The Omen ad is freaking me out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
It really is for some reason. And I'm not even superstitious or something... confused

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
It really is for some reason. And I'm not even superstitious or something... confused

It's probably because Julia Stiles has a dog face...

Punkyhermy
no expression

BakaXero
the movie looks like it's gonna be shit erm
but then again most of them are to me no expression

NBT
The day of reckoning is happening on The Omen.

BakaXero
woo... i'm afraid... you think being religious means i should be afraid erm

NBT
Who said i was Religious? huh

LanceWindu
no expression

I'm telling you, it's because she's ugly. That's why it freaks me out.

Philip_ll
*points and laughs at you for being freaked out by the Omen Ad" rolling on floor laughing

BakaXero
Originally posted by NBT
Who said i was Religious? huh
no one
i said i was no expression

overlord
It really is for some reason. And I'm not even superstitious or something... confused What is the source of your phobia? Are there certain highlights of fear in the ad? I'm sure there must be a psychologist member around here, we can help you!

replies in kind
Originally posted by NBT
The day of reckoning is happening on The Omen.

W00t! eek!

Mišt
If they killed christ, why dont they just kill the anti christ?no expression

overlord
Because the anti-christ is soooo cute!!

replies in kind
You took the words right out of my mouth. love

overlord
You do understand that I in fact am the anti-christ?!! crazy

Captain REX
Holy shit. shock

Thorinn
Originally posted by Captain REX
Holy shit. shock

overlord
bye

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BakaXero
the movie looks like it's gonna be shit erm
but then again most of them are to me no expression

more than likely it is.usually remakes are.King kong 2005 is one of them.That was so stupid of them to remake another one.the first one was so great and had such an impact on people back then.But times have changed since then and people are used to seeing violent movies now that its not going to have the same impact on people that it did back then,so why bother making it? pointless. roll eyes (sarcastic) Back then,the original OMEN had an impact on people the same way the da vince code is on todays moviegoeing audience,stupid to think that they could duplicate that kind of impact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

replies in kind
Originally posted by overlord
You do understand that I in fact am the anti-christ?!! crazy

eek!

Morning_Glory

that movie looks gay but I'll probably go see it ... erm ninja

redcaped
I'm not interested, not going to see it, not a person.

Mr Parker
yeah stick with the original.

son of vegeta
TO REALLY SCARED TODAY IS 6/6/06 WITCH MEANS 666 IT HERE NO WAY TO STOP IT

Barker
Originally posted by son of vegeta
no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by son of vegeta

You know how stupid you're going to look on the seventh of June after nothing happens, right?no expression Ill be sure to remind you.

son of vegeta
thanks but i never said something was going to happen.imean the date666 is here no matter what people cant stop time so deal with the date.

AOR
Considering the movie is a remake and not an original production, I don't see what the problem is. Didn't hear people freaking out in 1976. And of they did, looks like they were wrong. But I swear, the person who comes up to me and says "THE END IS NEAR, REPENT!!!" I'm gonna go O RLY OWL all over their @$$ 1234

Barker
Originally posted by AOR
Considering the movie is a remake and not an original production, I don't see what the problem is. Didn't hear people freaking out in 1976. And of they did, looks like they were wrong. But I swear, the person who comes up to me and says "THE END IS NEAR, REPENT!!!" I'm gonna go O RLY OWL all over their @$$ 1234
Did that movie come out on 76/76/76?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
Did that movie come out on 76/76/76?

yes

Bun Bun
ooooo im scared... 666 fear

laughing out loud

i just like sayin "happy evil day" to people... im seein the omen tonight

Uneeklyconfused
as long as they dont remake 'The Truman show'...all is well in the world

for now

Punkyhermy
I wanna see The Omen...

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud

its my friends birthday today yes

Syren
Originally posted by AOR

laughing

O RLY OWL laughing

I can imagine you doing that... well, my perception of you, which is just as funny.

Mr Parker
I wanna see The Omen...

I hope you at least see the the orignal 1976 one first so that way you will see how it is so much better.

ladygrim
any one want to come to the cinema with me to watch it cuz no one will go with me sad

Mr Parker
okay amy since it is YOU,I will do it.Just send me over the plane ticket and I will meet you at the airport and go with you. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.