SAT II: Subject Test Biology E/M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
7:45 tomorrow morning! Didn't study. thumb up

Pink Maynard
If only i cared erm

Leo.M
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
If only i cared erm

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Leo.M

Skeets
If only i cared erm Originally posted by Leo.M

ermm

Jabba the Hutt
Most of the threads in the OTF are pointless anyway. Why not make more pointless ones, to continue the tradition?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Most of the threads in the OTF are pointless anyway. Why not make more pointless ones, to continue the tradition?

If only i cared erm

Lana
I didn't do the SAT II's, the only reason I took the SAT to begin with was because my mom made me stick out tongue

D-Double
did they beat you?.... no expression

Skeets
That crap cost money....disgust

Lana
Originally posted by Skeets
That crap cost money....disgust

See, we had to take the ACT as part of standardized testing at school...I got a great score on it...so I saw no point in the SAT. My mom wanted me to take it though roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Originally posted by Lana
See, we had to take the ACT as part of standardized testing at school...I got a great score on it...so I saw no point in the SAT. My mom wanted me to take it though roll eyes (sarcastic)
Did you quote the wrong person..ermm

Lana
No...because you were saying that it cost money. I thought the SAT was a waste of time and money because I didn't need it stick out tongue schools in the mid-west require the ACT, not the SAT.

Bloigen
If only i cared erm

Jabba the Hutt
I just took it, I finished all 80 questions in 40 minutes. I think I did pretty well.

Bloigen
I just took it, I finished all 80 questions in 40 minutes. I think I did pretty well.

If only i cared erm

Arachnoidfreak

Lana
Bloigen, why do you bother posting just to quote other people? Do you think it makes you look funny or cool? It doesn't.

Bloigen
Bloigen, why do you bother posting just to quote other people? Do you think it makes you look funny or cool? It doesn't. Originally posted by Pink Maynard
If only i cared erm

Skeets
No...because you were saying that it cost money. I thought the SAT was a waste of time and money because I didn't need it stick out tongue schools in the mid-west require the ACT, not the SAT.
shock I see.........hmm

Syren
We had to take SATs... every three years if I remember correctly.

DarkC
7:45 tomorrow morning! Didn't study. thumb up
Fail!

Syren
He said that like he's proud of not studying... how utterly cool and rebellious roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Syren
He said that like he's proud of not studying... how utterly cool and rebellious roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never study for anything, and I get low 90s/high 80s.

Ladyluck
We don't have SAT's here. w00t

Jabba the Hutt
It was optional...

Flamboyant4Life
I got 680/800 which is better than 80% of graduating seniors stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.