What's the Difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
This thread is for clarification of the differences between mainstream characters and their alternate reality/universe/timeline/etc. counterparts.

first:

what is the difference between Venom's powers and Ultimate Venom's powers?

Grimm22
Not much, other than the fact that Ultimate Venom eats people stick out tongue

Well he to as far as I know of. Now Eddie has learned to control the suit, rather than it controling him

UltimateStryfe
k. Venom's powers = Ultimate Venom's powers.

does the Ultimate Venom Symbiote still feed off of the adrenaline/chemical that was produced by Eddie's cancurous tumor?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
k. Venom's powers = Ultimate Venom's powers.

does the Ultimate Venom Symbiote still feed off of the adrenaline/chemical that was produced by Eddie's cancurous tumor?
I don't believe so. As I understand it the Ultimate Venom can't use webbing either. As far as I know 616 Venom can still.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't believe so. As I understand it the Ultimate Venom can't use webbing either. As far as I know 616 Venom can still.

in the game he can't use webbing, in the comic the symbiote can. but okay.

anyone else got questions?

Psyquis52
Yeah, What's the difference between AoA Sunfire and 616 Sunfire?

UltimateStryfe
Yeah, What's the difference between AoA Sunfire and 616 Sunfire?

AoA sunfire:

all of Sunfire's people were massacred, causing Sunfire to become very hateful and endup burning away his flesh. He wears a containment suit and mask. Other than that, he may be more willing to kill than the normal 616.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
AoA sunfire:

all of Sunfire's people were massacred, causing Sunfire to become very hateful and endup burning away his flesh. He wears a containment suit and mask. Other than that, he may be more willing to kill than the normal 616.

In other words he's flat out more dangerous and a hell of a lot cooler looking.

UltimateStryfe
In other words he's flat out more dangerous and a hell of a lot cooler looking.

precisely. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.