best blind fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who do u think is the best blind fighter ?

the best one i know of is dare devil.

Whittdawg92
Gambit, no question.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Gambit, no question. DD kicks gambits ass

branhole
this is hella weak.

olympian
Gambit is blind? confused

Daredevil. One can also make the case of the one who teached him, Stich.

Wolverine2006
Gambit's not blind

Whittdawg92
well, you're in love with Martha Stewart. and gambit would blow DD up before he could get his fagg whip out. DD would rip his homo leather suit jus trying to jump around. and yes, gambit did go blind, but not recently

diabloman
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Gambit's not blind thats what i was thinking. ive never herd that before

olympian
"and gambit would blow DD up before he could get his *** whip out"

That part didnt sounded that right.

branhole
whos in love with martha, thats not hella cool.

diabloman
well, you're in love with Martha Stewart. and gambit would blow DD up before he could get his fagg whip out. DD would rip his homo leather suit jus trying to jump around. and yes, gambit did go blind, but not recently i know this is offtopic but did she ever get her ass out of prison ?

olympian
Thats not cool at all.

Wolverine2006
ya but it was hilarious, without trying to be

Whittdawg92
who cares, I hope she stays in prison. Gambit was blind at one time, but that isn't that important. Bats could still rape DD if he was blind.

King_Mungi
I perfer Doctor Mid-Nite

http://www.billscustoms.com/images/dcu_drmidnite.jpg

diabloman
who cares, I hope she stays in prison. Gambit was blind at one time, but that isn't that important. Bats could still rape DD if he was blind. when the hell was gambit blind.

Grimm22
who cares, I hope she stays in prison. Gambit was blind at one time, but that isn't that important. Bats could still rape DD if he was blind.

Yeah thats not being fanboyish or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
how many blind fighters are their anyway?
like 2?

Grimm22
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
like 2?

As far as I know of Dr. Midnight and DD

Whittdawg92
Destiny and Madame Web kill them both.

The Fake Macoy
What impressive feats in a fight does Destiny have? She's too old to actually react in time. I say that DD takes this.

Whittdawg92
Destiny and Madame Web may be old as hell, but they could kick anyone's aas when they put their mind to it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
like 2?
Don't forget the Shroud.

outarddwarf
lets see...
theirs dare devil
stick
shroud
MC2 universe hawkeye
and...

Grimm22
Destiny and Madame Web may be old as hell, but they could kick anyone's aas when they put their mind to it.

Destiny sucks stick out tongue

Seriously she couldnt even kill Senator Kelly wink

Sea King
Stick

He was DD's teacher and um the teacher always keeps some moves that they dont want ther studant to know so if they get into a big all out fight they have secret moves

JohnnyDo3
Zatoichi is the best blind fighter he'll kill daredevil

branhole
what about one of the ninja turtlea in one of the shows. it was an alternate reality.

Grimm22
Im suprised that Wolvie Fanboys havent come in here and said that Wolverine could take DD blindfolded stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.