Fire Vs. Ice....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Ultimate Battle between the forces of heat and the agents of ice.....

Team ICE :

1. Iceman
2. Storm
3. Captain Cold
4. Killer Frost
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Blizzard
7. Ice

Vs.

Team FIRE :

1. Human Torch
2. Pyro
3. Firestar
4. SunFire
5. Fire
6. Firestorm
7. Starfire

No prep, and bloodlust in ON........Who Prevails????

Psyquis52
Team Fire.

Blair Wind
well I dont know who firestorm or firestar are...so they arnt in my equation stick out tongue

Iceman and Storm can make a ice storm with hurricanes and lighting. Captain Colds ray makes temps at absolute zero.

Id say Ice takes this

btw Starfire What the f**k? shes not actual fire...

Soljer
Blair Wind thinks Ice would take it? I'm SURPRISED!!! wink

Joking aside, I think that Ice would definitely be able to beat them out for the win.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well I dont know who firestorm or firestar are...so they arnt in my equation stick out tongue

Iceman and Storm can make a ice storm with hurricanes and lighting. Captain Colds ray makes temps at absolute zero.

Id say Ice takes this

Fire Storm is pretty powerful actually, i give him his respect. But I still think Ice takes this one, with Storm on their team, they have more options then just Ice.

batdude123

Id say Ice takes this

Firestorm: http://www.answers.com/topic/firestorm-comics
Starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestar

Blair Wind
ok so I DO know who firestorm is....I kinda thought it might be him...and Bats thats not starfires profile. Starfire is the teen titan alien chick. This is starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_%28comics%29

Back on topic. With firestorm on the team Id have to reevaluate my decision. It all depends on which personalities he has btw, but is power by himself would be a great threat. If iceman or Captain Cold can make him go absolute zero right off the bat and that would mean his brain functions stop moving as well, then they win. If not it would go all the way down to iceman and him, and since iceman has no concioiusness Im not sure if firestorm would be able to take his matter and somehow change it (if iceman is in one body and gets matter manipulated then hes screwed, but if he plays it smart he should be everywhere at once.) Flash freeze to the head and Ice wins.....

batdude123
ok so I DO know who firestorm is....I kinda thought it might be him...and Bats thats not starfires profile. Starfire is the teen titan alien chick. This is starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_%28comics%29

Back on topic. With firestorm on the team Id have to reevaluate my decision. It all depends on which personalities he has btw, but is power by himself would be a great threat. If iceman or Captain Cold can make him go absolute zero right off the bat and that would mean his brain functions stop moving as well, then they win. If not it would go all the way down to iceman and him, and since iceman has no concioiusness Im not sure if firestorm would be able to take his matter and somehow change it (if iceman is in one body and gets matter manipulated then hes screwed, but if he plays it smart he should be everywhere at once.) Flash freeze to the head and Ice wins.....

I MENT FIRESTAR DAMNIT!!!! mad stick out tongue

batdude123

Captain Cold's ice gun would get molecularly changed into a giant turd by Firestorm. big grin

Darth Martin
Fire takes this they have a herald and firestorm and human torch.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Fire takes this they have a herald and firestorm and human torch.

They don't have Firelord on their team. What the f**k? I suppose that was the herald you were referring to anyway...

Metalmanx
...Wait...WTF? You put FIRESTORM on this team? You might as well have made it Superman vs. Stephen Hawking.

If not for him, I'd say Iceman takes out Team Fire all by his lonesome.

Lethal_Rise
being the pyromanic I am, i know and can proove that team fire would win.

Mr. Universe
this is ludicrous. ice fools get melted. too much power on the fire team.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
They don't have Firelord on their team. What the f**k? I suppose that was the herald you were referring to anyway...

Oh my bad, mustve read it long.

Soljer
Haha, if team Fire gets firelord..then...Ice must have the Surfer. I mean...he kinda looks...icey...?

Heh, at that point it would just be a hilariously one sided fight.

grey fox
Firestorm transmutates the enemy team into chocolate.

Mr. Universe
Firelord can take most, if not all of the Ice team on his own you know?

Metalmanx
Iceman could definitely take out Firelord.

Lethal_Rise
there are 2 firestorms people. which one?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Iceman could definitely take out Firelord.

Why is Firelord even being discussed here?????? He's not even part of the battle. I didn't put him as part of "TEAM FIRE" because he's too powerful....with him on the team it would be too lopsided and "TEAM ICE" wouldn't stand a chance....I put one megapowerful "FIRE" guy (Firestorm), and I put one megapowerful ICE guy (Iceman) to kinda even each other out....

So, I repeat..... THERE IS NO FIRELORD IN THIS MATCH!!!!!!!

Oh, someone was inquiring which version of Firestorm is being used here....it's the classic version with the Raymond/Stein combo, not the crappy new one.....

IceDragon
Team Ice wins hands down.

Grimm22
The only real chalanges for Team Fire are Captain Cold and Iceman.

Cold can freeze molocules so not even their fire powers can save them.

Oh and Iceman is nearly invincible stick out tongue

The rest go down easy. wink

Metalmanx
But...FIRESTORM.

He just transmutates them all into toasters.

I want Team Ice to win, but they can't. Not with Firestorm on the team. Even then, they still have Starfire, who could deal out the the most damage secont to Firestorm.

Blair Wind
Firestorm cant transmute what he cant see erm
Iceman would be all over the place....

superbatman86
Originally posted by Metalmanx
But...FIRESTORM.

He just transmutates them all into toasters.

I want Team Ice to win, but they can't. Not with Firestorm on the team. Even then, they still have Starfire, who could deal out the the most damage secont to Firestorm. So he's going to transmute somone who can already transmute himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.