X-Men 4: Apocolypse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
X-Men 4: Apocolypse! If they are going to make one, then that is the only way they can go. Or should go.

willRules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t405804.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t406000.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t406055.html

TheOnes2
I don't think so, movie goer's today who aren't X-fan's wont buy into Apocalypse's story. The first mutant ever born in the Egyptian time's coming back in the 21st century?

Madacapa
Originally posted by willRules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t405804.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t406000.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t406055.html

I have not read this links; however, I do want to have sex with Spider-Woman... stick out tongue

Darth Martin
They should not do a X-4. They should do other character movies like Cap, Namor, Iron Man, and Thor.

Madacapa
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They should not do a X-4. They should do other character movies like Cap, Namor, Iron Man, and Thor.

Oh, there are projects in development Hell on the heroes you mentioned. IRONMAN will probably come out in a few years. Lots of CGI in that one.

HOWEVER, X-Men 4 will come, after the Wolverine movie, and the main villain in it will be Apocolypse. My visions always come true... eek!

Kal875
Originally posted by Madacapa
Oh, there are projects in development Hell on the heroes you mentioned. IRONMAN will probably come out in a few years. Lots of CGI in that one.

HOWEVER, X-Men 4 will come, after the Wolverine movie, and the main villain in it will be Apocolypse. My visions always come true... eek! So do mine and my visions are telling me that your wrong and that X4 will be featured mainly around the kids and there 1st big battle against Sentinels. And everyone getting there powers back

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kal875
So do mine and my visions are telling me that your wrong and that X4 will be featured mainly around the kids and there 1st big battle against Sentinels. And everyone getting there powers back
X4 centered around the kids?

I think ****** not.

is it comprehensible.....

mYsTiquE_DuDe
They should do a regular X-4 meaning they should put storm and the rest and just add more characters!

The Pict
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
They should do a regular X-4 meaning they should put storm and the rest and just add more characters!

noooooooooooooooooooo more characters for the x men.

Silverstein
my friends who dont read comic books even know who Apocolypse is.

Noa

eh? Nah, they should give air time to some of the other classic x-men, like gambit! Storm, Wolverine, and Jean Grey aren't the only thing good about x-men. wink As far as a Apocalypse storyline...it would be good because they could make Angel become Archangel! However I agree that ppl who don't know x-men very well would not be able to relate.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

allofyousuckkk
ok this would be the perfect X4 IMO.

Main Characters(In order from most screentime to least):
Magneto
Rogue
Mystique
Iceman
Gambit
Kitty
Storm
Pyro
Colossus
Angel
Beast
Juggernaut
Wolverine

(Wolverine has deffinately had his 15 minutes of fame)

Everyone gets their powers back, only this movie the brotherhood and the x-men team up against a worse threat. Apocolypse(sry forgot to add him in my list, then again, he would probably not do much on screen until the end). Halfway through the movie, MAgneto does something dumb to try and betray the x-men and try and beat Apacolypse w/the brotherhood(or him and his posse could try and play both sides). The younger generation gets a show of their powers in a fight against (sentinels?) (haven't figured out who they fight). The old posse still kicks ass. All the fighting should happen in the last 45 minutes of the movie ish so that they can build off of X3. Oh ya, Xavier ius still alive and somehow plays a big part. At the moment can't think of much more, I'm tired. I'll reread this tomorrow and see if it makes any sense.

willRules
Originally posted by Madacapa
I have not read this links; however, I do want to have sex with Spider-Woman... stick out tongue

laughing out loud who doesn't?????

Madacapa
Originally posted by Silverstein
my friends who dont read comic books even know who Apocolypse is.

Your friends who don't read comics would not have know who Magneto was either, and yet the first X-Men movie featured him as the main villain. It would not be too difficult to introduce Apocolypse as a super villain who wants to destroy the world. Almost everyone knows what the word "apocolypse" means, AND they know who the Four Horsemen are. The producers of X-Men have to make this movie...the script could almost write itself.

Darth Dean
IMO, Xavier should be kept out of X4, and come back in X5 to build suspense. Kinda like Yoda, who stayed out of Star Wars 4.

willRules
Originally posted by Darth Dean
IMO, Xavier should be kept out of X4, and come back in X5 to build suspense. Kinda like Yoda, who stayed out of Star Wars 4.

I disagree. the x-men without Xavier takes the X outta it. then they are just well.... -men laughing out loud i was annoyed they killed him off in X3 and relieved to see the extended ending with him alive..........

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Originally posted by The Pict
noooooooooooooooooooo more characters for the x men.

Well ,i said more people..what's the fuss?

The Pict
Well ,i said more people..what's the fuss?

characters all over the shop man and taking depth and scenes away from the ones already in the movies.
lots of us have complained about characters losing screen time and having a barely-there story and this will happen on a larger scale if more x men are introduced.

x-fetish
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
ok this would be the perfect X4 IMO.

Main Characters(In order from most screentime to least):
Magneto
Rogue
Mystique
Iceman
Gambit
Kitty
Storm
Pyro
Colossus
Angel
Beast
Juggernaut
Wolverine

(Wolverine has deffinately had his 15 minutes of fame)

Everyone gets their powers back, only this movie the brotherhood and the x-men team up against a worse threat. Apocolypse(sry forgot to add him in my list, then again, he would probably not do much on screen until the end). Halfway through the movie, MAgneto does something dumb to try and betray the x-men and try and beat Apacolypse w/the brotherhood(or him and his posse could try and play both sides). The younger generation gets a show of their powers in a fight against (sentinels?) (haven't figured out who they fight). The old posse still kicks ass. All the fighting should happen in the last 45 minutes of the movie ish so that they can build off of X3. Oh ya, Xavier ius still alive and somehow plays a big part. At the moment can't think of much more, I'm tired. I'll reread this tomorrow and see if it makes any sense.

so much word. i need to see apocalypse, and he better be the biggest threat they've had so far. and everyone needs to get more than 5 lines... especially rogue or the writers are gonna meet my backhand mad mad mad

TheKingpin
The apoplypse could work i mean, have 20 - 30 mins explaining him to the audience then get into the movie

The Overmaster
A good way to have introduced Apocalypse would have been in part 3 towards the end where Magneto is playing chess, but instead of playing alone, he is playing against someone and losing.

"Do you know who I am?" asks mags a little irritated

"Yes, I have always known." says the stranger

"And you do not fear me?" asks mags

"I do not fear the weak and unworthy," says the stranger.

Looking up to mags the strangers eyes change from the original color to a dull red. Using a deeper voice than before the stranger says, "Checkmate..."

Noa
Originally posted by The Overmaster
A good way to have introduced Apocalypse would have been in part 3 towards the end where Magneto is playing chess, but instead of playing alone, he is playing against someone and losing.

"Do you know who I am?" asks mags a little irritated

"Yes, I have always known." says the stranger

"And you do not fear me?" asks mags

"I do not fear the weak and unworthy," says the stranger.

Looking up to mags the strangers eyes change from the original color to a dull red. Using a deeper voice than before the stranger says, "Checkmate..."

That is pretty clever, however most movies never leave such a direct /key scene linking one movie and its sequal.

The Overmaster
Ya, thats true. But thanks anyway for thinking it's clever. smile

Regulus A Black
Yes X4 will have Apocalypse, but try not to think of it as X4, think of itas more X3-2 or in otherwords, it should have the "Light Side" of the phoenix but, Apocalypse will come in near the end of X4, then X5 will be about Apocalypse's rise more then likely with the transformation of Angell to Archangel, but that could be in 4. This is mainly speculation on various things I've heard but Apocalypse should deff. come into play in this movie. oh, and Scott, Professor X, and Jean all come back in X4

cain marko
Originally posted by TheOnes2
I don't think so, movie goer's today who aren't X-fan's wont buy into Apocalypse's story. The first mutant ever born in the Egyptian time's coming back in the 21st century?

i tried to sort that out over in the scripts thread i dont think its too far fetched what i did

Madacapa
It would be so easy to introduce Apocolypse to the non comic book reading movie audience. Professor X returns, with his new body, to the mansion to warn the X-men that an ancient evil is returning. We get a scene of ancient Egypt to see Apocolypse when he wasn't purple (they will change his look for the movie).

Apocolypse will reform his Four Horsemen. Wolverine will be taken over and he will become Death. We will see Gambit for the first time. You know, Magneto may not be in this movie, because Sir Ian McKellen is getting a bit to old to play him. Or they may replace him with another actor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.