What should the U.S.A. do eith Sadam Husein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lugia's_Trainer
Tell me what you think the U.S. should do to Sadam kill him to avenge all the other people he killed! pleave vote it's imporrtant

PrincessMary
Lock him up like a regular prisoner. I was tempted to say 'Let him go' because at least he kept his people under control. (Even though he did that by killing them)

Bardock42
Put him back to power.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lugia's_Trainer
Tell me what you think the U.S. should do to Sadam kill him to avenge all the other people he killed! pleave vote it's imporrtant

Funny, I was thinking about starting a poll that read:

Tell me what you think the world should do to George Bush?

Kill him
torture him then kill him
i dont care
cut off his tounge and starve him
live his life like a regular prisoner
let him go

Really, this is a childish and silly thread.

Trickster
Stupid, too. It's important that we vote? Why, because our opinions will be listened to?

Eis
Are you mentally retarded? I'm serious, do you have mental problems?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Are you mentally retarded? I'm serious, do you have mental problems?

It's not cool to make fun of dumbasses.

Ushgarak
I don't suppose anyone considered that the question should be about what the Iraqis do, not the US.

Bloigen
Give him a chat show.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
Give him a chat show.
They could make BILLIONS with it.

Boris
Nothing, it's not their decision, it's the Iraqi's decision.

Fire
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I don't suppose anyone considered that the question should be about what the Iraqis do, not the US.

I was just thinking that

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
They could make BILLIONS with it.

I hope they do it now.

Soleran

Clearly the only way to torture this man effectively is to make him listen to all his recorded public speechs for the past 10 years over and over again! Then we can see if he thinks he's so funny and witty, huhsmile

Inspectah Deck

Laugh at him.

Tsumikiri
I really don't care what happens to him now. Even if the release him and all that, I doubt he could do anything.

DiamondBullets
We should stick him in prison and make a zoo-exhibit out of him for people to see for a fee. And to prevent people from poisoning our prize possession, there should be a sign over his cell that says "Don't Feed Saddam." raver

Lord Urizen
Do whatever they will to him, as long as he is punished.

I am personally against Death Penalty, Torture, etc. all that BS

But despite my opinion, Saddam has done some HORRIBLE fkn things to his people. Check out the videos, read online, he is nothing more than a fkn Tyrant and a sadist.

I would not blame anyone for wanting to kill Saddam, and i would not stop anyone from killing him.

Tsumikiri
Yeah true true. I agree with you Urizen.

lil bitchiness
As its already been pointed out by Ush, its what Iraq should do with him, not what United States should do with him.

Lord Urizen
Yes, Iraqi victims of his reign should decide. THEY are the ones he has harmed, not us.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
As its already been pointed out by Ush, its what Iraq should do with him, not what United States should do with him.

I don't think it should be either...it should be a global court deciding what to do with him.

lil bitchiness
I don't think it should be either...it should be a global court deciding what to do with him.
How do you figure that?

He was Iraqi leader. If any harm was done, it was done to the Iraqi people, who should then bring a decision on what it is to be done with him.
If they agree he should be let go - then so be it.

replies in kind
Originally posted by Bloigen
I hope they do it now.

I would definately watch it.

The Omega
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Kill him
torture him then kill him
i dont care
cut off his tounge and starve him
live his life like a regular prisoner
let him go

Really, this is a childish and silly thread.

Good idea! yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How do you figure that?

He was Iraqi leader. If any harm was done, it was done to the Iraqi people, who should then bring a decision on what it is to be done with him.
If they agree he should be let go - then so be it.

I don't know how your Justice System in the UK works, but over here ingermany we don't let the victims decide what happens to the criminals, but a superior neutral instance.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Soleran

Clearly the only way to torture this man effectively is to make him listen to all his recorded public speechs for the past 10 years over and over again! Then we can see if he thinks he's so funny and witty, huhsmile

You must be including the speeches he made before the move into the White House because he's only been there for 4 and a bit years, right? Also, I'm pretty sure Bush would be intoxicated with exuberance at the sound of his own vebostiy, so it's hardly 'torture' at all...

WrathfulDwarf
After the Americans beat the shit outta him we should turn him over to the Kurds. Yeah! that would be justice enough.

botankus
I've suggested this many times. Forget Guacamole Bay and Saddam Hussein's Court TV world tour. Just send him to the Texas State Penitentiary for a week and see how that goes.

El_NINO
They should let him go

Ushgarak
I don't know how your Justice System in the UK works, but over here ingermany we don't let the victims decide what happens to the criminals, but a superior neutral instance.

Well, I don't know how YOU view justice, but here we recognise a concept called 'legitimate jurisdiction'.

This whole thing about the Iraqis deciding what to do with him- this is not idealism, speculation or opinion.

It's fact! We do NOT have him. The iraqi justice system does.

PVS
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
After the Americans beat the shit outta him we should turn him over to the Kurds. Yeah! that would be justice enough.

yes, because the u.s. has the right to torture prisoners who are being held for crimes against humanity which have nothing to do with the u.s.

it just makes sense because WE'RE M'URIKAN!!!!

Bardock42
Well, I don't know how YOU view justice, but here we recognise a concept called 'legitimate jurisdiction'.

This whole thing about the Iraqis deciding what to do with him- this is not idealism, speculation or opinion.

It's fact! We do NOT have him. The iraqi justice system does.

Not really..he is quite outside the justice system.It is a global issue.

Kinda like Nuremberg Trials....just more legitimate...hopefully.

Ushgarak
Well, that is your opinion, but those in power disagree. It is not seen as a global issue, but one for the Iraqi justice system.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by PVS
yes, because the u.s. has the right to torture prisoners who are being held for crimes against humanity which have nothing to do with the u.s.

it just makes sense because WE'RE M'URIKAN!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with giving him a taste of his own medicine. In fact! I think during the whole trial they been too nice to him. Kurds should also get a piece of the guy. What? all of sudden you want me to have sympathy for the guy. Get real will ya...

Bardock42
Well, that is your opinion, but those in power disagree. It is not seen as a global issue, but one for the Iraqi justice system.

He was legitimated by the Iraq system at the time...he shouldn't be judged by Iraq....that's like giving a rape victim a gun and say, do as you please with the rapist.

And yes, that is my opinion....but isn't it yours either...I mean...looking at it, doesn't everyone deserve a fair trial...even Saddam and Goering?

Ushgarak
Ah, but neither the justice system now nor the forces that took it out recognise the old system as legitimate.

I have no reason to think his trial will not be fair. And it is certainly the most appropriate way to resolve it.

PVS
all of sudden you want me to have sympathy for the guy.

how does a respect for legality and the geneva convention...and basically the agreed legal principles of all the civilized world a.k.a. NOT torturing prisoners...equate to sympathy for a brutal dictator?

i guess your next question for me will be: "why do you love saddam and hate your freedom?"

fair and balanced.
no spin zone

Da preacher
Put him back to power.

yeah!

At least it isn't total anarchy, a country with a dictator is better than a country without laws.

botankus
Give him a reality show and see if he can beat Hulk Hogan's ratings.

Bardock42
Ah, but neither the justice system now nor the forces that took it out recognise the old system as legitimate.

I have no reason to think his trial will not be fair. And it is certainly the most appropriate way to resolve it.

That may be, but what laws can they go by?
Certainly not their new ones, since they weren't in place at time of his deeds, that would be unjust. So he didn't do anything wrong by Iraq's laws, but he very much did something wrong by International law....

And genocide is a deed that a global court has to take care of, isn't it?

Ushgarak
Why would a global court whose authority his regime did not recognise be any better than a new Iraqi one on that principle?

I don't see it being unjust at all for him to be tried by the Iraqi system using basic precepts of justice as appiled to his activities there.

His crimes were against the Iraqis, their system should judge him. Note- their system. Not their mob. A distinction that exposes the clumsiness of your pompous comment to Lil above.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by PVS
i expect and am ammused by our more predictable and weak minded members making baseless assumptions like that. however i am mildly surprised to see it come from you.

so answer this: how does a respect for legality and the principles of the geneva convention...and basically the agreed legal principles of all the civilized world: a.k.a. NOT torturing prisonerd equate to sympathy for a dictator.

i guess your next question for me will be: "why do you love saddam and hate your freedom?"

No, I'm not gonna answer to you like that and I'll give you a heads up. Don't waste you time trying to play your little gimmicks of "zOMG!111 lolololLOL" BS. That's why I told you to get real real or go somewhere else to play that crap. Your little quoting posts trick games have gotten old. I'm not going to feed your sudden hunger for tricks.

My response was legitimate...give him a taste of his own medice. He treated his prisoners like shit. So give him the same treatment. If this was the case of guantamo prisoner I wouldn't feel the same. This is Saddam we're talking about...he didn't respect not geneva blah, blah, when he was in power. Again, they been cuddling him enough in the trials. Someone should really just kick him in the pants.

Bardock42
Why would a global court whose authority his regime did not recognise be any better than a new Iraqi one on that principle?

I don't see it being unjust at all for him to be tried by the Iraqi system using basic precepts of justice as appiled to his activities there.

His crimes were against the Iraqis, their system should judge him. Note- their system. Not their mob. A distinction that exposes the clumsiness of your pompous comment to Lil above.

But their were no laws in place....isn't "nulla poena sine lege" a very basic principle that Iraq could not enforce in that case?

Also, he is not part of their jurisdiction, the Nazi Criminals weren't put to a german court either, were they?

Nice edit

botankus
I say lock him in a eight-by-eight room with Terrell Owens for 48 hours.

Ushgarak
But their were no laws in place....isn't "nulla poena sine lege" a very basic principle that Iraq could not enforce in that case?

Also, he is not part of their jurisdiction, the Nazi Criminals weren't put to a german court either, were they?

Nice edit

Didn't you just question the legitimacy of the Nuremburg trials? Try and hold a steady point, at least.

The fact is there is no legal difference between etracting him to an intenrnational court whose laws were notrhing he had anything to do with as there is to trying him by laws in his cown country that he also had nothying to do with.

But it is a heck of a lot more relevant and appropirate to do the second.

PVS

Bardock42
Didn't you just question the legitimacy of the Nuremburg trials? Try and hold a steady point, at least.

The fact is there is no legal difference between etracting him to an intenrnational court whose laws were notrhing he had anything to do with as there is to trying him by laws in his cown country that he also had nothying to do with.

But it is a heck of a lot more relevant and appropirate to do the second.

The Nuremberg trials weren't legitimate because the courts were not in place, neither were the laws....pretty much as it would be with Iraq Courts judging Saddam.

So why should this new country judge him, and not a International court to which he actually would belong?

WrathfulDwarf

PVS
There you go again quoting according to your gimmicks. You don't bother quoting my direct point:

these "gimmicks" are of your imagination.
you concluded that i sympathise with hussein after i simply
stated the the U.S. has no right to torture him.

call it what you want, but spare me the "heads up" and all your baseless accusations of trickery. erm

WrathfulDwarf
My basic point still stands. Hand him over to the Kurds.

I won't call it what I want...I call it as I see it. Glad we're coming to an agreement. I lay off any accusations and you lay off your gimmicks with me. Fair trade....

PVS
My basic point still stands. Hand him over to the Kurds.

I won't call it what I want...I call it as I see it. Glad we're coming to an agreement. I lay off any accusations and you lay off your gimmicks with me. Fair trade....

yeah sure...gimmicks. of which will not be explained but i should just accept as reality...because you said so. whatever.

but anyway, we are both in off-topic land aren't we. maybe you should PM me sometime and list these gimmicks so that i may improve my posting method to your level of greatness.

Mr Parker
kill the bastard,but our government has no intention of doing any harm to him,they like him.

KharmaDog

I don't get this mentality. American's endorsing abuse and torture? Maybe it's that mentality that people see and despise, being as american soldiers are actually guilty of those exact actions during this whole campaign.

WD, you have a warped sense of justice.

Also, accusing PVS of any type of Gimmickry is out of order. He quoted what you said and commented on it.

Whether you feel it is not the point you were trying to get across is irrelevant. The fact that you said,"After the Americans beat the shit outta him" and that PVS commented on it is totally valid.

You said something that many find offensive, or senseless, or just silly, you do see that right?

Anyhow, back to the topic, I find it amusing that americans are so interested in bringing justice to Saddam and yet ignore other politicians and warlords throughout the world who are just as bad if not worse.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't get this mentality. American's endorsing abuse and torture? Maybe it's that mentality that people see and despise, being as american soldiers are actually guilty of those exact actions during this whole campaign.

WD, you have a warped sense of justice.

Also, accusing PVS of any type of Gimmickry is out of order. He quoted what you said and commented on it.

Whether you feel it is not the point you were trying to get across is irrelevant. The fact that you said,"After the Americans beat the shit outta him" and that PVS commented on it is totally valid.

You said something that many find offensive, or senseless, or just silly, you do see that right?

How long have you holding this back Kharma Dog? You just got stuck to the first comment and not even address my second one about the kurds.

PVS
your comment on the kurds makes your statement no less absurd....sorry

KharmaDog
How long have you holding this back Kharma Dog?

Actually, I just got online, don't be so defensive.

You just got stuck to the first comment and not even address my second one about the kurds.

Because your first comment was so ridiculous that it overshadowed the Kurd comment, which is equally ridiculous. By that mentality, do you feel it is justified that George Bush be judged and sentenced by the Iraqi civilians of who's deaths he is responsible?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by PVS
your comment on the kurds makes your statement no less absurd....sorry

I stop giving you attention right about here...

Playing your sarcasm card is also pointless PVS. Just let it go...is not that hard.

Actually, I just got online, don't be so defensive.

Because your first comment was so ridiculous that it overshadowed the Kurd comment, which is equally ridiculous. By that mentality, do you feel it is justified that George Bush be judged and sentenced by the Iraqi civilians of who's deaths he is responsible?

I don't care when you got online you been waiting to snap at me sometime. You can drop the drama with me. Should Bush be judged by the victims of the Iraq war? Fine by me! What? were you expecting me to get all defensive about our President? No...way wrong dude, I give Bush his props and cons...I play the equal card. Unlike you with your "Americans here...Americans there" attitude and your threads about American News articles I'm not bias and I don't think my country is the greatest.

PVS
I stop giving attention right about here...

ironic that you replied then...dont you think?

Playing your sarcasm card is also pointless PVS. Just let it go...is not that hard.

that was not sarcasm. that was an observation on your point of torturing saddam hussein, and THEN giving him to the kurds. on topic, yet here you are playing the 'at the man' game. nice thumb up

KharmaDog
I don't care when you got online you been waiting to snap at me sometime. You can drop the drama with me.

It is you that is guilty of the drama. And don't flatter yourself WD. You know that I think you are not that great of mod, I believe you play favorites and don't practice what you preach. But none of that matters. IF I were "waiting to snap" I could have done it many times before, I just passed a comment on what you said, you ensued with the drama.

Should Bush be judged by the victims of the Iraq war? Fine by me! What? were you expecting me to get all defensive about our President?

I was not "expecting" anything at all. I was just making a comment. You are looking defensive and ridiculous.

No...way wrong dude, I give Bush his props and cons...I play the equal card. Unlike you with your "Americans here...Americans there" attitude and your threads about American News articles I'm not bias and I don't think my country is the greatest.

That's fine that you feel you are bias. But it is amusing that you try to paint me with an anti-american brush. Many members will vouch that although I am not fond of your current administration, I have no ill will to americans as a whole or america itself.

And is there anything wrong with posting threads about american news articles? What the h*ll are you trying to get at?

Stop trying to cast stones where they need not be cast. If you have an issue with what I said, than respond to what I said. If you have an issue with me, then pm me.

WrathfulDwarf
So this thread has turn from "What should the U.S.A. do with Saddam Husein" to "OMG look what WD just said!!!!"

Yes, no matter how you word it...you have been waiting to get at me. It was going to happen sooner or later. You're not impressing anyone. But if makes you feel better...I'm not holding anything against you.....breath now.

I'm not painting you with anything. But you obviously trying to paint with me a thicker brush...that I can see. I'm not too fond of many things. Have I ever told you to stop expressing your opinion? never...go right ahead. I'm glad you don't have any ill will towards Americans...I won't be losing any sleep if some Canadian is angry at the US.

See...there you again with the drama. How many times didn't you pm to whine and complain about a member you disagree with? many times. I level once before about your attitude...I'm not going to do it again. I told you what I had to say and that was it.

My comment still stands...no matter how you and your tag team partner try to stretched my opinion. I given my opinion and anyone is welcome to disagree. I have no further comments.

PVS
"OMG look what WD just said!!!!"

hey, isnt that my 'gimmick'? my lawyer will be contacting you soon.

KharmaDog
So this thread has turn from "What should the U.S.A. do with Saddam Husein" to "OMG look what WD just said!!!!"

Instead of admitting what you said was ridiculous, the endorsement of beating and torturing prisoners, just play the victim, that always works.

Yes, no matter how you word it...you have been waiting to get at me. It was going to happen sooner or later. You're not impressing anyone. But if makes you feel better...I'm not holding anything against you.....breath now.

You flatter yourself. I pay as little attention to you as possible.

I won't be losing any sleep if some Canadian is angry at the US.

Canadians across the globe will be happy to hear that.

See...there you again with the drama. How many times didn't you pm to whine and complain about a member you disagree with? many times. I level once before about your attitude...I'm not going to do it again. I told you what I had to say and that was it.

Yes, I am responsible for all the drama in this thread, in fact I am responsible for all the drama in this forum. It must be very nice to be as innocent as you try to portray yourself.

As for any incidents or members that I reported or commented about. How very responsible as a moderator to bring that up. Very classy indeed. The fact that those people were trolling or causing grief to me or other members that is not tollerated when others act in such a manner is without merit I guess eh? It is pathetic that you brought that up.

Originally posted by WrathfulD warf
My comment still stands...no matter how you and your tag team partner try to stretched my opinion.

Playing the victim again? You are not being tag teamed. And your comment was
Originally posted by WrathfulD warf

I will continue to disagree with such a ridiculous statement. You haowever may continue to deny that it is ridiculous, act like a victim, and then throw stones and not expect to get hit back.

No doubt soon as I say something you remotely disagree with you will ban me, but at this point I don't really give a crap. You said something that many see as a immature and thoughtless comment. Deal with it.

Lord Urizen
I think the Iraqi victims should decide what to do with Saddam. United States basically put him in power, so for us to punish him for something that is indirectly our own faults.....too hypocritical.

However, there's no denying what a Tyrant he is. In my opinion he's even worse than Bin Ladin, from what I know. Bin Ladin may have knocked down our tours, but I am unaware of any public acts of torture he has imposed on people to the level that Saddam has. Saddam has tortured countless people, so have his $#@$ sons, for thier own pleasure.....wow

AS much as i am against Death penalty, torture, etc. he deserves no fkn mercy, sorry.

I know i sound like a hypocrit, but if I saw him myself, I'd probably take a bat and bash his head in. Sorry.....my logic would be totally gone if i saw him, all that would be present would be emotion and total personal do-gooder bias.....i mean unless he has some spare mustard gas in his pocket and kills me first, i'd make sure his face was flattened in.

KharmaDog
Once again, why the fascination with "bringing him to justice" while a large portion of the worlds population is currently living (or have in the recent past) under regimes controlled by ment that are just as bad if not worse?

WrathfulDwarf
Instead of admitting what you said was ridiculous, the endorsement of beating and torturing prisoners, just play the victim, that always works.

I gave me opinion....deal with it.

Excellent! I hope that include the Canadians KMCmembers whom I've talk to in the past and happen to be kind and pleasant to have a discussion with in a social manner...which you don't even come close!....deal with it.

Yes you have...and you continue...and you done it before and no doubt will continue. How I hope you can get it through your head and move on.

No problem...I'll bring it out again to make it clear to you.

You may disagree with my statement...how many times do I have to keep telling you this?

I don't ban people because I disagree with them. I ban them because either they're bashing a member or being disruptive in a thread. As the case in point. This song and dance you been performing is getting old and pointless. Not to worry...I should have stop it myself by moving on a long time ago. Which is exactly what I'm going to do now. This here is my final post for this thread. I have nothing more to say that is relevant to the topic. I hereby move on...

KharmaDog
I gave me opinion....deal with it.

Right back at you o' mature one.

Excellent! I hope that include the Canadians KMCmembers whom I've talk to in the past and happen to be kind and pleasant to have a discussion with in a social manner...which you don't even come close!....deal with it.

Others would disagree. And don't play all innocent, you've often treated people like crap and will do so again. Your hypocriscy is laughable.

Yes you have...and you continue...and you done it before and no doubt will continue. How I hope you can get it through your head and move on.

POt. Kettle. Black.

No problem...I'll bring it out again to make it clear to you.

And that is another of the many reasons why you are a crappy mod.

I don't ban people because I disagree with them. I ban them because either they're bashing a member or being disruptive in a thread. As the case in point.

Yes, you are without equal in your application of justice. I'm sure you believe that. Others don't.

This song and dance you been performing is getting old and pointless.

Actually it takes two to dance. And you seem to have other dance partners as well. Is it so important to seem "above us all"? You started the dance. You don't see that, but you did.

Not to worry...I should have stop it myself by moving on a long time ago. Which is exactly what I'm going to do now. This here is my final post for this thread. I have nothing more to say that is relevant to the topic. I hereby move on...

I actually moved on, with my question:

Then you brought it all back up again. Remember?

FunkMaster Flex
@WD: Yeah so, two wrongs don't make a right......

Bloigen
Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex
@WD: Yeah so, two wrongs don't make a right......

"Two wrongs make a right, lisa."

GCG
Wow what a thread; a new epitome of ignorance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.