The Little Eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbyssNL
I saw this movie after a friend of me told me that this was really a movie I would like to see. While I was watching it and when to the point of the movie that they discovered there wasnt made any commercial on the internet about the webcast they were in, I felt like I was gabling myself upon them. If anyone of you have seen this movie I would like to know how you felt while you were watching it or just some plain opinion?

ToxicMolly
I wacted it last night my mom says she doesn't like the end i love the twist

Pandemoniac
Liked the idea, but it could have been so much better. The story should lead to setting the contestants up against each other, making everyone of them a possible killer (and living up to that potential for gore's sake), instead of it being one guy who was in on the scheme from the beginning.
Ok, nice twist on the ending, but that did not make up for the lame midsection of the movie. Lots of possibilities were lost.

ToxicMolly
But then it would have been to close to house of 9

Pandemoniac
Haven't seen that one, but I stick with the idea that if they would have discovered the true idea behind the show earlier and the characters became more selfish and primal in a race to survive, it would be a much better movie.

MildPossession
If you mean My Little Eye, I thought it was rubbish when I saw it, can hardly remember it now.

Myers Kicks Ass
thats the movie where the people are in a reality show to win 1 mill, right
i h8ed it, although the end was great

Deano
it was ok, nothin special

i wish the big brother contestests in real life would meet the same fate

ToxicMolly
can Paris Hilton die?

NormaBates
i thought it was quite a unsetteling movie, but not to watch over and over

tabby999
Originally posted by MildPossession
If you mean My Little Eye, I thought it was rubbish when I saw it, can hardly remember it now.

i agree, terrible movie, you dont get attached to any of thr characters, when they start to die it isn't interesting, its just a pointless movie. badly shot too

ToxicMolly
house of 9 is were they get trapped in a house nd they all turn on each other it gets scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.