Apocalypse with the power of the 4 VR Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Blodish is on!

The battle is to death!

They both are powerful!

This started because Stellers of Marvel lost agasnt the Kansas football team and Apocalypse get Mad about it

magneto1992
CMON THIS IS A GOOD MATCH

He-guy88
well neiter can die by normal means so ah this an even match id say

magneto1992
I am going with Apocalypse, Superman super speed is pretty much useless here, Apocalypse also is super fast and even more with Quicksilver speed x4, he has sabreetooth healing factor x4, Polaris powers x4 (which in my opinion that control of the metal is even better that Magnetos (men that hurts)), and x4 of Emma Frost mental powers so I think that if he uses it Superman will not be more intelligent that his Clone (Bizarro #1)

branhole
apoc kills him with little effort.

magneto1992
I know is this fun

branhole
somebodys going to come in here and say supes wins.

magneto1992
I dont think so, almost anyone knows Apocalypse wins this round

He-guy88
you would be suprised trust me their will be someone

magneto1992
Well I gess if I change it ot magneto I will tri to defend him but this time there is gonna be hard to beat him with the power of the 4

Mider
sniffles non jogging apoc wins, he was womping loki in his prime, taking on the high evolutionary who can devolve anyone even galactus, took a scream from black bolt and laughed it off, this is before marvel totally turned him into a chump, also he smacked around mags and bishop at the same time i believe. Non jobbing apoc also fought a prime eternal.

magneto1992
Yeah lets go with that

magneto1992
I tell you no one goes by super

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.