Doop and Strong Guy Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i only know about doop from the x-assault game but does anyone have more info on her and how powerful she really is.

strong guy is actually gay. what man or woman would let him get on top let alone have sex with him

tips. doop beats: onslaught, bastion, and shadow king with ease.

DigiMark007
Doop? The sentient green turd?? And what's this thread about anyway?

Captain REX
...huh?

Noa
Um, who is doop? I have never heard of her.

kohl
doop is a he--or an 'it', actually. used to be part of x-force/x-statix (sort of) where he was in charge of videotaping the battles. powers include swallowing anything in existence and bringing it up for later use. rather weird...

thorncrawler
yeap thats him

Noa
Originally posted by kohl
doop is a he--or an 'it', actually. used to be part of x-force/x-statix (sort of) where he was in charge of videotaping the battles. powers include swallowing anything in existence and bringing it up for later use. rather weird...

Hmm...sounds lame. No wonder he never became popular. laughing
lol

Dr.Variant
doop is like a mascot. ive never seen it do anything. although in the most recent x-men story arc doop mesmorised lorna (polaris). she was very intrigued by doop but havok thought doop was trying to kill her...then havok blew up into a slew of green sluree at which time lorna was taken away by apocolypse

rox
ok. but is strong guy gay

thorncrawler
probably, it depends how the writers write him, i've seen comic where colussus is gay, and others where he's dating kitty

rox
^omg

thorncrawler
*nudges rox*close your mouth! your salivating

rox
Originally posted by thorncrawler
*nudges rox*close your mouth! your salivating

what sad

bitca730
LoL...

botcherby
Doop is class 5 mutant :P speaks in Doop speak and has unlimited powers apparantly

WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF DOOP in xmen 180 or whatever when Havok wastes him... it did nothing to the story apart from kill Doop..... but I've never read X-static, so I don't care much for doop.

i just hate it when writers just kill off characters for no reason.

The Pict
probably, it depends how the writers write him, i've seen comic where colussus is gay, and others where he's dating kitty

he is only gay in ultimate x men

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by botcherby
Doop is class 5 mutant :P speaks in Doop speak and has unlimited powers apparantly

WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF DOOP in xmen 180 or whatever when Havok wastes him... it did nothing to the story apart from kill Doop..... but I've never read X-static, so I don't care much for doop.

i just hate it when writers just kill off characters for no reason.

yeah it was dumb, i agree there. but i thought it was pretty funny how it happened. lol. like i was just waiting for havok to blow someone up.

rox
but did havoc kill him that easily. and who is sean young cause the x-assault game said he dates sean young

Disappear
the doop-like character in the recent x-men arcs was actually named "daap," giving milligan some excuse as to using his favorite character with a poor ploy of not actually having it be doop. doop is NOT a "class five" mutant, because that terminology does not exist in the comics. it was made up specifically for x-3. it would be nice if people stopped trying to apply it elsewhere.

when havok, spelled with a k, killed daap, it was still alive. as a big ****in' ugly pile of green waste, it flew away with lorna in tow. apparently, daap is "what lorna saw" in space. which is bullshit.

strong guy is not gay. allegations of such are from people who can't tell the difference between an ultimate comic and a 616 comic, and are completely unfounded and without factual evidence to back them. he's actually heterosexual, as demonstrated multiple times in his lusts for the women around him. notable "crushes" of his include lila cheney and lorna dane, though he's had little luck with either.

Dr.Variant
amen Disappear

The Pict
Originally posted by Disappear
the doop-like character in the recent x-men arcs was actually named "daap," giving milligan some excuse as to using his favorite character with a poor ploy of not actually having it be doop. doop is NOT a "class five" mutant, because that terminology does not exist in the comics. it was made up specifically for x-3. it would be nice if people stopped trying to apply it elsewhere.

when havok, spelled with a k, killed daap, it was still alive. as a big ****in' ugly pile of green waste, it flew away with lorna in tow. apparently, daap is "what lorna saw" in space. which is bullshit.

strong guy is not gay. allegations of such are from people who can't tell the difference between an ultimate comic and a 616 comic, and are completely unfounded and without factual evidence to back them. he's actually heterosexual, as demonstrated multiple times in his lusts for the women around him. notable "crushes" of his include lila cheney and lorna dane, though he's had little luck with either.

what ultimate comic is strong guy in?

Noa
Originally posted by The Pict
he is only gay in ultimate x men

ya right!???! Are you serious? I have never really taken the time to read the ultimate series, but it sounds like they really screwed up Colussus character! sick

The Pict
yes I'm serious and i was unsure of reading these at first but I'm sorta new to comics so i bought the first volume and i am now up to 11. I suppose the ultimate line isn't for all but i like them ( plus i dislike colossus ). they don't beat astonishing however.

thorncrawler
all i was saying was that writers can chose differences if the wish, that is there job afterall. strong guy wasn't in ultimate collussu was and he is gay in it, a very bold and striking statment

The Pict
i don't think characters should be changed that drastically.

thorncrawler
what so charactors that were created 40 odd years ago cant be updated ever

rox
Originally posted by Disappear

thanks

The Pict
what so charactors that were created 40 odd years ago cant be updated ever

it kinda changes who they are

thorncrawler
but its not suposed to be 616 universe, it think it make a refreshing change, x-men is about pregudice, homo is one of the biggest

The Pict
fair enough i see your point

Noa
I don't. One, character wise, it is a drastic change regardless of how long he has been around. The basis for people likeing colossus was the way the autors made his personality seem to be.To make a change like that kinda sucks in my opinion.

anyways,I guess I will just avoid the ultimate series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.