What do women find more attractive: Arrogance or humility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Ladyluck
That's actually kind of though...

Bun Bun
Humble.. Because they normally have their family at the top of their list. And i like that.

LizzyT123
I picked humble cause I hate arrogant guys.

sithsaber408

Humble.. Because they normally have their family at the top of their list. And i like that.

They're lying.

They "like" humble guys.

They want to have their pants pulled off and get their booty thumped by an arrogant guy.

Arrogant guys are attractive to women, as they take charge in life and in love, and get what they want from people.

Hence Ladylucks indecision.

(at least she's honest.) big grin

LanceWindu
A mix of both...

T.M
Originally posted by LanceWindu
A mix of both...

Agreed.. nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance. If you are to humble it may lead to self doubt which is bad.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by sithsaber408

They're lying.

They "like" humble guys.

They want to have their pants pulled off and get their booty thumped by an arrogant guy.

Arrogant guys are attractive to women, as they take charge in life and in love, and get what they want from people.

Hence Ladylucks indecision.

(at least she's honest.) big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic) I am bein honest

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Bun Bun
roll eyes (sarcastic) I am bein honest Ok.

I like my guys arrogant.

no expression

redcaped
They just live the moment...(|)...they can!

ILoveMyDaniel

Philip_ll
Most women prefer the "badguy" or "gangster-thugish" type as well.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Philip_ll
hhmm...I don't even get this myth.Why oh WHY would I as a female be attracted to someone who will potentially treat me like shit? I see like NO logic in that. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

And arrogance is one of the biggest turn offs for me. See at the begining of the year I developed this crush on this guy. It was only after getting to interact with him on a few occasions that my attitude towards him turned stone cold. He.was.a.bastard. Not at all what he appeared to be. Like Hello. Get over yourself. And what's worse is idiotic, blinded arrogance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PandoraMomo
I love flirting with arrogant guys. they are so much fun to play with and be around

but, there is nothing like a humble guy to just chill and cuddle with.

I enjoy arrogant guys, but I LOVE humble guys

Lana

Not really.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Ladyluck
That's actually kind of tough... Spellchecked baby. cool

Koala MeatPie

Women Prefer Winners.

Too much violence makes for a bad relationship, Thats why Micheal Lost Kay. (Among other reasons) (Godfather)

BlackSunshine
more humble than arrogant

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Women Prefer Winners.

Too much violence makes for a bad relationship, Thats why Micheal Lost Kay. (Among other reasons) (Godfather)

definitley agree

Punkyhermy
Women Prefer Winners.

Depends tho.

IvoryGeisha
I prefer a man that has a lot more humility but the other women here are right, theres gotta be a balance

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Depends tho.

? You're telling me in a circumstance you'd rather date some sorry loser who is always being stepped over? Because he is "Sensative".

Philip_ll
hhmm...I don't even get this myth.Why oh WHY would I as a female be attracted to someone who will potentially treat me like shit? I see like NO logic in that. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

And arrogance is one of the biggest turn offs for me. See at the begining of the year I developed this crush on this guy. It was only after getting to interact with him on a few occasions that my attitude towards him turned stone cold. He.was.a.bastard. Not at all what he appeared to be. Like Hello. Get over yourself. And what's worse is idiotic, blinded arrogance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punky, even though i may be a badboy at times, i applaud your statement.gunsmilie

Mišt
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Ok.

I like my guys arrogant.

no expression

NineCoronas
There is a woman for every type of man.

Mišt
But if you read my post again, you'll see what I meant winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

overlord
Women don't trust men who aren't arrogant/stupid.
Those guys are weeeeird...

NineCoronas

Bardock42
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Ok.

I like my guys arrogant.

no expression

I like my guys with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Xirius

And since when does logic play a part in attraction or romance?
You cant help who you're attracted to, even if you know its a bad idea.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Xirius
And since when does logic play a part in attraction or romance?
You cant help who you're attracted to, even if you know its a bad idea. Women don't operate fundamentally on logic.

EDIT: And who you fall far almost always defies logic.

Mindship
Depends on the woman. Those with a strong, positive self-image, who see themselves deserving of someone of quality, will choose humble over arrogant, since arrogance tends to be compensation for insecurity (which is one reason why arrogance is attractive to insecure women).

redcaped
Women watch Omen on 06/06/06 and then you should know...oh men!

Koala MeatPie
Romance and Vibes and Love does not seem to be logical, but there is a formula ounce you understand the logic behind it.

www.doubleyourdating.com

lil bitchiness

systemshock2
Yeah, arrogance won't get very far with any girl, especially if she's strong and independent. But I also must interject that humbleness can be a bad quality too sometimes. What is mean is that I've been working in a field of finance where a lot of my customers are usually couples, and I've lost count of how many times the wife/girlfriend gets pissed that the guy won't decide definitively on something. It's usually because he's being humble when she asks him about what they should do with decision "X" and he says "I don't know, whatever you want". Stuff like that.

IMO I think girls sometimes want the guy to be a very little arrogant and make the decisions for both of them, like when it's choosing a restaurant or a movie, instead of the usual "I don't know honey, whatever you want." But again, too much arrogance is bad.

Harathiel

Yuna33
humble, because arrogant people suck.
that's pretty much it.

Philip_ll
If you are attracted to a badboy or badgirl, then so be it. If you are attracted to a humiliating guy or girl, then so be it. You can not control your attractions. If you want a person, the only thing that may hold you back, is shyness.

Lord Shadow Z
I refuse to believe women like quiet and humble guys, they don't do anything for them and they get bored... really bored... and go off with the arrogant/loudmouth/bad boy because he's exciting and cougheasily controlledandhasalotmoremoneyduringbirthdayschrist
masvalentinesday anniversaries etc.cough.

Also the sexual side, like sithsaber408 put it:

(They "like" humble guys.

They want to have their pants pulled off and get their booty thumped by an arrogant guy.)

Captain REX
? You're telling me in a circumstance you'd rather date some sorry loser who is always being stepped over? Because he is "Sensative".

I'm sensitive. no expression

((The_Anomaly))
The only obvious answer to this thread is "Brad Pitt"....

Be like Brad Pitt.

no expression

ThePrincessBee
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
The only obvious answer to this thread is "Brad Pitt"....

Be like Brad Pitt.

Yes, Brad is sexy, but wouldnt that be irrelivent?

whistle drool

Because I can
*drool*

I'm gonna kill the computer soon cause i'm drooling so much big grin

I like Mel Gibson, tho big grin

ThePrincessBee
Mel Gibson was hot in roadwarrior. stick out tongue

Because I can
Mel Gibson is HOT

Morgoths_Wrath
doh

Alpha Centauri
I think arrogance may be the wrong term here. Overly confident is probably the right term.

There's a massive difference between being immensely confident in yourself, with reason, and not in a mean way, than arrogance.

There's a difference between not expecting/accepting failure and not believing you are susceptible to it. That said, a little arrogance never hurt anyone. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I was going to type that AC. You bum!

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm sensitive. no expression To pain. stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think arrogance may be the wrong term here. Overly confident is probably the right term.

There's a massive difference between being immensely confident in yourself, with reason, and not in a mean way, than arrogance.

There's a difference between not expecting/accepting failure and not believing you are susceptible to it. That said, a little arrogance never hurt anyone. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?

-AC

Arrogance is not believing in yourself. Its about belittling other people. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.