Firestorm vs. the Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bherrle
Who takes it?

Skeets
MM everytime he's out of Firestorms league.

bherrle
Are you sure?

Skeets
Yes it's common knowledge really.

Metalmanx
It is? I would've thought former (not current) Firestorm would prove more powerful.

inamilist
MM is ridiculously powerful, however, he has low points

being beaten by the thing and man thing (even though he could switch them back into human form) is probably one of them (well, it was his son with the same powerset)

however, non jobbing, he shouldn't have to try very hard to win this

guy222
Reece

Lord Feron
Molecular Man does have low showings like inimlistsaid but he is pretty much one of the powerful people in marvel and skilled at his powers to. I think Uatu said he was uber nasty too so yeah he is a watcher so he must be right lol big grin but seriously reece ftw

Grinning Goku
MM.

guy222
thumb up

Galan007
shifty

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_avengers1.jpg

evillaugh

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Galan007
shifty

evillaugh Originally posted by Grinning Goku
MM.

Avlon
shifty

evillaugh

Hell of a find there....

Mindset
Yep

Sersi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Firestorm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Yep

Sersi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Firestorm reading comprehension for the win.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
reading comprehension for the win. what?

psycho gundam
what? ^ oh the irony... *face palm*

you were correct when you stated that the scan was a sersi high feat, not a firestorm one since he didn't even know what happened.
somehow people missed that part and maybe think firestorm had something to do with encasing owen reese in stone.

Red Hulk
^ oh the irony... *face palm*

you were correct when you stated that the scan was a sersi high feat, not a firestorm one since he didn't even know what happened.
somehow people missed that part and maybe think firestorm had something to do with encasing owen reese in stone. If I recall correctly, Sersi was the one who knocked a bunch of enemies around... who were earlier doing villainy stuff.

I haven't read it in a while though.

Mindset
^ oh the irony... *face palm*

somehow people missed that part and maybe think firestorm had something to do with encasing owen reese in stone. It would be ironic, but your response to my post was vague so I thought you were implying I didn't understand it.

btw facepalm

for facepalm smile

Knowsbleed33
MM owns it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
MM owns it.

Wurd.

Galan007
Originally posted by Red Hulk
If I recall correctly, Sersi was the one who knocked a bunch of enemies around... who were earlier doing villainy stuff. Yep. That directly preceeds Firestorm's actions against Owen. Meh, I guess making cheeky remarks is easier than reading the comic, for some people. Hell, the yellow 'sparkles' around MM as he's being transmuted into the local landscape, should've been a dead giveaway.

*sighs*

cloud102
If this isn't uber MM, i'd say Firestorm.

Enyalus
Edit.

Mindset
Yep. That directly preceeds Firestorm's actions against Owen. Meh, I guess making cheeky remarks is easier than reading the comic, for some people. Hell, the yellow 'sparkles' around MM as he's being transmuted into the local landscape, should've been a dead giveaway.

*sighs* I only read comics that aren't shit.

Galan007
I only read comics that aren't shit. How do you know that comic was shit.... unless you read it?

http://i36.tinypic.com/19xqpe.jpg

In all honesty I wasn't referring to you in my post, but that comic/arc wasn't too bad imo. There were a few things I didn't like, but I've read far worse.

Enyalus
There were a few things I didn't like, but I've read far worse.

Like anything from the PC era? stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Like anything from the PC era? stick out tongue More than that, even. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.