Danny Phantom Vrs Any comic Character (not gods or Pohnexises)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Ok who beats this Nickelodeon Hero?

Sea King
Ghost Busters cool

magneto1992
Who is him ?.........

Sea King
Originally posted by magneto1992
Who is him ?.........

WTF u dont know who the Ghost Busters R???????

Sea King
here let me give u a hint

when theirs something strange in the naborhood who u gonna call

GHOST BUSTERS big grin

magneto1992
OOOOOOOO Now I remeber, sorry I saw the movie in spanish so I dint recognize them, But they are in comics?

branhole
tyrant.
acne.

Sea King
OOOOOOOO Now I remeber, sorry I saw the movie in spanish so I dint recognize them, But they are in comics?

Yep

Sea King
http://www.waynescomics.com/comicsg-pg2.htm

their GB comics

magneto1992
Ok but they cant take Danny, he just posses some one easily and kick the balls of the rest of the team( if someone kicks his he just go to another) he is invisible, and I forgot to add that he would have 2 days of prep to fight anyone (the ohter too but is not as if is going to help ant one else) or if they try to catch him he just go back to normal and uses the super suit that his dad built

Sea King
Ok but they cant take Danny, he just posses some one easily and kick the balls of the rest of the team( if someone kicks his he just go to another) he is invisible, and I forgot to add that he would have 2 days of prep to fight anyone (the ohter too but is not as if is going to help ant one else) or if they try to catch him he just go back to normal and uses the super suit that his dad built

well they dealt with a ghost god the only chanc danny has is to go human and use the super suit

magneto1992
or the other suit, or multiple his self or my favorite the ghost wheel it will destroy the whole equipment, then he kiks them (as normal) or punch them with stick that has the word Fenton on it (a bat).

Sea King
or the other suit, or multiple his self or my favorite the ghost wheel it will destroy the whole equipment, then he kiks them (as normal) or punch them with stick that has the word Fenton on it (a bat).

iv seen the show but does he have a comic????

branhole
acne wins.

magneto1992
Not officialy but he had comics in the Nickelodeon Magazine (that works for me)

Danny "Phantom" Fenton is member of the Ghostbusters who joined the team after they defeated the evil wizard ghost ghost Vigo the Carpathian.

OK this is from wikipedia and is something I didnt Know but I apperenly is true, ok so lets not to use the ghostbusters

branhole
james bond wins.

magneto1992
huh Ok thats just stupidity, he can just take JB body and take a gun and kill him then he get JB soul in the thermus and put it to clorkwork so they can all see how he JB dies over and over again

King_Mungi
Talisman

branhole
i know who he is, i watch the show but noone is answering me so i said james wins. and james always gets the girl.

magneto1992
like agin goes back to normal and kill him with the suit, you dont know the power of the suit do you?

branhole
so, i said james always gets the girl.

Swanky-Tuna
Having a comic in nickelodeon magazine isn't enough to constitute a comic book character.

And Doctor Strange.

magneto1992
We are not talking about Sam, anyways sorry if didnt answer you, who is acne (is it Plasmus aka in other time line Dr Doom)

branhole
We are not talking about Sam, anyways sorry if didnt answer you, who is acne (is it Plasmus aka in other time line Dr Doom)
no its the stuff teenagers get, that ruins there complxtion.

magneto1992
Yeah or I least is what wikipedia says (or Jack Fentom, but I dont think so) and also Danny was also in the Ghostbusters comics so is able to do this

branhole
acne-the stuff kids in there teens get, that covers there face and parts of the body. it takes over your body, like a demon

special powers-it has the power to ruin your complextion. if you pop it it shoots puss at you.

strength- it is in the class 100s, simply because it can take the biggest man to there knees.

branhole
i hope that helps you.

magneto1992
Real Acne dude Is very hard to get someone better that him, Mabe the mask, because even superman can beat him if is not Bloodish, he just control him and beats him self up, The only ones that can beat him is
Flash
His own villians (but not realy)
Super (maybe)
Gods
Level Phonexis
Franklin Richars

branhole
which acne r u talking about.

bitca730
Forge with a heads up could create a number of things to scramble/ negate his powers, plus he has experience...anywhoo, better opponents would be Dr. Strange, Spawn, Magik, Raven and his "possesion" powers can be resisted by any high order telepath...there are a number of characters who could take him out that arent god-like, lol...

branhole
in the show it doesnt really make him out to be powerful.

bitca730
yea, i agree...but its a nickolodeon cartoon...i was looking at his impressive powers list at wikipedia and if he was in Marvel or DC world and written rigth, he could be pretty kickass...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Phantom_%28character%29#Danny.27s_Ghost_Powers

chris_64256
Who gives a ****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.