Death(Wolverine) vs. Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
so, who wins and how?

Wolverine2006
Normal Wolverine wuld have won

UltimateStryfe
explain

Wolverine2006
2 words Arnold Schwarzenegger

UltimateStryfe
this is just a flat out brawl though. no prep.
forgot to mention.

Wolverine2006
r u serious come on Wolverine would kill it in like 2 seconds

UltimateStryfe
i am serious. unless you provide solid support for that accusation then Predator wins.
got the weapons, the tech, strength, his life is hunting.

Soljer
Arnold Schwarzenegger fought an arrogant, young, stupid predator. This doesn't say "movie predator" in the title, and this is a comics versus forum, so base it off the comics. The Predator is stronger, arguably faster, definitely smarter, has been hunting for hundreds of years(assuming we are putting him up against an elder predator), and has far better weapons. How is wolverine gonna compete?

Oh, and correct me if I am wrong, but I have heard several times that Wolverine didn't get any upgrade when he was made death, he was basically the same old wolverine, maybe a little more agressive, and carried a sword. Yes?

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Soljer
Arnold Schwarzenegger fought an arrogant, young, stupid predator. This doesn't say "movie predator" in the title, and this is a comics versus forum, so base it off the comics. The Predator is stronger, arguably faster, definitely smarter, has been hunting for hundreds of years(assuming we are putting him up against an elder predator), and has far better weapons. How is wolverine gonna compete?

Oh, and correct me if I am wrong, but I have heard several times that Wolverine didn't get any upgrade when he was made death, he was basically the same old wolverine, maybe a little more agressive, and carried a sword. Yes?

i agree

riceroost
If Danny Glover can take down a Predator in one on one combat Wolverine would eat 100 predators for breakfast. And I really dont give a rat's ass what kind of weapons/tech the predator has. Death Wolverine is armed with gear from old Blue Lips himself.

Apocalypse's tech>>>>Predator Tech.

Sea King
Originally posted by riceroost
If Danny Glover can take down a Predator in one on one combat Wolverine would eat 100 predators for breakfast. And I really dont give a rat's ass what kind of weapons/tech the predator has. Death Wolverine is armed with gear from old Blue Lips himself.

Apocalypse's tech>>>>Predator Tech.

i just watched pred 2 (with danny glover on stars last night)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.