Batman with GL ring vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Classic Thor. Who wins.

Grimm22
Bats has little to no experience with the ring. Thor takes this 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Oh please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman has used the ring before, and he has an extremely strong will not to mention the fact that he is a genius and would think up of very creative things with it. I say he'd win this 6/10.

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman has used the ring before, and he has an extremely strong will not to mention the fact that he is a genius and would think up of very creative things with it. I say he'd win this 6/10.
Oh please roll eyes (sarcastic) Bats gets beat it'll take years of training for a Green lantern to get to the level of someone like Thor.

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Oh please roll eyes (sarcastic) Bats gets beat it'll take years of training for a Green lantern to get to the level of someone like Thor.

no

jrodslam
Although im not a Thor fan, i think this thread is insulting to him. No way Bats wins.

If hes given a year or two with it, he may be able to beat Thor about half the time imo.

Skeets
no
Come on you can do better......erm

Thor could beat any Green lantern even season pro's like Hal.What makes you think Batman who's a rookie with a Ring is gonna pose a threat to a guy of Thor's caliber?

batdude123
Come on you can do better......erm

Thor could beat any Green lantern even season pro's like Hal.What makes you think Batman who's a rookie with a Ring is gonna pose a threat to a guy of Thor's caliber?

You think Classic Thor could take on the likes of Hal and Kyle? No way, they would smoke him.

Skeets
You think Classic Thor could take on the likes of Hal and Kyle? No way, they would smoke him.
I'll give Thor 6/10 against both..
and Batman still gets beat.............

batdude123
I'll give Thor 6/10 against both..
and Batman still gets beat.............

I'd give it 7/10 to Kyle.
I'd give it 8/10 to Hal.

Fine, Batman gets beat, you happy? mad

Skeets
I'd give it 7/10 to Kyle.
I'd give it 8/10 to Hal.

Fine, Batman gets beat, you happy? mad
you're Underestimating Thor......erm

Tassadar
Thor wins 10/10

batdude123
you're Underestimating Thor......erm

I'm not underestimating Thor, you're underestimating Hal and Kyle! mad

Skeets
I gave Thor 6/10 against them Both you said Hal beats Thor 8/10 as if Thor's Aquaman or something........erm

batdude123
I gave Thor 6/10 against them Both you said Hal beats Thor 8/10 as if Thor's Aquaman or something........erm

Yeah, you giving the majority of the wins to Thor against Hal is underestimating him. wink Maybe I was a bit overzealous with the 8/10, it should probably be 6-7/10. He still wins though...

jrodslam
you said Hal beats Thor 8/10 as if Thor's Aquaman or something........erm

laughing laughing laughing

That was low.

cheap cabbage
How could batman possibly use the ring? The man is full of fear. You can't use the ring if you are afraid.

Skeets
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing

That was low.
I know.........shifty

cheap cabbage
I figured out how batman would beat thor. BAT-KICK!!! If a regular bat-kick can send captain marvel into a mountain, then a GL powered bat-kick will knock thor into another dimension!!! MOLECULES!!!

TheKahn
Batman gets smited with or without the ring.

Big Sexy
Actually I dont see Hal or Kyle winning a onesided win over Thor. No doubt Hal and Kyle are powerful but Thor has many feast just as comparable to them as GLS. Its just that in the avengers, he is struck with a jobber aura in which he uses maybe 5 percent of his godly abilities. I can see Thor winning against either of the gls.

As far as Batman, his loss is definite

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually I dont see Hal or Kyle winning a onesided win over Thor. No doubt Hal and Kyle are powerful but Thor has many feast just a comparable to them as GLS. Its just that in the avengers, he is struck with a jobber aura in which he uses maybe 5 percent of his godly abilities. I can see Thor winning against either of the gls.

As far as Batman, his loss is definite

Actually, I don't see Thor taking the majority against Hal or Kyle. Kyle is the absolute most creative Green Lantern ever, and Hal has the strongest will power of any GL ever. Hal is the one who maintained his shield through a supernova. SUPERNOVA! Thor is limited by Mjolnir while the two GLs are not limited. They can created or do basically whatever they want. They could will themselves to be stronger and faster than Thor, along with all the other things that the ring grants them. They would beat Thor. wink

cheap cabbage
Actually, I don't see Thor taking the majority against Hal or Kyle. Kyle is the absolute most creative Green Lantern ever, and Hal has the strongest will power of any GL ever. Hal is the one who maintained his shield through a supernova. SUPERNOVA! Thor is limited by Mjolnir while the two GLs are not limited. They can created or do basically whatever they want. They could will themselves to be stronger and faster than Thor, along with all the other things that the ring grants them. They would beat Thor. wink

Agreed. Thor would have trouble with either GL, but together... Only Superman with a GL ring can stop them....see my other thread. HAHAHA. Shameless advertisement, I know.

Big Sexy
Actually thor has contained blasts that had galaxy destroying capabilities. I saw them posted around. He has created suns also which I didn't even know. I see a battle between them as close. I could definitely see either side winning.

As far as Batman, I put it like this, he has just as much a chance of beating Thor as beating Superman.

UniOmni
Thor absorbed a blast that would've destroyed a fifth of the universe. A Supernova is solarsystem level. A galaxy has millions of Solar systems. A universe has billions of galaxies. Do you see what i'm getting at??

And while they can will themselves to do this and that, it taxes them. Mentally and phsyically. Thor possibly could absorb the Oan energy. He has so many options, that you refuse to acknowledge. Why?

Big Sexy
Actually, I don't see Thor taking the majority against Hal or Kyle. Kyle is the absolute most creative Green Lantern ever, and Hal has the strongest will power of any GL ever. Hal is the one who maintained his shield through a supernova. SUPERNOVA! Thor is limited by Mjolnir while the two GLs are not limited. They can created or do basically whatever they want. They could will themselves to be stronger and faster than Thor, along with all the other things that the ring grants them. They would beat Thor. wink The whole will thing with GLs is debatable. SBP showed there will definitely has a limit.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The whole will thing with GLs is debatable. SBP showed there will definitely has a limit.

Yeah, but SBP could also dismantle thor with his pinky. He only lost cause he jobbed big time. The guy is had PC superman powers. Nobody wins against that.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Yeah, but SBP could also dismantle thor with his pinky. He only lost cause he jobbed big time. The guy is had PC superman powers. Nobody wins against that. True, my only point was that Gls still have limits despite the claim of them doing anything with will.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor absorbed a blast that would've destroyed a fifth of the universe. A Supernova is solarsystem level. A galaxy has millions of Solar systems. A universe has billions of galaxies. Do you see what i'm getting at??

And while they can will themselves to do this and that, it taxes them. Mentally and phsyically. Thor possibly could absorb the Oan energy. He has so many options, that you refuse to acknowledge. Why?

Fine, bad example. Hal has held up a shield in the middle of a big bang sized explosion. no expression Thor does have his options, yes, but the GLs have more options. They can basically create whatever they want with that ring.

branhole
id love to see bats flying around looking like a ***.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
id love to see bats flying around looking like a ***.

mad

Crease
Thor takes a Bats w/GL ring and NO experience using it 10/10. Being a genius doesn't necesarily mean your creative either, as someone stated earlier.

Kyle and Hal could both concievably win a slight majority against Thor by making full use of the ring's abilities. It's much more likely Thor would win a majority over either considering he's been using Mjolnir a lot longer than they've been using the rings.

Skeets
Fine, bad example. Hal has held up a shield in the middle of a big bang sized explosion. no expression Thor does have his options, yes, but the GLs have more options. They can basically create whatever they want with that ring.
So could Quasar and Thor owned him....erm

I give Thor the majority for the simple fact that Green Lanterns never have a stable power level.One issue they contain a big bang (pis imo) then the next they get downed by ice breath......erm

Thor has his share of bad showings but that's mostly due to retarded writing.The same can't be said about a GL as that's how their power works.

batdude123
So could Quasar and Thor owned him....erm

I give Thor the majority for the simple fact that Green Lanterns never have a stable power level.One issue they contain a big bang (pis imo) then the next they get downed by ice breath......erm

Thor has his share of bad showings but that's mostly due to retarded writing.The same can't be said about a GL as that's how their power works.

You're talking about guys like GL John who just sucks when in comparison to Hal and Kyle. John's the one who got taken out by Superman's ice breath. Kyle and Hal however, have been shown at a pretty consistent and powerful level. And why is Hal containing a big bang PIS? He has shown to have the willpower in order to do it.

Skeets
Yea containing a Big Bang isn't a bit suspect.........

And no Hal/Kyle are never written at supes levels all the time.Kyle normally makes cornball constructs on regular showings.

batdude123
Yea containing a Big Bang isn't a bit suspect.........

And no Hal/Kyle are never written at supes levels all the time.Kyle normally makes cornball constructs on regular showings.

And you don't think that GL's can be subjected to bad writing? What the f**k? Kyle when he's written correctly and using the ring as it should be used, is above Superman, period.

UniOmni
The can be said of any GL. But John, who nearly everyone scoffs at, is the only GL to ever drop Superman, mano y mano. Hal did before, but we never actually see the attack.

And we all know how someones stock skyrockets if they beat Superman evenly.

Sea King
You're talking about guys like GL John who just sucks when in comparison to Hal and Kyle. John's the one who got taken out by Superman's ice breath. Kyle and Hal however, have been shown at a pretty consistent and powerful level. And why is Hal containing a big bang PIS? He has shown to have the willpower in order to do it.

kyle has to

Blair Wind
Kyle held a universe destroying blast.....just thought Id throw that in there...

Mider
thors to dumb he'll be like BLACK DEMON OF HELL I SHALL SMITE THEE WITH MINE HAMMER......STARTS SWINGING IT LIKE A MORON THEN GETS PUNCHED WITH A GL VERSION OF THE HAMMER OW I AM DOTH TO STUPID TO WIELD MY WEAPON IN A PROPER FASHION

JohnR
Thor vs GL Batman is no contest. Thor 10/10.

Thor vs. Kyle and Hal: the team should win 7-8/10. Individually, though, I'd give Hal 2/10 and Kyle 1/10.

Skeets
And you don't think that GL's can be subjected to bad writing? What the f**k? Kyle when he's written correctly and using the ring as it should be used, is above Superman, period.
Is it really the writers falt or is it because that's how a Green lantern is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The ring takes full concentration as many have taken advantage of that fact *coughDeathstrokecough*

Darth Martin
I thought batman would win. He's used the ring before.

Skeets
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I thought batman would win. He's used the ring before.
But not long enough to give Thor a fight.

Accel
Thor easily. The guy can give regular GLs like Kyle and Hal a good fight.

Batman won't be a problem.

Tron
Originally posted by Grimm22

Agreed. Althougth Hal showed him how to be capable of using it, he has no experience (or feats I should say) to verify whether or not he'd stand a chance with a ring.

Avalonofthewind
Bats isn't ready for a GL ring. He'd need a ton of time with it to use it on a level to affect Thor.

Thor 9/10 (1 for the inevitable batprep of doom)

Sea King
i say thor wins

but after bats got a nuf training with the ring then he could win

manjaro
im willng to say batman, cuz he will is pretty up there plus the fact that thor is a god he's gonna inhenerntly think he's better than him anyway, then bats sneak in some good hits, than thor smashes his freaking skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.