The Self exile (mentally of course) and a possible future exile (physically)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
so i stopped visiting KMC. i stopped going out. i stopped clubbing stopped going to church. stopped seeing people. visiting my friends or calling them. for a week. spare the work home sleep routine

i just realized, i stopped because i need a vacation. i need a change. i need something better.

Vraya
You know, I think you do need a vacation.

Koala MeatPie
Oh Great, A Manic Depressive.

Skeets
You need a Girlfriend......erm

BakaXero
over it all?

fake a suicide!

Koala MeatPie
The only pitty you will get are from the Emos and other depressios.

Shelbert Lemon
I dont totally understand whats going on and I dont care..my post count has just gone up by one more. woot

BakaXero
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont totally understand whats going on and I dont care..my post count has just gone up by one more. woot
OMG!! I do the same thing!

Thorinn
Originally posted by BakaXero
OMG!! I do the same thing! Me to. ermm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
so i stopped visiting KMC. i stopped going out. i stopped clubbing stopped going to church. stopped seeing people. visiting my friends or calling them. for a week. spare the work home sleep routine

i just realized, i stopped because i need a vacation. i need a change. i need something better.

youloser

Captain REX
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

Same, and it's not even my post! w00t

Mišt

Captain REX

Mišt
Yep. I just wanted to boost my post count without actually contributing anythinghappy

Captain REX
You're gonna get banned! eek!

With a squeegee. no expression

Mišt
Not the squeegee!scared

Anything but the squeegeecry

bogen
get up off your arse and live

Captain REX

Mišt
hmm I see.........na

Because I can
Go out for a walk, and see how many smiles you can get out of everyone you pass... think of nothing else except smiling at the person, and wishing them to smile back... if they dont smile... GET you shoe and pif it at them big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.