Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake Kissing Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackyhehe
Hello guys! I don't know if there's already a Kitty Pryde-Bobby Drake thread out there and I already searched the whole forum if there's any, so I just started a new one.

I'm new here and I'm currently into X-Men since I saw X-Men 3: The Last Stand . I can really say that it was awesome! I'm not into American comics, so I have no knowledge of the X-Men comics. I just like the movie, because their physical appearance there are better than the ones in the comics. No offense to the fans of the comics.

Anyway, so, I've been addicted to X-Men. I've watched X-Men 2 already, but not X-Men 1. And I really like both of the movies. I was really drawn to Bobby Drake (Iceman) and I really has a crush on him. I just think he's really cute. =) And I even like him when I watched the last movie, because he's even better there. =) I like his love team with Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) . They are both cute, and they'll surely make a cute couple! =)

I especially like the fountain scene wherein he and Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) were skating on the 'solidified'/'iced'/'frosted' fountain/pond, holding hands. They were really having fun and then Kitty slipped, and fell into Bobby's arms. She looks up to Bobby and Bobby returns her gaze intently. They were silent for a while, and then Kitty breaks the uncomfortable silence and thanked Bobby for what he has done for her (ice-skating with her) and then Bobby smiles back at her. And then the scene shifted to Rogue watching them from the window and she began to pack her things to head for the cure. So, that's it.

But when I was surfing the net for John Allerdyce (Pyro) , since I'm really obsessed with him right now *smiles*, I stumbled upon a blog wherein it was saying that Bobby cheated on Rouge (Is this the correct spelling?). I scrolled down and saw the controversial picture of Bobby and Kitty kissing on the fountain, which really shocked me (see picture ). I can't really recall seeing that at the movie.

Can you guys please enlighten me? Thanks! =)

Rave X
Photomanip?

Jackyhehe
Really?? But... it looks soo... real. O.O It looks like a still photograph taken from the movie itself. Or maybe it was taken from the movie itself, but of course, there are re-shoots, so maybe they just took off that particular scene so as not to put more impact on Bobby's cheating when he still got a girlfriend or something like that.

But I really, really, really wish that they just included that in the movie, if it were really included in the movie in the first place. I mean, if the picture's not a manip or something.

As I have said, I'm a proud Bobby-Kitty fan. Hahaha!!! =)

Icicle
Actualy I think that picture was in one of the trailers, but I can't remember. It may have been an out take.

cain marko
it is a real pic it was posted ages ago on x3 pics. i dont think it was in a trailer but it myt be an extended scene. rater probably thought that an affair was to much and jus the pysical lust for touch was what he wanted. it could also have been to get us think they were gonna have an affait then they jus didnt? messed

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I'm glad about them.Rogue started to piss me off!

chucktaylor
Kitty is HOT! big grin

The Pict
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Kitty is HOT! big grin

you will get no disagreement from me there. she should get her own
(x-rated) spin-off.

steverules
She is hot, it wasn't Bobby she was kissing it was me. shifty

The Pict
i did that scene remember, im your stunt double.

steverules
No it was me, they decided I don't need a stunt double. laughing out loud

thorncrawler
you guys were obviously day-dreaming cos it was me!!!

The Pict
you guys were kissing ...um... fake kittys the real kitty/ellen page was in my trailer with me.

Jackyhehe
I love Bobby and Kitty together, but aww.. I wish I were the girl. : )

steverules
Originally posted by The Pict
you guys were kissing ...um... fake kittys the real kitty/ellen page was in my trailer with me.

U were kissing a fake Ellen Page, that was really a man who had plastic sugery to look like her. I kissed the real Ellen Page

Jackyhehe
Hahaha!!! Bobby and Kitty forever!!!!!!!!! love

Britrogue
That scene must have been cut. Like the whole "If you got to war you might not come home, SHE might not come home." scene

chucktaylor
Naw guys, you got it all wrong!

I was kissing Ellen Page backstage in her dresing room where everything was real and there was no script!

Unless you count my script...wink

RogueWitch
laughing ...geez...

steverules
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Naw guys, you got it all wrong!

I was kissing Ellen Page backstage in her dresing room where everything was real and there was no script!

Unless you count my script...wink

That was her wax model. I was kissing her in real dressing room with no script. So ha.

wsg
Well I was kissing Shawn Ashmore in his trailer, with no script, no wax models, no fakes, and best of all... he has a nice silky bed in there cause he's a rich 26 year old!! So Ha Ha!!!

Mace Skywalker
I would have liked to seen that. Heh, Iceman is the greatest.

Bardock42
Kitty is by far cooler than Rogue....and Bobby...is still an idiot...so, Kitty should get someone cool....like Batman (or maybe Robin..since Batman is no pedophile...hehe, the irony)....so what if it's not the same Universe.....

wsg
It's not!! I'M ACTUALLY ELLEN PAGE! And, for your info, Bobby is NOT an Idiot!!!

steverules
Ellen Page is 19 yes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680983/

The Pict
Originally posted by steverules
U were kissing a fake Ellen Page, that was really a man who had plastic sugery to look like her. I kissed the real Ellen Page

i convinced them to switch before shooting started so male kitty was with you in the scene stick out tongue

chucktaylor
You guys are nuts.

Ellen Page craves for me!

The Pict
ellen and i are engaged, she's just toying with you fellas.

Arcane
can u guys get over urselves, she hasnt even met any of u, u should stay on topic about kitty and bobby, not ur own fantasies, there is a thread in the off topic forum about that

Jackyhehe
Originally posted by Arcane
can u guys get over urselves, she hasnt even met any of u, u should stay on topic about kitty and bobby, not ur own fantasies, there is a thread in the off topic forum about that

Haha! Thanks for pointing that out to the poor people. laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by wsg
It's not!! I'M ACTUALLY ELLEN PAGE! And, for your info, Bobby is NOT an Idiot!!!

Yeah he is..well, I like him in the comics...but in the movies he's a damn stupid kid...I might even say a very damn stupid kid.

Originally posted by steverules
Ellen Page is 19 yes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680983/

Oh, that is good, then I don't need to feel bad about wanting to **** her brains out.

Jackyhehe
Originally posted by Britrogue
That scene must have been cut. Like the whole "If you got to war you might not come home, SHE might not come home." scene

Do you mean that scene was deleted too?? I mean, where Logan told Bobby that??

smiley8
Yep it wasn't in the film but that was supposed to be a very powerful part of the film, cant work out why they cut that bit out?

chucktaylor
They should come up withan extended Dvd.

Blue_Hefner
Isn't she like 12?

The Pict
i take it you mean ellen page and no she is 19, which is already mentioned.

Flammable Fun
That looks nothing like either of them.

And wtf are you guys ranting on about? Get a life.

*BTW, it was me in that scene, dumbasses.*

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by The Pict
i take it you mean ellen page and no she is 19, which is already mentioned.
no i'm talking about shadowcat.

smiley8
What the f**k? Ellen page IS the actress who plays shadowcat!!!!

Blue_Hefner
Nevermind then

Flammable Fun
LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Enough of that. Really, you all need to get a life and stop making out with wax models and stunt doubles.

wsg
Like I said, no wax modles this boy was the real thing! he had nice *alls too! drool

megaroguefan
kitty is just cute not hot.....

C Teng
hey, she's better than rogue. What's with that streak of white hair? I never got it.

jamesism
the scene when they kiss is a deleted scene and its on the 2 disc special edition theres quite a few deleted scenes so i advise watching them all before doing things like this again (common mistake)

megaroguefan
Originally posted by C Teng
hey, she's better than rogue. What's with that streak of white hair? I never got it.
that is your opinion ............

Face
Cool shot of them kissing

katepyro
i love kitty and bobby together!! and i always thought pyro and rogue would be a good couple... Icman is pretty cool!!

Thunderpath
Funny how we now know Ellen Page is gay.
With everyone saying they banged her. But you probably did screw her and you were so bad that she decided she likes women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.