Invisible Woman vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
who'll win?

Whittdawg92
uggh. n00bs.

ExtraMision5555
can we atleast keep it to 1 invisible woman thread at a time? lol

Grimm22
Sue is REALLY freakin powerful and all, but c'mon its the freakin Juggernaut stick out tongue

She might win if she puts him in a bubble and flings him into space

Whittdawg92
she's not REALLy powerful, fuqin fanboy. she sure as hell can't take juggernaut. Mr. Fantastic might stand a chance w/ prep.

Tassadar
Juggernaut wins b1tch

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
she's not REALLy powerful, fuqin fanboy. she sure as hell can't take juggernaut. Mr. Fantastic might stand a chance w/ prep.
No, she is pretty powerful. It's just she's not powerful in a way that would really be effective against Juggernaut in a straight fight. In a comic however it wouldn't be beyond reason for Sue to detain Juggernaut in some way until a telepath or a more permenant housing is found.

Metalmanx
Yea. Juggernaut wins.

leonidas
well, first of course, he'd actually have to find her . . .

she could prolly stay away from him for a very long time. she could lift him via platforms and keep tossing him miles away. i wonder if she could affect his optic nerves with her power? it's not exactly tp. i think this is actually a pretty interesting fight. i'd like to hear wyndarr's input. he likely knows some feats she has that might make it a LITTLE closer than everyone thinks. erm

Metalmanx
The thing is, there's really no way that she could take Juggy out. Perhaps he won't be able to find her to take her out either. So I guess, the most logical thing is to say this is a stalemate.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by leonidas
well, first of course, he'd actually have to find her . . .

she could prolly stay away from him for a very long time. she could lift him via platforms and keep tossing him miles away. i wonder if she could affect his optic nerves with her power? it's not exactly tp. i think this is actually a pretty interesting fight. i'd like to hear wyndarr's input. he likely knows some feats she has that might make it a LITTLE closer than everyone thinks. erm
I'm sure she could blind him either by turning his eyes invisibile or making "lenses" in front of his eyes so light doesn't enter.

leonidas
the lenses is a good idea. i wasn't sure if her power would go through his protection to affect his optic nerves directly.

i think stalemate is a more logical choice. i can't see (heheh -- no pun intended!! eek! ) how she'd beat him either. if she COULD affect his optic nerves (again, it's not tp, so maybe . . .) she could also use the old bubble in the brain attack. that might do the trick. speculation of course, but i suppose there is an outside chance she could affect his insides.

Apolloknight
the lenses is a good idea. i wasn't sure if her power would go through his protection to affect his optic nerves directly.

i think stalemate is a more logical choice. i can't see (heheh -- no pun intended!! eek! ) how she'd beat him either. if she COULD affect his optic nerves (again, it's not tp, so maybe . . .) she could also use the old bubble in the brain attack. that might do the trick. speculation of course, but i suppose there is an outside chance she could affect his insides.

no

leonidas
Originally posted by Apolloknight
no

well then, i guess it's decided . . .cry

laughing

Apolloknight
well then, i guess it's decided . . .cry

laughing

I also know the secert of life

leonidas
it's always the quiet ones . . . whistle

Grimm22

Oh im a fanoby roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh im a fanoby roll eyes (sarcastic) ok, you're obssed with the fantastic four, and I'm obssesed w/ the x-men. YOU, however, act like the FF could take on all the x-men at the same time just because they can fight galactus.

Grimm22
ok, you're obssed with the fantastic four, and I'm obssesed w/ the x-men. YOU, however, act like the FF could take on all the x-men at the same time just because they can fight galactus.

When have I ever said that the FF could take on ALL of the X-men? confused

ThePittman
I just got this vision of Sue putting Jugs in one of here bubbles turning Juggernaut into the first unstoppable Bubble Boy. laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
I just got this vision of Sue putting Jugs in one of here bubbles turning Juggernaut into the first unstoppable Bubble Boy. laughing nice sig

ThePittman
Originally posted by diabloman
nice sig Thanks, I was happy with this one. My best Venom pic. cool

Whittdawg92
yeah, nice quote pittman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.