He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT
My stupid as lil brother broke my mother ****ing X box 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell is wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be glad he at his friends i'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my parents didn't even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT took me months to save up for it perhaps a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mad mad mad mad mad mad

ILoveMyDaniel
Mmkay.

BlackSunshine
damn....that sucks sad

steverules
How'd he break? How'd u find out? KILL KILL KILL

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NBT
My stupid as lil brother broke my mother ****ing X box 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell is wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be glad he at his friends i'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my parents didn't even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT took me months to save up for it perhaps a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mad mad mad mad mad mad

How'd he break it?

Pink Maynard
Your mother has a ****ing x box?

NBT
He so called Acidently waste a jug of juice in it. Then the dumb ass drops it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and his friend to go there other friends house!!!!! I'm down stairs watching T.V!!!!!!!!!!!! And i go up stairs to my room to get on the computer!!!!!!!!!! And my x box 360 is ****ed up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Said my stupid as brother broke my mother ****ing x box 360?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NBT
He so called Acidently waste a jug of juice in it. Then the dumb ass drops it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and his friend to go there other friends house!!!!! I'm down stairs watching T.V!!!!!!!!!!!! And i go up stairs to my room to get on the computer!!!!!!!!!! And my x box 360 is ****ed up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Said my stupid as brother broke my mother ****ing x box 360?

He spilt juice on it, then drops it? messed Someone hates you. shock Make him start paying you (with 10% interest).

Jigsaw13
Damn that sucks. Kick his ass and make him pay for a new one... I would

NBT
I so am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea but have i ever done to him!!!!!!!!!???? I a good brother some times. And we might hate each other!!! But we never go this far. I am gonna beat his ass!!!! And he's gonna pay me my money back or i will take every thing he owns!!!!

TOH
Originally posted by NBT
Well I'm against violence but in this case...

steverules
Make him cry like a girl in front of his friends. Then make him pay u.

NBT
Good idea Steve! Little ***** gonna pay!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules
Make him cry like a girl in front of his friends. Then make him pay u.

...then kill his mother.....or even better...kill his brother...in front of his parents....

steverules
Originally posted by NBT
Good idea Steve! Little ***** gonna pay!!!

Thats the spirit. big grin

Kai Lein
Originally posted by NBT
My stupid as lil brother broke my mother ****ing X box 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell is wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be glad he at his friends i'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my parents didn't even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT took me months to save up for it perhaps a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mad mad mad mad mad mad can i break your PS2, and your computer, vince?

NBT
Who the hell is Vince?

Kai Lein
wrong name stick out tongue my bad. i keep getting you mixed up with thunder stick out tongue

steverules
lol

NBT
Why does everyone do that anyway?

Kai Lein
who knows, hippie....

NBT
Damn you!

Skeets
I don't think you can get a new one with the warranty....erm
Or can you?.........confused

steverules
laughing out loud actually u may wanna thank him. He's making u madder meaning wen u next see ur brother u will feel more angry towards him and take ur anger out on him and then he will get scared cry like a girl and wet his pants.

Kai Lein
i dunno, the hippie needs to spend all his money on the crazt grass.

steverules
Originally posted by NBT
Damn you!

Make ur brother wet himself.

NBT
Yea he is helping me. But not anymore because now i know he's trying to make me mad. Steve you rule!! You're so cruel.

steverules
And u will take ur madness out on ur brother making him suffer even more for breaking ur x-box 360.

NBT
I shall!!!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NBT
I shall!!!

Go to his buddies house right now and threaten to castrate him, then proceed to punch him in the stomach for every dollar you invested to the 360.

steverules
And make him cry and pee his pants. If u have a cam recorder, record it then show it to everyone at skool.

NBT
Thnx! Unfortunally my parents are saying i can't do crap. But i am anyway.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by NBT
My stupid as lil brother broke my mother ****ing X box 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell is wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be glad he at his friends i'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my parents didn't even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT took me months to save up for it perhaps a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mad mad mad mad mad mad unless he's mentally challenged, or has some serious mental or physical challenge, I'd beat his aas to a pulp, or see if I got a warantee. as a matter of fact, even if I did have a warantee, I'd still beat his aas.

Leo.M
Originally posted by NBT

That sucks! kick his ass! Its an Xbox360, you don't just brake it and not pay for it mad

Whittdawg92
oh yeah, I know the law pretty well, and you get more time for pre-meditated murder than alot of things. I'd go with an indirect poisoning or something (criminal masterminds gotta know the law)

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Your mother has a ****ing x box? laughing out loud

FunkMaster Flex
Ask nicely.

steverules
Meaning beat the shit into him then urinate on him while he's knocked out.

FunkMaster Flex
And then rape him

steverules
....uh yeah. Rape ur little brother. Insest, fun for all the family.

Whittdawg92
roflmfao.

Punkyhermy
ohh wow...that sucks!
sad

*hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.