intelligent characters from marvel and dc movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
out of all the marvel and DC characters from the movies whose the most intelligent ?

diabloman
id say beast can out smart all of them.

Takion
Batman, or Reed Richards.

diabloman
Originally posted by Takion
Batman, or Reed Richards. people think batman is a scientist and all that. hes not. hes just a big bussiness man. but yah he has a high IQ

diabloman
doom had some knowledge in the movie as well. higher than mr fantastic for sure

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman
doom had some knowledge in the movie as well. higher than mr fantastic for sure

Nope. Just more common sense and street sense. He was very smart but probably not as smart as Reed Richards.

badabing
Lex Luthor.

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nope. Just more common sense and street sense. He was very smart but probably not as smart as Reed Richards. doom made a stronger machine than mr fantastic to cure them back to normal. rubber boy screwed himself up more. doom fixed thing back to normal.

Dinalfos
Reed, Bruce B. Bruce M, Peter, Thanos etc.

Darth Martin
What movie was thanos in? WTF. Anyway I'd say either Beast,Prof X,Reed, or Lex , and Peter biut thats just in terms of science.
Batman(bale/begins) had the most street smarts.

Dinalfos
Oh right, I forgot the "movie" part. Excuse me.

diabloman
spidey was more intelligent then doc oc. spidey was saying to doc that doc was gonna blow up the city. doc. didnt agree and he screwed up there.

branhole
bruce banner from the avengers movie.

branhole
and hulk.

Psyquis52
doom made a stronger machine than mr fantastic to cure them back to normal. rubber boy screwed himself up more. doom fixed thing back to normal.

No he didn't. He used the same machine but used himself as a power source. stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Lex Luthor.

Yep. yes He was also the most cocky son of a b*tch too. erm

branhole
hulk. he was a smash.

batdude123
people think batman is a scientist and all that. hes not. hes just a big bussiness man. but yah he has a high IQ

Actually, Batman is a fantastic forensic scientist in the comics. He's also a good chemist too as well as other stuff. How do you think he made all the stuff in his batcave and his gadgets etc... I know this wasn't portrayed in the movie, but still.

Grimm22
I suspect that in Batman 2 we are going to see more of a detective side of Batman. I mean we didnt see much of a detective Bats in Batman: Year One either so its not suprising.

Batman Begins was made to set up Batman's character, Batman 2 will be more into the work Bats does

Grimm22
doom made a stronger machine than mr fantastic to cure them back to normal. rubber boy screwed himself up more. doom fixed thing back to normal.

Ugh, Movie Doom is the absolute worst portrayal of Doom i've ever seen.

Yeah even worse than Ellis's Ultimate Doom, who had hooves...HOOVES!! mad

It was that bad sad

badabing
Lex Luthor.
Lex Luthor, the greatest criminal mind of our time!

There's a strong streak of good in you, Superman. But then nobody's perfect... almost nobody.

Hi, everybody! The name's Luthor, Lex Luthor. Possibly you've heard the name: the Greatest Criminal Mind Of All Time!

Wait a minute, now... I can give you the Brass Ring, unlimited freedom to maim and kill and destroy! PLUS: Lex Luthor's keen mind, Lex Luthor's savvy, Lex Luthor's career guidance...

Kill me? Lex Luthor? Extinguish the greatest criminal flame of our age? Eradicate the only man on Earth with... Superman's address?

Grimm22
Lex Luthor, the greatest criminal mind of our time!

There's a strong streak of good in you, Superman. But then nobody's perfect... almost nobody.

Hi, everybody! The name's Luthor, Lex Luthor. Possibly you've heard the name: the Greatest Criminal Mind Of All Time!

Wait a minute, now... I can give you the Brass Ring, unlimited freedom to maim and kill and destroy! PLUS: Lex Luthor's keen mind, Lex Luthor's savvy, Lex Luthor's career guidance...

Kill me? Lex Luthor? Extinguish the greatest criminal flame of our age? Eradicate the only man on Earth with... Superman's address?

Luthor was smart enougth to make a man out of superman's hair stick out tongue

branhole
hulk was a smash.

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
Luthor was smart enougth to make a man out of superman's hair stick out tongue
Nuclear Man! fear

branhole
that is so retarded, its not even funny.

Grimm22
Originally posted by branhole
that is so retarded, its not even funny.

Superman IV was so god awful it was hilarious.

Like Lex Luthor having to have his nephew come break him out of jail which was just two guards. Thats it no expression

Oh and Superman getting a fever from being scratched stick out tongue

The entire movie was just a ploy by Christopher Reed being against the arms race. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No he didn't. He used the same machine but used himself as a power source. stick out tongue smile there in 2 different buildings and each machine looked different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.