Teen Titans VRS Magneto + Quiksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg (in the cartoon Version), go to Peter Piter Pizza, and they eat and eveything by, the second serving StrarFire wants to buy a Pizza with Double Chese, Mayoneses and Chocolate, but Quiksilver eats them all, StarFire punch Quicksilver and His Fahter goes in action, and fight The whole TT team that is there, Who wins?

Accel
Putting Quicksilver in here was kind of pointless if he gets punched out in the first post. He would quickily regret eatin a pizza with chocolate and mayonaise any way (ew).

If this is ATT, then Magneto stands a chance. They are MASSIVELY powered-down in the cartoon.

magneto1992
well then what about the comics ones (but magneto go to the Maximum level)

Soljer
You're putting MAGNETO against a batman-wannabe, a man made of metal, a Tyrannosaurus, and Raven and star fire.

The first three are pretty nearly non-factors in this fight. Star fire and raven, however, are much more powerful.

Many people have been comparing Raven in power to the Phoenix. Some food for thought.

magneto1992
Well yes but even though it takes a lot to pis of Raven also she tries to not to us that power and of course this is not Blondish so the titans will battle Magneto like if it was any Villain ( thats so sad, they die so young)

Tron
Comic Raven mindrapes him, making anything Xavier's done to him look like child's play.

magneto1992
but in order to raven to sontrol things she has to control it with something dark energy which I think (I am not sure) Magneto can control

Tron
Comic and cartoon Raven are different in powers from each other, as seen in this wiki here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_(comics)

Darth Martin
The same lineup from the comic TT takes Magneto. Raven too powerful for him. So is Starfire. BB could turn into a fly anbd mags wouldn't see him and BB would just form into a blyue whale without mags noticing and magneto will die. Quicksilver is dead from the punch by starfire.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tron
Comic Raven mindrapes him, making anything Xavier's done to him look like child's play.
full potentinal magneto is a stronger telepath tha pro-x

grey fox
Cartoon titans get slapped around by Magneto , Quicksilver later regrets causing these problems and takes starfire out on a date.

Raven get's all mopy and BB hugs her (BB/R Shippers get big 'ol chubbies over this).

Robin get's pissed off and later speedblitzed by quicksilver.

Their comic book counter parts then arrive and point/laugh at the cartoon versions for being so weak ....

Grimm22
If this was the comics, I would give it to the TT, but its the craptastic cartoon so, Magneto takes it easy wink

magneto1992
thatnk you thank you, now I am going to try not see so many cartoon and see more comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.