Barry Allen vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Hows the ultimate flash do against the Man from Krypton?

Skeets
Barry gets the majority imo.

branhole
barrys hella fast. he takes it.

Sea King
yea barry

branhole
barry hella kills.

Sea King
Originally posted by branhole
barry hella kills.

Best Flash Ever

branhole
it hella cool that there putting him agains supes out of the millions of comic characters. thats hella neat.

grey fox
it hella cool that there putting him agains supes out of the millions of comic characters. thats hella neat.

Whats with all the hella's ?

Darth Martin
Not an expert with the flash family or the speedforce. Is Barry faster than Wally.

branhole
its hellaa cool thats y.

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not an expert with the flash family or the speedforce. Is Barry faster than Wally.

people tell me no but i dunno i gess not

Sea King
its hellaa cool thats y.

u been watchin south park huh??

branhole
its hella popular.

grey fox
its hellaa cool thats y.

Meh ...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sea King
people tell me no but i dunno i gess not

What did u say? confused

branhole
you know what would be hella cool fight, if you scrolled down and saw superman vs jahf. its hella neat.

Sea King
What did u say? confused

people tell me that barry is slower then wally so i gess he is why??

Darth Martin
nothing just couldn't understand u that's all.

Skeets
Originally posted by Sea King
people tell me that barry is slower then wally so i gess he is why??
Wally uses the Speed Force like no other but I'll give Barry the slight majority against him.

Sea King
nothing just couldn't understand u that's all.
all ok

Sea King
Originally posted by Skeets
Wally uses the Speed Force like no other but I'll give Barry the slight majority against him.

if it was a fight between the two i would to

branhole
what about supes vs jahf, its hella awsome.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Skeets

The reason I'd give Wally the win over Superman is his control of the speed force, but I'm not exactly sure how Barry would beat Superman without such knowledge. Why do you think Barry would win (this is a genuine question as I'm not very familiar with Barry)?

Sea King
Originally posted by TheKahn
The reason I'd give Wally the win over Superman is his control of the speed force, but I'm not exactly sure how Barry would beat Superman without such knowledge. Why do you think Barry would win (this is a genuine question as I'm not very familiar with Barry)?

barry has knowladge of the speed force but not as much as wally so given the chance he could increase his knowladge and win

Validus
Is the Pre-Crisis Barry Allen or the rarely seen Post Crisis version? That makes all the difference to me. PC Barry use to run laps around the universe.

Skeets
His experience for one and his intelligence is another,Plus I like him more then Wally .........jockey

There's a thread on the two somewhere.........

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Is the Pre-Crisis Barry Allen or the rarely seen Post Crisis version? That makes all the difference to me. PC Barry use to run laps around the universe.
Away with you,you jealous bastard.......ermm

TheKahn

Laps around the universe??? surprise
Damn.

Black Adam
Laps around the universe??? surprise
Damn.

he he pre crisis. got to love it.

Skeets
Originally posted by Black Adam
he he pre crisis. got to love it. Originally posted by Skeets
Away with you,you jealous bastard.......ermm

The Fake Macoy
I don't see how Barry can have so much more experience if he's been dead for years while Wally has still been active. Besides, if Barry can't do the speed steal, what's to stop Superman from sundipping and frying the planet with his heat vision?

Validus
Originally posted by Black Adam
he he pre crisis. got to love it.
Yup. Everybody was ridiculously powerful back then which made it all the better when Darkseid crushed them effortlessly with a hologram of himself. laughing out loud

Grimm22
Barry's not as fast as Wally is (nobody is though), but he's smarter wink

Im sure Barry would find a way to win in time big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I don't see how Barry can have so much more experience if he's been dead for years while Wally has still been active. Besides, if Barry can't do the speed steal, what's to stop Superman from sundipping and frying the planet with his heat vision?

Supes cant hit Barry with his heat vision no

Barry is not as fast as Wally but he is still faster than light wink

branhole
hes hella fast

Grimm22
hes hella fast

STOP SAYING HELLA! mad

Tron

It would have to be pretty rare, considering he died during the crisis and all... roll eyes (sarcastic)

superkronick92
barry slips on ice breath laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.