if you could have 1 superman power what would it be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jakeo0521
id have superspeed

Darth Martin
Hmmmmmmm, x-ray vision LOL. Just Kiddin. Wat do u mean by super speed. Flying, thought, or running, if all then i'd pick that.

RogerRamjet
super human strength

Darth Martin
I'd take superspeed.

jakeo0521
now that i think about it, i might take invinceablity.

redcaped
What suit us best? Invulnerability.

superkronick92
if it was pre crisis Id have super sewing

((The_Anomaly))
Invulnerability I think. Next would be flight.

jeffrodini
I'd take either the super strength, invulnerability, or flight.

Strength - I could win a lot of lifting competitions and make some money.

Invulnerability - a life of crime where the bullets don't hurt when they hit me.

Or Flight - just so I didn't have to pay to sit on a plane and put up with a snotty flight attendant who wants to give me juice instead of Mountain Dew.

magneto1992
Superstrenght

BobbyD
Flight. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! rock Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Invulnerability would be nice 4 fighting crime along with some martial arts training and that would be cool.

Hell's Harmony
x ray vision!hooverdivajawdropnaughty

Sea King
Invulnerability

thats all i ask then no one can hurt me and i can go to a gas station when its getting robbed and buy a kitkat with out getting hurt big grin

Superman_045
Super strength then invulnerability & then superspeed.

Kal875
I'd have speed. It could come in handy for helping peolpe

Sea King
Originally posted by Kal875
I'd have speed. It could come in handy for helping peolpe

dude ur sig is awsome eek! big grin

Fanboy
Strength.

Kal875
Originally posted by Sea King
dude ur sig is awsome eek! big grin

Thanks dude.....Is'nt she mad hot?!?!droolio

07'Pirate
The power 2 fly!!!! big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
x ray vision!hooverdivajawdropnaughty

Nice one. I'd bargain n get all of them, then use x-ray vision at the beachesnaughty. Although i would not be able to have *** with a girlsadwalk

Fanboy
What we were aloud to choose more then one? Strength Invunerability heat vision flying x-ray vision and super speed

Xirius
Superspeed

J-Unit
Flying would be a god damn nice thing to do in life hahah so i take flight!

jakeo0521
whats wrong with you guys? xray vision of course

BlackC@
Flight! eek!

Decay
flight would be awesome, but i wouldnt choose it first. you could have so much fun with it, but it would be a selfish power. strength/duribilty id have to go with. its impossible to have one without the other, if you have muscles that can contract with enough force to lift tons and tons but they were as durable as a normal person theyd just tear themselves up in trying it. that or theyd snap your bones everytime you tried to use it. so that would be first.

you could still do alot of the stuff superman does, stop bad guys, save people from burning buildings and stuff. flight would be the most fun, but youd be pretty helpless if you tried to use it to directly help people.

MadMel
superspeed and flight...

MrHeavySilence
I think Flight would probably get me in trouble. It'd probably make your life a lot harder because people would find out.

I'd opt for the super speed!

GODOFALL1
flight

Jedi Shmedi
Well, if you're talking about one of Superman's powers, I'd take flight without a doubt.

But ressurection would be the most useful I would think smile

redcaped
"It" is good to have good ears wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.