Toad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blahmicho
In X3 when the Brotherhood is storming Alcatraz, isn't Toad hanging upsidedown? And didn't Storm kick his a** in X1?

The Pict
just someone with similar powers i think.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Originally posted by The Pict

Agree.People,don't ask similar questions because if it was Toad he would have a bigger role.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Agree.People,don't ask similar questions because if it was Toad he would have a bigger role.

Or the director just overlooked the detail, much like storm's changing accent.

Brutacus
well iff you look at it very close he is a little green and toad like. Iff he showed his tong you could be sure it was him, now hmm there are to many mutants in that church so it could be a other mutant with almost the same powers.
One part of the movie a toad like guy hangs upside down on a tower.
It's not toad because this one is even more ugly but maybe they director got a thing for toads who knows smile

Kal875
I thought I saw toad in the Mutant assembly when Magneto gave his speech, guess I was wrong

Icicle

I agree,
But I wonder what the credits say

NoFate007
He was Bullfrog lol

Noa
Originally posted by NoFate007
He was Bullfrog lol

lol!

Did he look like this? evil face
Becayse I have been seeing that guy everywhere! confused mad confused

or maybe this? sick

lineup- evil face sick laughing out loud Happy Dance

hmm that one on the end looks suspesious

thorncrawler
one of the hanging ones i thing was barnical?

Mai'Keth
Actually that was Flea

cain marko
there is some dude in the credits called lizard man and spike was in it

masterkit
yeah i did look through the credits looking for spyke and psylocke and saw lizard man.

DarthLazious
I hope Toad will be X-Men 4 along with Sabretooth.

The Pict
toad's dead, man.

cain marko
lol yup he is and apparantly quill was kid omega

The Pict
jeez a lot of mix ups surrounding the movie.

cain marko
lol i know read the cast credits

The Pict
hmm i didn't read them but from what ive heard on like ten different threads im glad i didn't, i might have cried.

cain marko
lol yer omega red was in but uncreditted

The Pict
i didn't see him, when did he appear?

Black Rob
toad's dead, man. So was Jean. Maybe he actually discovered his secondary mutation of being immune to lightning.Or drowning.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Originally posted by Black Rob
So was Jean. Maybe he actually discovered his secondary mutation of being immune to lightning.Or drowning.

IT IS NOT TOAD ,PEOPLE!
GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Kal875
Originally posted by cain marko
lol yer omega red was in but uncreditted Yes he was he was Credited as "Omega Red Kid"

HA people did'nt believe me when I said he was in there but now I've proved you all! People thought I was mad!droolio But I knew he was in there!

Ok craziness is over now!

I got a question though: Was Omega Red Kid the one with the things coming out of his wrist?

masterkit
hmmmmmmmm im not sure who ur talking about-was it spyke maybe-is that who ur talking about

Swanky-Tuna
Spyke was the guy throwing the horns I think.

Kal875
In the credits I saw Omega Red Kid and I'm pretty Damn sure that he was the guy throwing the things at Wolverine, even though that's not what Omega Red does, Its the closest thing I've seen.

Kritish
Originally posted by cain marko
there is some dude in the credits called lizard man and spike was in it

He was shooting Logan in the woods.

Whittdawg92
"It was falsely believed Toad made a cameo in X-Men: The Last Stand - a mutant similar to him is seen crawling on a wall when Magneto makes a speech in a mutant meeting. This mutant is then later seen in the first wave of attacks on Alcatraz, where he is hit by a bullet containing the mutant cure and then fell from the structure he was clinging to, his skin changing colors. The character however was confirmed as not being Toad, according to the credits of the movie. "

Darth Macabre
It was probably a version of Anole or something....But it wasn't Toad.

Whittdawg92
'twas some character with lizard powers, I'll go find 'im.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
'twas some character with lizard powers, I'll go find 'im.

Anole

Jury
I believe this should also be in X-Men The Last Stand Discussion

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Kal875
I thought I saw toad in the Mutant assembly when Magneto gave his speech, guess I was wrong
i thought i seen him there 2

cain marko
Yes he was he was Credited as "Omega Red Kid"

HA people did'nt believe me when I said he was in there but now I've proved you all! People thought I was mad!droolio But I knew he was in there!

Ok craziness is over now!

I got a question though: Was Omega Red Kid the one with the things coming out of his wrist?

nope...there was omega kid which was quil and omega red two different names which were casted

cain marko
In the credits I saw Omega Red Kid and I'm pretty Damn sure that he was the guy throwing the things at Wolverine, even though that's not what Omega Red does, Its the closest thing I've seen.

that was spyke big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.