SF army vs Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Star Forge has used up the star by producing maximum number of ships
no Imperial superweapons
Setting above Nar Shadaa

Legion_of_Maul
QUIT Threading!!!!!!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
WHY?

Legion_of_Maul
because, you have one decent thread, hanharr vs kit fisto, your others aren't very good. plus even if they were we don't have the patients or time to argue all these threads.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
but who wins

Legion_of_Maul
this has been done before, inifinite empire versus empire go look it up on the search bar

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
but who wins

Razielim
The Empire wipes its ass with Revan's fleet. Thread over.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
the entire matter of a star converted to armada after armada the numbers would be in the billions and revan was the best military genuis the jedi and sith ever had (and Thrawn was not even mentioned until after the destruction of the second Death Star (NO IMPERIAL SUPERWEAPONS) so he is not mentionable

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Revan had Sith and Dark jedi in his fleet Palpatine had himself Vader
His Oder os Sith Knights(hands,inqusitors,Dark jedi,etc. Revan Had thousands of such force using warriors Palps had Little more than a hundred (Revan also had sith assasin's)
Empire is

Null ARC Avis
what about no. The IE has nothing close to the size of even an ISD. The star forge will be dust in a matter of hours.

jollyjim311
So true.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
so the entire matter of a star converted to ships droids etc is minute
bullshit
it makes billions of those and that would outnumber the entire imperial fleet by 50to1

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Captain Rex vs Lightsanke

Escape81
In terms of militaristic power:

The Galactic Empire > The Infinite Empire.

The Galactic Empire's technology is, by far, superior to anything that the Infinite Empire has. They possess superior firepower, and Thrawn isn't a superweapon, so he and the other Grand Admirals count. The Empire is tactically and militaristically superior to all other empires and organizations.

Secondly, the Star Forge can't spit out an entire fleet in a minute. Before they'd get the chance, the Empire's Star-Destroyers would be all over the Forge, and it would be destroyed - and the rest of the Infinite Empire's fleet would be wiped out by the Galactic Empire's superior power.

The 'true' Empire, the Galactic Empire, wins.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Escape81
In terms of militaristic power:

The Galactic Empire > The Infinite Empire.

The Galactic Empire's technology is, by far, superior to anything that the Infinite Empire has. They possess superior firepower, and Thrawn isn't a superweapon, so he and the other Grand Admirals count. The Empire is tactically and militaristically superior to all other empires and organizations.

Secondly, the Star Forge can't spit out an entire fleet in a minute. Before they'd get the chance, the Empire's Star-Destroyers would be all over the Forge, and it would be destroyed - and the rest of the Infinite Empire's fleet would be wiped out by the Galactic Empire's superior power.

The 'true' Empire, the Galactic Empire, wins. I meant that they had been making ships for a while ran out then decided to atack

Razielim
No other faction in Star Wars history deserves to be called "Empire" cept the Galactic Empire stick out tongue

And the Star Forge fleet was evenly matched with the Republic fleet. Their ships are much smaller and dozens of times weaker. The Empire wins in minutes.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
If the empire were even able to locate the Forge the disruptor field would take down all of the ships and the SF army could engage orbital bombardment at their leisure

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Razielim
No other faction in Star Wars history deserves to be called "Empire" cept the Galactic Empire stick out tongue

And the Star Forge fleet was evenly matched with the Republic fleet. Their ships are much smaller and dozens of times weaker. The Empire wins in minutes. the SF army had superior fire power if it weren't for bastila battle meditation they would have been obliteratedin the begginning(Darth Malakhave unleashed a virtually invincible army,crushing all resistance, Malak's conquest must be stopped) it pretty much said exactly that at the begginning of kotor

overlord
This thread is illegal!!!!!!!!msn-oh

jollyjim311
Ties swarm the fleets. Star destroyers bombard the shields into nothingness. The Star Force closely follows.

Lord Saboteur
Empire, the odds are just stacked against the older models.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
the entire matter of a star converted to armada after armada the numbers would be in the billions and revan was the best military genuis the jedi and sith ever had (and Thrawn was not even mentioned until after the destruction of the second Death Star (NO IMPERIAL SUPERWEAPONS) so he is not mentionable
actualy it was grand admiral thrawn or exar kun, thrawn was a couple thousand years later however, but revan is no tactition

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
actualy it was grand admiral thrawn or exar kun, thrawn was a couple thousand years later however, but revan is no tactition unless you never played kotor and kotor2,then you are the most retarded ****ing retard i have ever had theunfortunance to meet

Count Kent
Revan was the best tactician in the whole of the EU. Thrawn really doesn't compare.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
Revan was the best tactician in the whole of the EU. Thrawn really doesn't compare. THANK THE LORD YOU HAVE ONE BRAINCELL AND ARE USING IT WISELY AND TRUTHFULLY

Razielim
No, he isn't. Thrawn was stated to be the best ever in Heir to the Empire.. Revan was good, but maybe a bit above Ackbar. Revan was the best 4000 years ago. Thrawn was the best ever.

overlord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
THANK THE LORD YOU HAVE ONE BRAINCELL AND ARE USING IT WISELY AND TRUTHFULLY No arrogance plz stick out tongue

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Razielim
No, he isn't. Thrawn was stated to be the best ever in Heir to the Empire.. Revan was good, but maybe a bit above Ackbar. Revan was the best 4000 years ago. Thrawn was the best ever.

Revan was below Ackbar by a fair amount.

Razielim
Revan was brilliant, no one can deny that. I don't think the man who turned the tide on the Madalorians is much below Ackbar...

Darth_Glentract
Revan was good, but not nearly the greatest. Do you remember what Canderous said in KOTOR 1? The Republic outnumbered the Mandalorians 5 to 1. Of course Revan won. Ackbar won battles when he was outnumbered 10 to 1. Ackbar is better. Thrawn is FAR better.

Razielim
To be fair, Canderous also says that a single Mandalorian was worth 5 Republic troops.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Revan was below Ackbar by a fair amount.
This coming from none other than Admiral ackbar! big grin

But I agree. Ackbar was a better tactician than Revan, but worse than Thrawn.

Great Vengeance
Raven gets PWNED.

Deicide
Nuclear Wessels............

Count Kent
Originally posted by Deicide
Nuclear Wessels............

overlord
The Empire use nuclear weasels and have insta-win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.