iron fist vs daethstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
the person who tooled black panther, or daethstroke, everyone should know him by now. i cant pick, so ill leave it up to u to convince me.

ALEMASTER
iron fist is a mystery to me i need a bio

branhole
ill look unless someone else has one.

branhole
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/ironfist.htm

that should be good, although i havent read it.

ExtraMision5555
Deathstroke, considering Deadpool would beat iron fist

drwerwer
Deathhstroke since he will be able to keep up with him fighting and keeping distance to shoot him and then while hes down take him out with a sword.

branhole
would he beat him in h2h though. that would be a fight.

ExtraMision5555
I dont even think he would win h2h

"daethstroke" lol

branhole
sorry i didnt check my spelling.but iron fist has crushed panther and hes got that fist thing going for him.

ExtraMision5555
True, but i think that takes a moment to activate, and if he missed, hes funked

branhole
but if he doesnt miss...

what happens if he misses?

ExtraMision5555
If he misses, his strength is basicly nullified for a few days
but if he hit, Deathstroke is Ko'ed

branhole
hmm interesting. what happens if he fights him normaly and then when he gets the chance, activates it and catches him.
could he fight him normaly?

ExtraMision5555
He could, and he can use his chi to heal himself, but seeing that DAETHSTROKE big grin heals naturally, short of getting hit by the "iron fist", Iron fist is prolly in trouble, i bet he could KO slade, but the odds are against him

branhole
how long would he last normaly?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by branhole
how long would he last normaly?

Im not sure actually? Definately not as long as slade, though

branhole
couldnt he were him down a bit and then activate the iron fist. he has beaten a sho lin dragon, w/o his powers.

ExtraMision5555
couldnt he were him down a bit and then activate the iron fist. he has beaten a sho lin dragon, w/o his powers.

he could, but slade is an incredible fighter himself, and his aresenal is pertty vast, slade has alot going for him whereas Iron fist has quite a bit less to rely on. He might get a few Ko's in though, ide say Slade 8/10
only way i can see fist winning is if he caught him with an iron fist, or something real close to it, or maybe a bunch of sueprcharged punches, but i think overall hes out matched here

Darth Martin
DS takes on bigger things like Flash family, TT, JLA, Batman family and some times Wonderwoman and the superman family.

Grimm22
would he beat him in h2h though. that would be a fight.

In h2h it depends erm

DS is arguebly faster than IF, but if he tries to fight him without speed then IF takes it

branhole
u never know.

Fanboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqK4J3joQzE

POWER OF IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soljer
Iron Fist for the majority.

Metalmanx
Agreed.

Daredevil1
Thats an exaggeration. Black Panther won that fight with Danny as there were circumstances in that fight to begin with.

As for this fight Slade 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.