human torch vs pyro vs firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
every man for himself who takes this one ? HT pyro or firestorm ?

Mr. Universe
firestorm takes their powers.

bherrle
Firestorm.

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
firestorm takes their powers. HT can turn his flame off in a sec. he wont be able to take it.

bherrle
Firestorm transmutes the air around them into water and he wins.

NiņoArņia
nah, i say HT

diabloman
Originally posted by bherrle
Firestorm transmutes the air around them into water and he wins. HT can fly high up there and throw fire down at him from a far distance.

bherrle
Do you know Firestorm's powers?

bherrle
Think the Molecule Man, and you've basically got Firestorm.

diabloman
Think the Molecule Man, and you've basically got Firestorm. he cant do that to the air in the whole city just to a certain distance. and HT can be far away and still flame his ass

ALEMASTER
firestorm really depends for if you me matrien stein then he wins for he represents fire element in DC universe if you mean the other thanhe just powerful

EITHER WAY FIRESTORM

bherrle
Yeah. This isn't even a fight. Seriously, Firestorm once nonchalantly offered to transmute the top two inches of the Earth's crust into water.

He would transmute Torch's costume into some flameproof material, or ice, or something.

He could transmute the air within a 5 mile radius into water.

Torch is going down.

bherrle
" he cant do that to the air in the whole city just to a certain distance. "

Proof? He could have turned the entire Earth's crust into water (the first two inches anyway).

diabloman
HT would burn his ass before storm get a chance to do that to him. he can throw his fire out much faster than pyros stupid flamethrower

ALEMASTER
pyro no point its mainly FIRESTORM vs HUMANTORCH

bherrle
You REALLY don't know who Firestorm is, do you?

He would hand Torch his flaming a$$.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Human Torch, but no way in hades he beats Firestorm.

Mr. Universe
diabloman, you arent ready to listen to reason.

diabloman
diabloman, you arent ready to listen to reason. im looking at what yall are putting.

bherrle
He could turn all the air around Torch into Marijuana, and Torch would get high.

Then he'd feed him doritos and transmute them into tnt....

ExtraMision5555
rofl

marajuana?
lol

bherrle
He could do it, I'm serious smile

diabloman
He could turn all the air around Torch into Marijuana, and Torch would get high.

Then he'd feed him doritos and transmute them into tnt.... what flavor doritos ?

bherrle
Probably Spicy Nacho

diabloman
Probably Spicy Nacho HT could eat anythig hot or spicy for sure. ok and yes i dont know to much about storm. i remember somwhere seeng a pic. of him fire coming out of his head and said that firestorm shoots nuclear flames. i never did look him up fully

bherrle
He's a bad man... severely underrated.

Mr. Universe
just know that he takes their powers.

diabloman
just know that he takes their powers. so your saying he can take on superman ? take supes powers as well ?

Mr. Universe
i mean take the fire away from them basically. and yes he can take on superman.

Metalmanx
...Why is Firestorm in this match? He beats both Pyro and Human Torch in their sleep.

Validus
Firestorm just had a fight in the sun during his latest issue. What are these two suppose to do?

batdude123
Firestorm wins this rather easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.