Date Troubles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok in this is a match to see who is the best coule

COUPLES

jean & scott

gambit & rogue

nightwing & batgirl (before she got shot (barbara gordon) )

daredevil & elektra

thing & Ms marvel

scarlet witch & vision (before she went nutty)

havok & polaris

tempest & dolphin

grey fox
Thing and Ms marvel....wtf ?

Whittdawg92
DD and Elektra are definently the worst, and jean and scott are just Ken and Barbie...so Gambit and Rogue are better.

Darth Martin
Jean and Scott.
Havok and Polaris.

My own Batman and Wonder Woman

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
Thing and Ms marvel....wtf ?

Its not Carol Denvers, its this chick who took the name Ms. Marvel in the 90's. She turned into the She-Thing and basicly was a crap character.

Eventually though in FF #345, if im not mistaken, Doom turned her back to human, and Ben turned himself back into the Thing for her, ironicly. She then turned into Doom's spy and when Ben found out they broke up.

#345 was a great issue though. Ben pretty much beat the sh*t out of Doom , but he got betrayed by Ms. Marvel in the end big grin

Grimm22
Out of those, I would say Jean & Scott. There's somthing appeasing about a man who continusily has to kill his wife stick out tongue

Rouge & Gambit ugh no

Whittdawg92
cyke and jean are the stereotype "perfect couple", even if she does keep dying. Bats and WW would be the best if it was a choice.

ExtraMision5555
I think batman and catwoman were a nice couple

or juggernaut and she-hulk

that was tight

Whittdawg92
Batman and Poison ivy were good. Juggernaut and She-hulk just slept together one time.

ExtraMision5555
lol
yah that was goofy

Whittdawg92
's not like they can get STDs or anything.

Metalmanx
No no. The best couple is EASILY Peter Parker and Mary Jane. She's the best significant other that a superhero could ask for. No questions asked.

Whittdawg92
although I hate superman, clark kent and Lois Lane are cool though.

jasononline
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lol
yah that was goofy

"Ha ha She-Hulk, my herpes is unstopable!"

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by jasononline
"Ha ha She-Hulk, my herpes is unstopable!" niether one of them can get STDs. confused

jasononline
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
niether one of them can get STDs. confused

I know. It was a joke. Doesn't take a genious to realize that. Or maybe it does, but you just don't qualify.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by jasononline
I know. It was a joke. Doesn't take a genious to realize that. Or maybe it does, but you just don't qualify. I know, I just like jokes with a little thought behind them. stick out tongue

diabloman
trouble for gambit kissing rogue on a date. big grin

jasononline
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I know, I just like jokes with a little thought behind them. stick out tongue

It had plenty of thought behind it. Juggernaut is unstopable, so if he DID had herpes then presumably they could have the same attribute. If She-Hulk COULD get herpes, trying to get rid of them would be useless because they'd be unstopable like Juggernaut. Plenty of thought.

Whittdawg92
yeah...no, he's unstoppable, it doesn't mean that his spit or eye crusts would be. Wait...why are we discussing herpes jokes?

olympian
"Its not Carol Denvers, its this chick who took the name Ms. Marvel in the 90's. She turned into the She-Thing and basicly was a crap character.

Eventually though in FF #345, if im not mistaken, Doom turned her back to human, and Ben turned himself back into the Thing for her, ironicly. She then turned into Doom's spy and when Ben found out they broke up"

Whatever happened to her anyway. Eventually killed off?

Whittdawg92
hopefully

Grimm22
Originally posted by olympian
"Its not Carol Denvers, its this chick who took the name Ms. Marvel in the 90's. She turned into the She-Thing and basicly was a crap character.

Eventually though in FF #345, if im not mistaken, Doom turned her back to human, and Ben turned himself back into the Thing for her, ironicly. She then turned into Doom's spy and when Ben found out they broke up"

Whatever happened to her anyway. Eventually killed off?

Im not sure? confused

Marvel goofed up in an issue of 4 and had She-Thing in it, even though its impossible for that to happen because she is no longer She-Thing. stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
Xavier's sister looks disgusting. wow, that was random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.