Syndicate: Do Not Leave The Team!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HellMaster93
Look, this is just an URGENT announcement for all syndicate members and Digi can close it but I hae to tell you DON'T LEAVE US! Digi has informed me we will be unbanned, by the sounds of it today or tomorrow at the latest! Fear not, my comreades! FEAR NOT! wink

juggernaut66666
yeah the syndicate thread will be opened in a few days

HellMaster93
Great... and this was all based on the "Nataku Incident"

A.J
Yes hes a dick, oh and guess whos in with an actual villian evil face look at my sig and guess muhahahahahaha

HellMaster93
You joined up as superboy prime? Awesome...

A.J
Thank you thank you, i got full marks Happy Dance

HellMaster93
Good work!

A.J
cool big grin

Scarecrow756
As one of the foundation members of the team I am certainly not leaving the Syndicate.

A.J
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
As one of the foundation members of the team I am certainly not leaving the Syndicate. good big grin

Scarecrow756
Congrats on making your place in the Syndicate A.J.

Mr.V
You know what makes me laugh aj? you manage to mis-spell syndicate underneath your name no expression

ALEMASTER
dont worry i am still here as ertigan

ALEMASTER
or maybe imperiex you never KNOW ??????????

A.J
You know what makes me laugh you go around on every thread doing somthing to annoy me, well to be honest its funny how you try to bug a 15 year old for no reason just shows how pathetic you are

Mr.V
Meh, believe what you want... I'm just trying to be helpful by pointing out the obvious mis-spelling. And well, remember that rpg thread? where you kept being an idiot cool lets call this pay-back

ALEMASTER
WHAT ME ?!?!?!?!?!

ALEMASTER
DUDE I IS 15 2 DUH !

A.J
That was stupid i remember when i mestioned a rpg you wanted to be in i said fine, then i wanted to be in one and you was a dick, i can annoy you to and i will be dont worry

A.J
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
DUDE I IS 15 2 DUH ! WTF YOU ON ABOUT

HellMaster93
IDK... don't spam this thread, guys, I want as many syndicate members as possible to see this before it is closed!

A.J
Is anyone watching the flash it just started.

Nataku8188
"CALLING ALL HOMOSEXUAL VILLAINS! IF YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME, STUPID POWERS, ENJOY LONG WALKS ALONG THE BEACH AND ARE HOMOSEXUAL, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!"

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Nataku8188
"CALLING ALL HOMOSEXUAL VILLAINS! IF YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME, STUPID POWERS, ENJOY LONG WALKS ALONG THE BEACH AND ARE HOMOSEXUAL, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!"
REPORTEDbig grin

A.J
"CALLING ALL HOMOSEXUAL VILLAINS! IF YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME, STUPID POWERS, ENJOY LONG WALKS ALONG THE BEACH AND ARE HOMOSEXUAL, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!" Make that 2. wink

HellMaster93
If he comes on, ignore him, unless he's OFFENDING or ABUSING you in some way, in which case report him and ignore him. I said stay on topic and this is not a Syndicate thread. If you have posted your acknnowlegement of this, you have no need to post again, I fear!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by HellMaster93
If he comes on, ignore him, unless he's OFFENDING or ABUSING you in some way, in which case report him and ignore him. I said stay on topic and this is not a Syndicate thread. If you have posted your acknnowlegement of this, you have no need to post again, I fear!
i already reported him hope there will be some consequences

Nataku8188
Sheesh guys, just thought you'd find that quote funny;

http://www.weaintcool.com/Articles/badcomics.html

HellMaster93
I shoudl hope so too! He's being very abusive now...

A.J
Sheesh guys, just thought you'd find that quote funny;

http://www.weaintcool.com/Articles/badcomics.html Well we dont now get lost.

Rewmac
Nataku you are so childish, so unintelligent and so stupid. Don't you have anything better to do?? I'm mean I don't know what's going through your mind every morning you get...Ohhh wait I know...I gonna post some dumb replies and play tough and clever on KMC Forums. The thing is your educational level isn't really on mine I can see that, so I ask you politely leave this and other Syndicate threads as well...

The problem maybe goes back to your childhood when you were a little kid, 2-3 from now...So instead of trying to insult us, try to live a social life...

A.J
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nataku you are so childish, so unintelligent and so stupid. Don't you have anything better to do?? I'm mean I don't know what's going through your mind every morning you get...Ohhh wait I know...I gonna post some dumb replies and play tough and clever on KMC Forums. The thing is your educational level isn't really on mine I can see that, so I ask you politely leave this and other Syndicate threads as well... wink Happy Dance

Nataku8188
Nataku you are so childish, so unintelligent and so stupid. Don't you have anything better to do?? I'm mean I don't know what's going through your mind every morning you get...Ohhh wait I know...I gonna post some dumb replies and play tough and clever on KMC Forums. The thing is your educational level isn't really on mine I can see that, so I ask you politely leave this and other Syndicate threads as well...

Oh, right. Sorry I haven't gotten to tenth grade like yourself.

Why don't you pansys learn to act like villains instead of whiney little girls.

Report me all you want, unlike you, getting banned won't bother me a bit. Funny thing is, I could've easily reported all of you for the things you've said to me, but I really don't need to, because at the end of the day, I can say, "Man, at least I'm not a member of the biggest, baddest, most evil villain team to ever grace a comic book forum."

Good game you ****ing retards.

A.J
Oh, right. Sorry I haven't gotten to tenth grade like yourself.

Why don't you pansys learn to act like villains instead of whiney little girls.

Report me all you want, unlike you, getting banned won't bother me a bit. Funny thing is, I could've easily reported all of you for the things you've said to me, but I really don't need to, because at the end of the day, I can say, "Man, at least I'm not a member of the biggest, baddest, most evil villain team to ever grace a comic book forum."

Good game you ****ing retards. LOL WHAT A RETARD Happy Dance

Rewmac
Nataku : Why? Because we are on a forum. You know it's an internet thingy. The reason we got villian characters is because everybody got heroes. And I see you can't be in 10th grade, only judging coz you are trying to act like you are some superior being...You are a pathetic lifeforce...

Even AJ pwns you anytime on this thread...You are idiot and the way you are acting you are trying to proof that yourself...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by A.J
LOL WHAT A RETARD Happy Dance

Says the man who can't spell syndicate and spends his days posting in a glorified chat room for 'villains' ?

A.J
Why? Because we are on a forum. You know it's an internet thingy. The reason we got villian characters is because everybody got heroes. And I see you can't be in 10th grade, only judging coz you are trying to act like you are some superior being...You are a pathetic lifeforce And you continue to own wink

A.J
Says the man who can't spell syndicate and spends his days posting in a glorified chat room for 'villains' ? laughing Coming from sombody who hangs on a forum just to insult people, and pooly at that wink

juggernaut66666
Says the man who can't spell syndicate and spends his days posting in a glorified chat room for 'villains' ?
don't worry nataku you keep on trolling and you will surely get banned

Nataku8188
Why? Because we are on a forum. You know it's an internet thingy. The reason we got villian characters is because everybody got heroes. And I see you can't be in 10th grade, only judging coz you are trying to act like you are some superior being...You are a pathetic lifeforce

Ah yes, lifeforce. Always with that 1337 terminology.

Pull yer head outta yer ass numbnuts and realize that I am your intellectual superior.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by A.J
laughing Coming from sombody who hangs on a forum just to insult people, and pooly at that wink

Mmmm, yes, poor insults, apparently they were good enough to piss you off and report me.

God you people are stupid.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
don't worry nataku you keep on trolling and you will surely get banned

This ain't trollin' boy, this is a down-right hostile.

A.J
Mmmm, yes, poor insults, apparently they were good enough to piss you off and report me.

God you people are stupid. You aint we just will take pleasure in them banning your old warn out ass wink

Nataku8188
Originally posted by A.J
You aint we just will take pleasure in them banning your old warn out ass wink

I'm sure. That's why I'm still here but YOUR thread is closed?

I win. You lose. Good Game.

A.J

I win. You lose. Good Game. It will be back on later or tomorow so you dont win wink

juggernaut66666

I win. You lose. Good Game.
it will be opened soon

Nataku8188
I'll make sure it gets closed again. You guys are now my number 1 focus on this forum.

Hear this! I declare Jihad on your candy asses!

A.J
I'll make sure it gets closed again. You guys are now my number 1 focus on this forum.

Hear this! I declare Jihad on your candy asses! And you wil be banned for that remark

Nataku8188
Like it'd stop me.

A.J
We will see.

Rewmac
Should I do you know what jihad even means?

Nataku8188
It means Muslim holy war or great struggle.

DigiMark007
You guys have your thread back. This one'll be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.