan (mightily) laughs off kinpin's attempts to land a punch on him then delivers a kick to the knackers (dirty barbarian fighting) then breaks fisk's neck as he is falling to his knees.

Fisk is an accomplished h2h combattant and and not as sloppy as it might seem, Conan won't be able to outlive the lice in his hair.
Kingpin kills him after a good fight

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You obviously don't read Conan.

not any more...what? did he get some divine super duper powers i should know of?

The Pict
he has the power of easily beating lesser opponents

Psyquis52
not any more...what? did he get some divine super duper powers i should know of? laughing nah. Nothing so drastic. However, it wouldn't be daring to say that he was on the same fighting level as cap or batman.

brainchild81
Kingpin f**ks him up and then crushes his head w/his bare hands.

JOE NUNEZ
Conan.

Comicbook_kid
Conan is a monster....plain and simple. He's battled lions, tigers, sharks, crocodiles, demons, monsters, giants, and God knows what else with his bare hands before and killed them. Conan goes into beserker rages on the battlefield much like Wolverine does...and when he does, he's a tornado of death!! Conan isn't considered the greatest warrior in the Hyborian Age for nothing...some of the things Conan has faced singlehandedly would make Kingpin drop a load in his undies and piss his $30,000 dollar suit!!!!

Tron
Are we talking about Pimp Conan? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
conan wins by miles and comes after everyone who said he would lose
miffed

Robtard
If you read Robert E. Howards (creator of Conan) description of Conan, you'd all agree that Conan would tear apart King Pin. Conan's something like 6'8"+ and pure muscle with a 'bull like' neck. I know King Pin is no loser for an ordinary human, but Conan was born and raised to kill. King Pin can lift something like 600 lbs (1320 kilos) over his head with maximum effort. Conan has knocked out bears and tossed em around like a ragdoll.

http://planetefutur.free.fr/frazetta/conan74_2.jpg
You see that snake? Conan F@#$'S it up, King Pin couldn't handle the snake in Conan's pants let alone that thing.

batdude123
CONAN O'BRIEN PIMPSLAPS THE HELL OUTTA KINGPIN. KP HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Robtard
If you read Robert E. Howards (creator of Conan) description of Conan, you'd all agree that Conan would tear apart King Pin. Conan's something like 6'8"+ and pure muscle with a 'bull like' neck. I know King Pin is no loser for an ordinary human, but Conan was born and raised to kill. King Pin can lift something like 600 lbs (1320 kilos) over his head with maximum effort. Conan has knocked out bears and tossed em around like a ragdoll.

I'm afraid your conversion's wrong, 600 kilos is 1320 lbs, since a kg is about 2.2 lbs. 600 lbs is about 273 kg.

brainchild81
I'd wager Kinpin is a good deal stronger than that. I've seen this guy take bullets like they were nothing and throw couches @ people like bricks.

jrodslam
Kingpin can bench about a ton.

grey fox
Wait...Conan killed a Giant.......WITH HIS BARE HANDS !!!!

10/10 for Conan.

The Fake Macoy
It sounds like someone should make a Conan respect thread, FAST!

Grimm22
Conan fights dinosaurs no expression

Im sure he can take down one muscle bound fatman big grin

Thanos_6383
Conan wins..

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I'm afraid your conversion's wrong, 600 kilos is 1320 lbs, since a kg is about 2.2 lbs. 600 lbs is about 273 kg.

Ya, I did it in reverse. Still, Conan tosses the fatass through a wall.

Robtard
Originally posted by jrodslam
Kingpin can bench about a ton.

No, he cannot... He's human and not even peak.

jrodslam
No, he cannot... He's human and not even peak.

It seems you dont know much about Kingpin. Kingpin is well above peak.

Robtard
It seems you dont know much about Kingpin. Kingpin is well above peak.

Um, no.... Peak human is around 800 pound press, like what Captain America can do. King Pin is strong, but not peak and certainly not above human attainable levels. He's basically just a BIG strong human. Robard may be many things, but certainly he is never wrong.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/k/kingpin.htm
King Pins stats...
Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 450 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Bald

Strength Level: The Kingpin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. The Kingpin is virtually as strong as it is possible for a man of his age, height, and weight to be without having superhuman powers. His great bulk does not consist of fat but of muscles that have been developed to enormous size, as in a sumo wrestler. The Kingpin can lift (press) approximately 650 pounds.

And if you dont like that one...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingpin_%28comics%29
The Kingpin has no superhuman powers. However, he is as strong and durable as it is possible for a man of his height, weight, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise to be, and he is a very large man (over six and a half feet tall). Like Captain America, Fisk is stronger than any Olympic athlete who has ever competed. His stamina is likewise honed to the virtual pinnacle of human abilility. He has remarkable agility and dexterity for a man of his size.

He typically wears Kevlar armor under his clothing. Fisk sometimes carries a walking stick that conceals a laser beam weapon capable of firing a blast of concussive force sufficient for vaporizing a handgun (or a person's head) at close range. He typically wears an ornamental stick-pin that conceals a highly compressed chamber of sleeping gas that is effective if sprayed directly into his victim's face. Due to his wealth and intellectual industry, Kingpin could use far more advanced paraphernalia, but he prefers to use such things as a last resort. As Fisk became less Spider-Man's nemesis than Daredevil's, he became more of a naturalistic mafioso than a comic-book criminal mastermind, and depended less on science fiction-like weaponry.

Aside from his remarkable physical advantages and special paraphernalia, the Kingpin is brilliant. He has self-educated himself to the university graduate level in the field of political science. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in the organization and management of criminal and legal business operations. The Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, particularly sumo, jujitsu, and hapkido. His proficiency is such that he has beaten characters with superhuman abilities without too much difficulty in the past.

Robtard
conan wins by miles and comes after everyone who said he would lose
miffed

Cool Gath of Baal avatar Pict... That one was drawn by Frank Frazetta incase you didn't know, he also does/did many of the Conan art in the books.

jrodslam
Um, no.... Peak human is around 800 pound press, like what Captain America can do. King Pin is strong, but not peak and certainly not above human attainable levels. He's basically just a BIG strong human. Robard may be many things, but certainly he is never wrong.

Uhh, no you are still mistaken. Fist off, youre using Marvel Directory as evidence to prove a point? They usually have stats/bio that is outdated and inaccurate. Secondly Cap can press over 1000 pounds in which there is evidence of him doing in a routine workout.big grin Kingpin is just as strong as Cap and its well over the 800 pound mark. Daredevil is more the 700-800 pound range. Not Kingpin or Cap. You say Robtard is never wrong, but theres a first time for everything my friend.smile

And if you dont like that one...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingpin_%28comics%29
The Kingpin has no superhuman powers. However, he is as strong and durable as it is possible for a man of his height, weight, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise to be, and he is a very large man (over six and a half feet tall). Like Captain America, Fisk is stronger than any Olympic athlete who has ever competed. His stamina is likewise honed to the virtual pinnacle of human abilility. He has remarkable agility and dexterity for a man of his size.

Did you read what you posted? Kingpin along with Captain America is STRONGER than any Olympic athelete who has ever competed. Those who compete in the olympics are at peak levels of performance. Kingpin and Cap are ABOVE that.big grin

brainchild81
Ditto. Respect Kingpin. Anybody got those pix of him fighting Cap? Fisk is a f**king beast!!

riceroost
I can't see Fisk huring a guy who fight Frost Giants in the morning, Demons at noon, and Dragons before he goes to bed.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by riceroost
I can't see Fisk huring a guy who fight Frost Giants in the morning, Demons at noon, and Dragons before he goes to bed.

I don't see Frost Giants in the morning, Demons at noon, and Dragons before I go to bed at all.

For the most part I just see Dwarves in the morning, Gremlins at noon, and weird, fuzzy, smart balled things with sharp pointy teath.
big grin

Robtard
Uhh, no you are still mistaken. Fist off, youre using Marvel Directory as evidence to prove a point? They usually have stats/bio that is outdated and inaccurate. Secondly Cap can press over 1000 pounds in which there is evidence of him doing in a routine workout.big grin Kingpin is just as strong as Cap and its well over the 800 pound mark. Daredevil is more the 700-800 pound range. Not Kingpin or Cap. You say Robtard is never wrong, but theres a first time for everything my friend.smile

Did you read what you posted? Kingpin along with Captain America is STRONGER than any Olympic athelete who has ever competed. Those who compete in the olympics are at peak levels of performance. Kingpin and Cap are ABOVE that.big grin

Are you thinking of Ultimate Capt then? Last time I checked classic Captain America was peak human in every aspect not super human. And 1000 pounds is 1/2 of a ton not a ton. Also, I have never seen or read anything that made King Pin out to be super human. He's just a very large, very strong human.

Soleran
Conan destroys Kingpin, Kingpin typically fights "good guys" who hold back and attempt to disable him and not kill. Conan would straight up kill him.

jrodslam
Are you thinking of Ultimate Capt then? Last time I checked classic Captain America was peak human in every aspect not super human. And 1000 pounds is 1/2 of a ton not a ton. Also, I have never seen or read anything that made King Pin out to be super human. He's just a very large, very strong human.

No im talkig about regular Univers Captain America. If you go just off stats, then statistically Cap and Kingpin are peak human(3 in the stat column). However, going by comics is a completely differnt deal. Thats why stats/power bars on this forum dont hold much weight. Handbooks and websites can be and sometimes is misleading and inaccurate. Peak human is classified as "able to lift twice own body weight". Cap weighs about 230 lbs. Are you saying he can only lift about 460 lbs? Thats cewrtainly not the case. If youre going by stats, you should see that there are 2 Superhuman classes. The fist one is classified as "800 lbs-25 ton range". The second one is listed as "25-75 ton range". If you wanna get technical, Cap and Kingpin ARE in the Superhuman class. Both are able to lift well over 800 lbs with ease. When i mentioned Cap lifting over 1000 lbs, that was his regular routine workout and not his max. At peak levels, he can lift a ton and possibly more. Same with Kingpin.

JohnnyDo3
Conan is will eat kingpin for breakfast

Robtard
No im talkig about regular Univers Captain America. If you go just off stats, then statistically Cap and Kingpin are peak human(3 in the stat column). However, going by comics is a completely differnt deal. Thats why stats/power bars on this forum dont hold much weight. Handbooks and websites can be and sometimes is misleading and inaccurate. Peak human is classified as "able to lift twice own body weight". Cap weighs about 230 lbs. Are you saying he can only lift about 460 lbs? Thats cewrtainly not the case. If youre going by stats, you should see that there are 2 Superhuman classes. The fist one is classified as "800 lbs-25 ton range". The second one is listed as "25-75 ton range". If you wanna get technical, Cap and Kingpin ARE in the Superhuman class. Both are able to lift well over 800 lbs with ease. When i mentioned Cap lifting over 1000 lbs, that was his regular routine workout and not his max. At peak levels, he can lift a ton and possibly more. Same with Kingpin.

Is this info posted somewhere? I'm curious to read it. Everything I've ever read about Capt America and especially King Pin have them at maximum human levels in reference to strength(or there about). Captain American can be explained as being above human max due to his back ground story (super soldier program) but King Pin is an ordinary human, how did he get to be super human?

Robtard
edit:

jrodslam
Is this info posted somewhere? I'm curious to read it. Everything I've ever read about Capt America and especially King Pin have them at maximum human levels in reference to strength(or there about). Captain American can be explained as being above human max due to his back ground story (super soldier program) but King Pin is an ordinary human, how did he get to be super human?

Like is said, if youre going by handbook stats, there are 2 superhuman levels. Technically they both should be therem but they are categorized in the peak human section.

Handbook stats are usually inacurate and misleading. Going by the comics, Cap and Kingpin easily lift over 800 lbs in their regular routine workout. If they were to exert themselves at max level, they pass the 1 ton mark. Im not saying they can do it on the regular. Thats why i say at max levels of exertion.

roughrider
I believe anyone without powers, and physically isn't enhanced human and up, goes down to Conan h2h.

The Pict
Cool Gath of Baal avatar Pict... That one was drawn by Frank Frazetta incase you didn't know, he also does/did many of the Conan art in the books.

cheers for the info smile

Robtard
cheers for the info smile

You're welcome, if you like that style of art, there are many websites about his art. Here's one.

http://frankfrazetta.org/

The Pict
thats some pretty sweet artwork.

brainchild81
Originally posted by roughrider
I believe anyone without powers, and physically isn't enhanced human and up, goes down to Conan h2h. I think that people like Bats and Kingpin would wreck Conan in h2h. Conan kicked @$$ centuries ago because people like Kingpin & Bats weren't around. Conan better bring his sword w/him.

Robtard
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think that people like Bats and Kingpin would wreck Conan in h2h. Conan kicked @$$ centuries ago because people like Kingpin & Bats weren't around. Conan better bring his sword w/him.

Could Batman and Kingpin drink down numerous pints of ale, get pissed drunk, have sex with a couple of demonic whores then go out and fight savages, cannibals, beast men, bears, giant snakes and wizards before calling it a night?

CONAN is a killing machine, it's all he's really good at, besides drinking and f@#king.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.