Mephisto Vs. Thanos/Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The battle takes place in Mephisto's hellish nether-realm...Thanos and Apocalypse have to defeat Mephisto and his demons and escape from his firery hell.....can they do it? If not, Thanos and Apocalypse are trapped in hell for eternity as Mephisto's slaves....but will it be that easy for Mephisto? Can Marvel's Satan wannabe take down Marvel's disciple of Death PLUS Apocalypse, Marvel's first mutant......Ladies and gentlemen, it's going to be ONE HELL OF A FIGHT..................

MEPHISTO, LORD OF EVIL

VS.

THANOS & APOCALYPSE

branhole
thanos alone could hella kill.
its a good thing.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by branhole
thanos alone could hella kill.
its a good thing.

Uh....sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Universe
Well he's done it before. He's outsmarted him twice actually. Thanos handles Mephisto with no problem.

branhole
whith both of them its hella overkill.

Mr. Universe
did you just learn that slang?

branhole
no but i just thought of it. its hella catchy.

branhole
i remebered that southpark episode when cartman was saying it.

Mr. Universe
We should cut off all media outlets in Canada.

branhole
thats hella low. sad no thumb down

Thanos_6383
Wow...

branhole
any way thanos beats the hella out of crystal meth, by himself.

who?-kid
Mephisto is omnipotent in his own realm. He's a demon of the highest order.

This will be a magic battle, and since Thanos and Apocalypse don't know sh** about magic, Mephisto wins.

branhole
thats hella bad.

The Fake Macoy
To be honest, Apocalypse is useless in this battle. I don't think that Thanos could win this in a fight, but in a battle of wits, perhaps.

Rols
Mephisto in his own Realm would be overkill for this 2, It would be like fighting Eternity. Outside would be a diff. story.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Rols
Mephisto in his own Realm would be overkill for this 2, It would be like fighting Eternity. Outside would be a diff. story.

Not necessarily.....Even outside his realm, he'd still be more than a match for these two IMO. Anyone who says otherwise should pick up a copy of the graphic novel entitled "Silver Surfer : Judgment Day". In that story, Mephisto battled Galactus to an even stalemate, and he was outside of his dominion then......so, in his own realm I think Thanos and Apocalypse go down hard...

In the graphic novel "Triumph and Torment", Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom both BARELY made it out of Mephisto's realm alive by the skin of their teeth...and both of them are the two greatest sorcerers on Earth.....!!!

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Apocolypse is a non-factor here. Seriously, against Satan what the hell is he going to do?!? confused

Thanos though is a tricky one. So its hard to say wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.