Superman/Batman #26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Validus
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1369/scan00029jc.th.jpg

Creative Team
Plot: Sam Loeb
Script: Jeph Loeb, Geoff Johns, Brian K. Vaughn, Allan Heinberg, Paul Levitz, Mark Verheiden, Richard Stakings, Brad Meltzer, Audrey Loeb, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey and Joss Whedon
Art: Ed McGuiness, Jim Lee, Tim Sale, Pat Lee, Carlos Pacheco, Mike Kunkel, Duncan Rouleau, Ian Churchill, Rob Liefield, Joe Madureira, Art Adams, Joyce Chin, Jeff Matsuda, John Cassaday, Dexter Vines, Scott Williams and Jesus Merino

Did anyone else read this book? For those who don't know the whole story, click here.

The quality of it actually surprised me since so many writers on one story is usually a disaster but it was a fun story that's all about great dialogue between Robin and Superboy. It's a one shot so you don't need to have read the series before. Quality art with the exception of Liefeld who made me want to vomit as usual. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Art links - http://www.samloeb4.org/#

Skeets
jockey how many pages is this thing?

Validus
It's standard size plus a back up story by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.

Skeets
hmm I see

Blair Wind
wow...the kid (while he was alive) was really lucky. Id love to know so many people and be able to make such an impact in the comic world. Its a shame that he died. Cancer really sucks sad

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wow...the kid (while he was alive) was really lucky. Id love to know so many people and be able to make such an impact in the comic world. Its a shame that he died. Cancer really sucks sad
That's what made the back up story such a tear jerker, knowing it was Jeph who had to write that about his son.

It'd be a shame if this isn't the top seller for the month. The money goes to a good cause.

HellMaster93
Scannage? (I beg you...)

Templares
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Scannage? (I beg you...)

Not this time . . . . just go and buy it.

Mr.V
Yeah, HM its for a good cause man, no pirating this issue, help the man out!.

HellMaster93
You do knowits almost impossible to buy US comics from where I live, right...?

Mr.V
Yeah, and I'm in the same circumstance, if you want it that bad ebay big grin

HellMaster93
I might for this one... England sucks, eh? big grin I just collect all the UK CEs (except Batman Legends as I've read War Games) and I get graphic novels but i really wish i could find a decent comic shop nearby...

Mr.V
Yeah, i know your pain man. in england house of m hasnt even happened yet has it? ffs. Thats why i just ebay it most of the time. cool

HellMaster93
LOL... I think I'll buy MAJOR EVENTS in TOB however... IC, HoM, Avengers Disassembled, that kinda stuff...

grey fox
LOL... I think I'll buy MAJOR EVENTS in TOB however... IC, HoM, Avengers Disassembled, that kinda stuff...

You call HOM a 'Major Event' laughing

HellMaster93
It is... supposedly... was it as bad as they say?

Darth Vicious
Scannage? (I beg you...)

Torrents is the answer for u. Comics get posted weekly and while I myself also buy them for people like u that takes a while to get the comics you can get them as they come out. Look into it.

Lucid Lui
It is... supposedly... was it as bad as they say? No. If you read the whole thing in one sitting it's OK. Not great, or major event worthy, but it's an ok read.

Alot of the tie ins are better than the actual HoM book. The Fantastic Four and Hulk tie ins especially.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Not great, or major event worthy, but it's an ok read.

Because HoM most mutants lost their powers and the HoM set up current events happening in current issues of New Avengers now. It was a major event, maybe not as great as most people expected but it is a major event. If wiping out 98% of the mutant populations powers including Magneto and Professor X is not a huge event I dont know what is.

Validus
Eh. It was about as big an event as when those mutants got nuked on Genosha.

Darth Vicious
That was different, that only involved the Xmen, HoM included everyone from Spidey to Xmen.

Validus
Included, yes. Half of the issues focused on Wolverine though.

grey fox
I'm sick to death of mutants , their not a goddamn minority. Not when their are millions of you.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm sick to death of mutants , their not a goddamn minority. Not when their are millions of you.

You go get 'em Fox!

However, if it weren't for HoM then we wouldn't have that whole wonderful, "No more mutants!" jazz from the Witch. Mind you this is just about the best thing to ever happen to Marvel. Suddenly we don't have to worry about mutants popping out all over the place because there aren't any anymore.

Well, there aren't that many anymore. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.