Iron Spider-man vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Omega Red is tarring apart hells kitchen and has just killed Dare Devil.Spider-man saw what happened but was to late to stop it.Now Spider-man is ferrous and jumps in to action with all his new powers.Who will win?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Omega Red is tarring apart hells kitchen and has just killed Dare Devil.Spider-man saw what happened but was to late to stop it.Now Spider-man is ferrous and jumps in to action with all his new powers.Who will win?

Do you have the Stats on Iron Spider-man?

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Do you have the Stats on Iron Spider-man? Yes faster speed, retractable stingers, faster reflexes, better spider sense, night vision, bullet proof armor, gliding, can change appearance, and some other shit.

capt it up
he dies with out hitting omga red lol

Darth Martin
IRON spider-man.

Metalmanx
Omega Red needs to be able to touch his opponents in order to drain their energy, right? I don't see him able to touch Spidey, especially Iron Spidey.

Will OR's pheremones affect Spidey through his suit? I think "no".

jrodslam
Question.

Is Iron Spidey's suit actually solid iron/steel like Iron Mans? I ask that cause his suit still appears to be cloth, but more durable. Especially looking at New Avengers #19.

What are his suits properties? He doesnt have slits in it like Iron Man, so im only assuming its still a very highly durable type cloth. Can someone give me the specs? Or at least post the scan with them.

Soljer
If I recall correctly, something like this was brought up in a Spiderman vs. Spiderwoman thread, where it was showcased that Spiderman's new suit (Not necessarily Iron-spider, just his new suit), had a 'gas-mask' type thing, built in. I don't think Omega Red's Pheromones are going to get in any more than Jessica's would.

jrodslam
Omega Red's Phermones have gone through gas masks before.

Soljer
I'm aware of that, I put 'gas mask' in quotes because it was the closest thing I could think of. Obviously it isn't a traditional gas mask or anything. Just giving....hell, I don't know, my vocabulary is shit today. Somewhat of a synonymous word, because I couldn't recollect the correct one.

MrHeavySilence
Spiderman has a gas mask? I thought they were just carbon filters for liquid poisons.

Grimm22
Spidey 8/10 big grin

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Spiderman has a gas mask? I thought they were just carbon filters for liquid poisons.

No i believe it does actually prevent harmful chemicals from entering his lungs, also someone said his suit is bulletproof, i think its actually bullet-retardant (lol) meaning it can deflect some rounds but not all
like a better kevlar

ExtraMision5555
in any case, spidey, seeing he has moderate expirence with octopus like mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.