I think I hate this man more than anyone else on TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I just gotta put this out there on a discussion forum. There is no TV personality that more consistantly pisses me off or makes me question our standards as a society than John Gibson of Fox News.
The man constantly make open statements on "news programs" promoting hatred of other peoples, wished a terrorist attack on Paris, said that white people have to have babies to stop mexicans and blacks from taking over the United States. Voiced an obvious hatred of Jews while leading the controversy over the "war on christmans" and writing a book about it. and even downplaying and making light of the Haditha Massacre.
Most interesting of all, an old family friend reviewing his book on amazon.com recently made the revelation that he is also an alcoholic child molestor.

Your thoughts on this insuffeable dickhole?

Arachnoidfreak
Yea. He's in business because 35% of America are dickholes just like him.

PrincessMary
I hate people like that. He sounds like a moron, as do the people who support him.

Philip_ll
Originally posted by PrincessMary
I hate people like that. He sounds like a moron, as do the people who support him.

I agree, that guy needs to behang

Thanos_6383
What a Idiot.Someone needs to give him a severe beatdown.

The Omega
Darth> As long as he has an audience he'll stay in business.
I suggest you stop watching...

tabby999
sounds like a couple of journos we have in Australia. they're self serving asses allright

Darth Jello
i don't watch, i watch by proxy

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by The Omega

And that's the truth. 100% This guy is a member of a personality cult that has been bought and paid for, if not with political capitol, then with moral righteousness. He's a tool, that's all there is to it.

As long as the typical American citizen is content to sit back and allow him/herself to live in a plastic society, with no intentions of self preservation, then personalities like his will exist to take advantage of that defect.

botankus
Originally posted by The Omega

That goes for anyone, including Paris Hilton. Regarding her audience, if you haven't seen the Internet video by now, too late. That should eliminate all of her "fans" right there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.