The Dark Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Night_Striker
yes i got permision from ush

The Dark Crossover

The years have gone by. The world is in chaos. Demons, Vampires, and other things are lurking in the shadows. But there is good. The Vampire slayer called Blade. The Demon slayer called Dante.Blade and Dante were at a bar one night and they met and they noticed they were both crossbreads and they talked about each other differences and they found out they were out to do the same thing just to 2 tottally different people blade was out to kill Frost the vampire lord that wanted to free the vampire god La Magra and Dante was out to stop the demon lord and to stop his borther Vergil.Dante stil didn't trust Blade. But they worked together getting rid of there Enemies. The darkness grew stronger. The more they kiled the stronger the darkness came. But they just wern't killing. They were searching for. The Orb of Darkness. And the Orb of light. They both wanted to use it's powers to destroy anything that got in there path. They were both powerful. But they couldn't get the urge away for more power. Blade and Dante made other teamates on the way.

Major Characters
Blade: Night Striker
Whisler:
Decon Frost: Vraya
Karen Jensen:
Drake (Dracula):
Abigal (whislers daughter):
Hannibal King:
and some ccs
1st cc for blade is Darkclaw: vrayas character
Dante:NBT
Sparda:
Vergil:
Mary:
and ccs

the character sheet

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

Species: Demons, Humans, Vampires.

Players who want full darkness.
Thunder_Fox
Kai Lein
NBT
Night_Striker
Darkchoco
Vraya

just ask who u want to be me and nbt made this rp the character sheet is only needed for ccs

Tombstone
why no werewolf

Darkchoco
Name: Josh BlueBlood
Sex: M
Weight:120
Height:5 8
Afflication: WTF
Occupations: Dragon Rider
Species:Human
Powers: Ancient Language
Fighting Styles: Sparring
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sword and Bow/arrow
Appearance: Blonde/Brown hair, hazel eyes
Favorite food:Blueberry muffins
Hobby: Archery
Race: Human
Realatives: His uncle, Brom
Personality: Wise buit still Naive
Story:Mistery(will be revealed throught time)
Allies: Good
Enemies: EVIL LMAO

Night_Striker
hey allias is if ur good or bad

Darkchoco
(o ill change it)

Darkchoco
(is that right?)

Vraya
(alrightey. I've got Darkclaw all ready.
Name: Darkclaw
sex:male
weight:200 lbs
height:6'2"
affilliation: independent but more willing to work for the good side.
appearence:muddy blonde hair black leather jacket and black jeans. Looks as though he were in his twenties
species:vampire
powers: I hinted at this in the Vampire Rp but he now has the ability to shadow dance. He can also flit and has telikinetic powers. and super-human strength.
fighting style: fencing
weapons: a big sword that he made rather recently.
favorite food: human food would be pizza. non-human food would be, well you can kind of guess
hobbies: preparing for the war. Archery
race: vampire
relatives: all died long ago.
Story: since vampire rp. Darkclaw awaited something big to happen for hundreds of years. Something that could endanger humanity. He had always heard of Decon Frost but only when Frost got bold did Darkclaw decide to join. He was a high commander of the legendary vampire army but Frost thought he was getting to ambitious and hired someone to execute him. He was able to escape by shadow dancing and has kept a low profile ever since. He still hates Frost and would do anything to kill him. Even join the humans in the war
allies: independent
enemies: the vampire army and Decon Frost.

NBT
Nice.

Night_Striker
im glad ur on my side vraya

NBT
There's no Demons on Dante's side. Darkchoco what's with the Dragon Riders? It has nothing to do with our Rp.

Vraya
dark choco's just an addict blink

Yep, I didn't want both of my character's too be evil.

NBT
Lol! laughing You can be a Demon and be good.

Vraya
So is this the sign in thread and you're going to make the story one later or is this the story thread too.

Night_Striker
i'll make the story thread tommrow when i get home or we cna just start now and just redo it tommrow when i get in and post the story thread

NBT
Name: Kage dark
Sex: Male
Weight: 56 kg
Height: 172 cm
Species: Demon
Power: The biggest aspect of Kage's power, of course, is his Devil Trigger (DT). After three or more runes are lit up, Kage can transform into a more powerful version of himself. Normally this is characterized by a red aura that surrounds him. However, this transformation can be furthered in its appearance by the use of various magical items. An example is the Alastor sword, where Kage's aura becomes blue-violet. While Devil Triggered, Kage can assume a far less human appearance; his clothes disappear, his skin turns black and he gains demonic aspects of the magical equipment he is wielding. His transformation can be taken one step further allowing him to transform into a form similar to that of his father: a full-fledged demon. Also Kage can lift up to 10 tons and has agility and senses far more advanced than any human or demon. His sword can also cut through anything made by human.
Fighting styles: Uknown
Weapons: Blue sword, demon shuriken
Looks: Pic
Favortite food: Ramen
Hobby: Killing evil. And searching for the Orb of Darkness or light
Personality: Calm, nice doesn't talk much, speaks his mind
Story: Uknown
Allies: Blade, Dante
Enemies: Evil

Tombstone
can i be a werewolf

Night_Striker
nice

Vraya
Originally posted by Tombstone
can i be a werewolf (I think that goes under the classification of demon so I dunno )

Night_Striker
(yes u can but u would have to bo on the dantes side of good or evil

Tombstone
ok

Darkchoco
( FINE ILL BE A MONSTER HUNTER WHO RIDES A DRAGON LMAO)

Night_Striker
omfg thats the same ****ing thing this is a rp that is going to be serious not ****ed around with

NBT
The more i think about it. The more better it sounds to me. We should add Lycans.

Darkchoco
(ok w/e i wont ride a ****ing Dragon jeez)

Night_Striker
well wut the f*uck does a dragon have to do with the rp

Darkchoco
( IDK lmao I just know there was dragons in van helsing and monsters so this could of had dragons too lmao)

NBT
So Night_Striker wanna add Lycans?

Night_Striker
maybe i've heard of them before but cant remember wut they r

NBT
Werewolves.

Darkchoco
Ok im monster hunter with a bow and aroow/ sword named King

Night_Striker
ok yea we can ahve werewolves

Darkchoco
(wen do we start??)

Vraya
(night striker said tomorrow and I think that He is gone for today. )

Darkchoco
(he just said something 10 min ago lol)

NBT
I think he'll be on later on tonight. And yea we start tommrow or today. I think we might keep it till tommrow.

Darkchoco
(kk)

NBT
Come one Come all join the Rp!

Darkchoco
(START LOL)

Thunder Fox
mind if i'm drake?

NBT
Sure.

ZekeHumanslayer
hey every1 im back and yes thunder u can be drake but remember i get to kick ur ass and win in the end

ima go post the story thread ok

Tombstone
Name: rashede
Sex: m
Weight: 165
Height: 60
Afflication dantes side good
Occupations: huhnter
Species:werewolf
Powers: Super speed and strength
Spectral Wolf- spectral wolf emerges from a cloud of dust at the feet of the target and mauls the victim. Once the wolf has completed its task it returns to the mist it came from.
Fighting Styles: Uknown
Gadgets/weapons (optional): a sword
Appearance: pic
Favorite food:you
Hobby: war
Race:werewolf
Realatives: die
Personality: nice
Story: Uknown
Allies: dantes
Enemies: Blade

ZekeHumanslayer
so w8 ur allies with my best allie but a enime to me ok sounds kool

Darkchoco
( i think your his rival thats all)

ZekeHumanslayer
i guess i have 3 rivals decon frost drake and now this guy

ZekeHumanslayer
come on ppl join the rp i need pl to stop making ccs for now and join as the characters so we cna actually start the rp not just me talkign to 1 character we need ore ppl plz join ppl plz

ZekeHumanslayer
i still need ppl for my rp

NBT
(Our Rp?)

ZekeHumanslayer
yea srry but dam dude we do though

NBT
(oK LET'S CONTINUE.)

ZekeHumanslayer
here is the sign up thread rare

SpadeKing
Vergil eek! who is actually a helluva alot better than his brother

ZekeHumanslayer
shut up spade u know dante kicks a$$ and deffinitly virgils

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ZekeHumanslayer
shut up spade u know dante kicks a$$ and deffinitly virgils

the only way you can beat Vergil in the end is if you have alot of health or use quicksilver other than that Dante always get his a$s handed to him by his brother mhm

ZekeHumanslayer
pppppppppsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh shut up he can kick his ass with gunslinger duppluganger and quicksilver just stop while ur behind spade so u dont get lost ok because im already ahead by a few miles so lets just leave it at dante rules and owns Virgil and if you dont my robot will kill you evil face

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ZekeHumanslayer
pppppppppsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh shut up he can kick his ass with gunslinger duppluganger and quicksilver just stop while ur behind spade so u dont get lost ok because im already ahead by a few miles so lets just leave it at dante rules and owns Virgil and if you dont my robot will kill you evil face

I bet you used quicksilver to beat Vergil in your last match and don't say you didn't cause even the game guides used it to beat him

ZekeHumanslayer
maybe maybe not i did once and i used duplaganger and thats wut helped me

SpadeKing
riiiiiight you must of had alot of the health stars then cause the people in the game guides had like 10 of each stars so they could win or Quicksilver laughing

ZekeHumanslayer
well hey im better then them people lol im KICKA$$

SpadeKing
Name: Dee
Sex: M
Weight: 212
Height: 6' 2"
Afflication:He fights only for what he thinks is right
Occupations:Pizza Hut eek!
Species: Demon/Human
Powers: Like most other Demon/human cross breeds he has a Devil Trigger making him almost completly unstoppable, he is probably the quickiest sword fighter. He obtained a powerful Samurai blade said to be sharpened, hardened, and shaped well enough to cut through anything even most of his oppenants weapons from a Demon that attacked the Pizza hut while he was on the job he simply won in his enhanced devil powers. In Devil mode he moves a helluva alot faster, his skin is thick enough to withstand from being sliced by probably anything, he has wings allowing him the power of flight and is able to fire electric bolts from his hand.
Fighting Styles:Like Vergil
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A Legendary Demonic Samurai sword
Appearance:Cloud ermm
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: Girlssssssssss
Realatives: Sephiroth no expression
Personality: A little cocky at times, and mostly calm
Allies: Dante
Enemies: Anyone who steps in his way

ZekeHumanslayer
dude come on there only 2 half breeds blade and dante well i think there is vergil

Burning thought
...erm is this RP dead because it would be a shame, it looks quite cool

Burning thought
if i may join here my sheet...

Name:Kain
Sex: male
Weight:?
Height:?
Afflication: He wants to kill off any human he knows off on his way to changing his destiny......(wat side could i be on, good or bad??? if i want to kill humans surely its bad)
Occupations: ??, used to be Vampire God in nosgoth, in this dimension he is simply a wanderer
Species:Vampire
Powers:Kain has great speed, enormous strength, the powers of his Soul reaver blade which include slowing time, calling lightning, draining blood and soul as well as making his enemies go mad, killing their own. Can Teleport, has Telekenieses (mind powers), has unique ways of draining blood from open wounds such as draining from a distance of a few metres and can walk through bars, immune to sunlight unlike many vampires
Fighting Styles: many ancient styles, thousands of years of experiance in sword fighting and certain magics
Gadgets/weapons (optional): The indestructable soul reaver blade, can cut through most materials
Appearance:see pic below
Favorite food:...blood
Hobby: commanding armies, killing and drinking blood while trying to change his destiny
Race:Vampire
Realatives:none
Personality:arogant and merciless, can be very vicious when angered, quick to anger, no mecy on traiters
Story: Kain after years of trying to change his destiny in Nosgoth had finally thought of trying something new, he configured the Time streaming devices of Mobious design and somehow through bad luck had made a machine that sent him through dimensions, it swallowed him and sent him to this world, where he now is trying to find a way home and belives that from what hes heard that the Orbs of light and Darkness have this power, he will join any side who promise him that they will help him find it.

Allies:Vampires and those who will serve him or help him reach the goal of killing humans

Enemies: Humans

is this ok? i hope it is anyway also plz tell me what side i can be on to help me find the Orbs fastest smile

Burning thought
.... anyone around

Darth Acheous
if its not to late...
name: Doronal Markas
sex:yes please
weight: 200 pounds
height:7ft 3in
affiliation:The new dark oder
occupations:ruler of the new dark order
species:demon-vampire cross-breed
powers:fireballs turns you when he bites you fly
fighting styles: evey martial art and his own called Aranack
gadgets/weoons:two 4ft greatswords of titanium and silver shurikens thet have crosses etched into them
apperance: your own fear and pain taking shape of misery and evil, A horned,winged,clawed,muscular,blackeyed,and he wears heavy black robes that vocer most of his body.
favrite food:you
hobby:killing,eating what he kills,flying and killing at the same time etc...
race:white
relatives:all are dead*continues to whistle*
personality:I will rip your face out...
story:killed his parents as soon as he was born and grew to kill all who did not join his empire etc...
allies: join or die
enemis:^
I will ry my bestest to incrparte myself.

Burning thought
hmm ive seen him around, the starter of this thread but maybe its been left to die sad

ZekeHumanslayer
if its left to die y would i have just posted in it lol

Burning thought
can we all join the RP now then....smile plz

ZekeHumanslayer
yes

Aureck Pon
hey burning, you can join the new dark order as a general and you basicaly get 50 more epandable charasters(soldiers) they are pretty stupid but thats cause they are humans who I anslaved at birth. they got bitten by me so they are now 1/4 vamp 1/4 demon and 1/2 human. vampire

John!attheDisco
Name: Edaab
Sex: Male
Weight: 6'5"
Height: 185 lbs.
Affiliation: Bad, if you can call it that, as Dante killed his father.
Occupations: He is only a warrior.
Species: Demon/Human
Powers: Edaab is extremely durable and can think clearly in any situation.
Fighting Styles: He can adapt to any style and even copy his opponent's.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Whatever he can find.
Appearance: Medium dark brown hair with red eyes.
Favorite food: Beef Ramen Noodles
Hobby: Practicing his fighting techniques.
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: None
Personality: Vengeful and Thoughtful
Story: Edaab is out to kill Dante, and could care less about the orbs, but, knowing that Dante is looking for them, he wants to find them, and, anyway, they could help him kill Dante.
Allies: Anyone who wants to kill Dante.
Enemies: Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.