Ironman vs Windego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Tony has gone to Canada for some imported beer.But when he gets there he finds out that some one has destroyed all the factories.It was Windego when Tony finds out who did it he straps his Ironman suit on and jumps into action he is pissed off at Windego from stopping from getting any alcohol.Who will win?

grey fox
What suit is it ?

Blade Cutter
His cloaking suit it in the 95 ton reign.

grey fox
Iron-man takes it 8/10

General Kon-El
Ironman wins 7/10.

Milkie
Is he drunk?

branhole
wendigo beats him.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Milkie
Is he drunk? Drunk Ironman owns 10/10. Undrunk im wins 7/10. Drunk Wendigo pwns all.

grey fox
Originally posted by branhole
wendigo beats him.

How ?

The way I see it , if Shellhead stays in the air and let's loose with a salvo of repulser blasts and a uni-beam he should be able to knock Wendigo unconscious. (I doubt IM could kill Wendigo considering the beast Healing factor gives Wolverine problems)

ALEMASTER
wendigo easily for he is literally unstoppable

his healing factor is a major factor and have any of you seen this guy run in woodlands hes like quicksilver (not as fast though)
he probably would pull trees out and throw them at him

branhole
im hella powerful,but he cant handle hulk, unless he plays it cheap. hes hella dead.

RogerRamjet
Iron Man is in the same strength category as Thor, Wonderman or Hulk accompanied with all those technological feats that his suit inherits, this match would be a no-brainer...
Tony can choose from a variety of methods to take out Wendigo, if he'd cared less about canadas great woods he'd turn him into dust with a high energy blast, or go toe to with the cursed one, pick him up and fly with him up to the stratosphere an' just drop him, either way, Wendy wouldn't know what hit him..
9/10

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by branhole
im hella powerful,but he cant handle hulk, unless he plays it cheap. hes hella dead. I respectfully ask you to stop using the word hella in every other post you right.Thank you very much.

branhole
i wont use hella then.

its a good thing.

Blade Cutter
Ironman should not care about Canada's woods because to quote the great Peter Griffin (CANADA SUCKS!!)

branhole
hey thats hella weak, i live in the big c and we get free healthcare.thats hella low.
its not a good thing.

olympian
Now that we defined wich IM suit is, how about we define wich Wendigo
is. The one that Sabertooth killed? Or classic.

Iron Man takes the majority against that Wendigo if he stays with the distance.

If he gets close Tony is down. That beast was taking shots from Sasquatch and Hulk at the same time, back in the day.

branhole
wendigo is my main man, i ride around on him all the time. classic wendy that is.
its a good thing.

Wolverine2006
Sasquatch and Hulk couldnt or barely beat the original Wendigo, Ironman would die

branhole
thats what i mean wend is hela scary.

Wolverine2006
The new Wenidigo is a b!tch though he got skinned by Sabretooth

branhole
classic wends hella kills.

The Fake Macoy
This depends on what version of Wendigo this is. Also, just pointing out that not everyone from Canada says "hella" every single sentence. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.