Adam Warlock VS. Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Both are at their peak levels.

Debate.

branhole
the a bomb takes it, assuming he has the soul gem.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by branhole
the a bomb takes it, assuming he has the soul gem.

Hmmm... I'm wondering if Despero would be able to resist the soul gem awhile long enough to put Adam down? I don't know Despero too much. I know he took on a bunch of JLA'ers and did very well. He also held up the Rock Of eternity which was a pretty impressive feat.

branhole
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hmmm... I'm wondering if Despero would be able to resist the soul gem awhile long enough to put Adam down? I don't know Despero too much. I know he took on a bunch of JLA'ers and did very well. He also held up the Rock Of eternity which was a pretty impressive feat.

i find it funny that you think that despero might win, since you are adam warlock, and hey shouldnt you be fighting despero. evil face

Adam Warlock
i find it funny that you think that despero might win, since you are adam warlock, and hey shouldnt you be fighting despero. evil face

Just playing both sides to see who would actually win. I don't want to say Warlock wins via soul rip. What if Despero doesn't have a soul? What if he can withstand Karmic Blast like Thor and Hercules? I want to make sure he'd be able to win with a valid reason. Not just my opinion.

branhole
but shouldnt u be fighting despero.

Adam Warlock
but shouldnt u be fighting despero.

I will when more people give reasons on why Despero could win. Then I'll make my counter arguments from there.

branhole
no but it says adam warlock vs despero and ur name is adam warlock.

Mr. Universe
Adam has telepathic resistance, so Desperos main attacking element is neutralized. Adam then proceeds to exorcise his pathetic soul.

jrodslam
The question is how good is Warlock's resistance against telepathic attacks?

Martian Manhunter and Green Lanterns have a very very high resistance to telepathy as well and Despero still was able to get in their heads. Not to mention Aquaman as well.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by jrodslam
The question is how good is Warlock's resistance against telepathic attacks?

Martian Manhunter and Green Lanterns have a very very high resistance to telepathy as well and Despero still was able to get in their heads. Not to mention Aquaman as well.

Ahhhhh.. Finally a theory I can counter.

Warlock's telepathic resistance hasn't been shown much, but he does have a very strong defense.

Here is Moondragon attempting to enter Warlock's mind when he was unconscious in his cocoon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/resistance.jpg

She succeeded... But not for long. When Warlock awakened, he easily threw her out of his mind.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mental.jpg

chris_64256
A quick rundown of despero The Flame of Py'tar gave Despero physical strength and durability that surpasses beings like Superman and Captain Marvel. Also very intelligent, he is skilled as both a warrior and tyrant. His hypnotic third eye is directly connected to his brain, giving him telepathic powers that surpass (as seen in JLA #119) those of the Martian Manhunter. It is also capable of projecting realistic illusions and entrancing virtually any sentient being. It can also project beams of telekinetic energy enabling the teleportation of matter anywhere in the universe.

In his current form, Despero can possess any living being, granting the victim the strength and telepathic abilities of his own body.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ahhhhh.. Finally a theory I can counter.

Warlock's telepathic resistance hasn't been shown much, but he does have a very strong defense.

Here is Moondragon attempting to enter Warlock's mind when he was unconscious in his cocoon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/resistance.jpg

She succeeded... But not for long. When Warlock awakened, he easily threw her out of his mind.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mental.jpg

Nice feat. But id say moreso on Moondragons part. Telepaths usually put themselves in mental blocks or cocoons when sleeping or knocked out.

General Kon-El
Adam Warlock takes this.

branhole
adam all the way.

Skeets
Noone's gonna get into Warlocks head not even Thanos with the I.G.

branhole
adolf hella kicks ass, he beats this hella desperado into submission.
its a good thing.

Mr. Universe
stop saying "hella". its hella corny.

branhole
hella corny or hella corn.

Mr. Universe
damn canadians.

branhole
hey that was hella low, southpark thought of it, not me and there americans. they sure r hella funny.

Mr. Universe
i know it's an american slang. that's why its annoying that you use it.

branhole
its so hella catchy though.

Big Sexy
Isn't it from south park

branhole
yeh, them south park boys r hella funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.